It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad day at work, I hate persistant people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, today at work was..somewhat bad the first hour or so, then really really good up untill that last hour and a half or so. See, I had to work 9AM to 3PM today. I know that's not so early at all, but it's hard for a 17 year old, on summer break to wake up that early. Even more so if you've been staying up untill 2AM every night untill then. Anyway, I had some asshole leads and managers that really should'nt be leads and managers being annoying. Then this girl sort of subtley (sp?) asks me if I have a girlfriend. "So what does your girlfriend think of this?" or something.. I kinda knew what I was in for, but wasn't sure so decided to make nothing of it. I know this girls friend, I know what she's like and I don't like her type!! Seriously, I am not bragging. I'm not at all trying to boast or anything, just need to let off some steam. So anyway, she starts doing the usual.. First just saying hi everytime she see's me. (I work at a movie theatre, today I worked concession which is behind the counter in cramped cramped spaces.) Then she sort of moves on to bumping up against me when we do something. I had a feeling of what was happening, but wasn't sure so I just acted nice and smiled and stuff..didn't want to be a jerk. Anyway, she asks me if I want to hang out with her and her friends later on. She wanted to maybe see a movie. I REALLY didn't want to go, first of all because I worked this very same day, and second of all because I just don't want to go out with her. As I said before, I don't like her type. She's one of those party girls. The type that's way underage, but still likes to have parties and get drunk and such... I made the mistake of saying "maybe" or something of the such. I really tried to make it obvious that I didn't want to go, because I don't hate her at all. She seems nice, I just don't like going out with her type. And then it starts. She made a comment about my...behind haha. Then she f-ing starts like touching me there...like half accidentaly. Her other friend that I know gets drunk all the time starts talking to me and smiling at me. Then her friend says "she really really really wants you to come hang out with us tonight..." So I thought maybe if I just avoid it (which is hard because we worked like right next to each other on the registers) it would just go away. Well, she wound up getting off early. I was happy, thought it might be over. So she gave me her f-ing phone number!!! She's like "You have to call me when you get off. You HAVE to." I tried all the subtle hints I could possibly think of, nothing works. Well, when I got home my aunt and uncle were at my house for some reason, and we're going out for dinner. Luckily that provided me with a reasonable excuse. Thinking maybe she'll just give up after this, I called her and told her the story. No no, it didn't end there. She wants to call me when I get home!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now she wants to hang out after dinner, even later, and possibly without any friends to help me out!!!!!!! I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt her feelings because she is actually a nice girl. I'm way to tired to do anything tonight, so I'll tell her that. But after that, I don't have anything to say!! She already knows I don't have a girlfriend, and she also knows I have a car and a license. Is there anybody that maybe knows something to do? Maybe a woman who knows a nice way to say no? And once again, I'm not trying to brag. I hardly ever have girls persuing me, and when I do, it's ones that I don't even want to go out with.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Say your gay. That works.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Um, just have sex with her. That seems to be the type she is.

Then after that, you can do as you please. Act cool about everything, like you don't care.

See her when YOU want to and no other time. You could make her your bitch in no time flat.

If you wanted to at least. I mean seriously, summer things are normally just that, summer things.

XL5

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Or say you have sick fetishs, old ppl, midgets or BDSM and pray she doesn't go along lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just ask her if she has accepted Jesus in her heart. Ask her favorite chapter in the Bible. Get religious on her az!

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Tell her that she needs to spend more quality parental time with her father. Say something, out of the blue, like "You know your father loves you." She'll slap your ass and never see you again.

Most "sluts" lack any fatherly attention, it has been found.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I have to say sleep with her. Your young, dont pass up oppurtunites, or call me up if you live within 3 states of Illinois.

[Edited on 6-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I retract what I said earlier, just be strait with her. Of course sometimes that may not work either, in which case you may want to opt for a restraining order, just had a similar situation, sort of, is why I change my statement.

[Edited on 7-6-2004 by Narnia]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
Tell her that she needs to spend more quality parental time with her father. Say something, out of the blue, like "You know your father loves you." She'll slap your ass and never see you again.

Most "sluts" lack any fatherly attention, it has been found.

LMAO :w: Where did that come from. Nevertheless I would have to agree with ktprktpr. You could even pass the message on if it works.

On the other hand if you say that your gay, she could tell her friends and the whole pyramid scheme starts in motion against your favor, or worse yet she could hook you up with another homo.

Do nothing and it will only get worse, there is the possibility that she goes around around telling people that your her boyfriend, and then you really would be in deep #.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Tell her the truth.

Being available doesn't make you obligated to go out with anyone. And telling the truth doesn't have to be done with an intent to hurt. Why should you have to rack your brain for an excuse or anything like that? She's already taken an entire day from you and you're probably already dreading seeing her again. Tell the truth and get it done. You're not interested, but thanks. Simple. Done. And telling the truth looks good for you in the eyes of the kind of girl you would like.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thanks alot of all the help guys. Last night I actually went and hung out with her (not a date or anything...I kinda made it not one). I also brought my friend steven. Found out he "Went out" with her way back in like 5th grade or something. Funny, cause I remember that girl, and was thinking how funny it would be if it was the same one. And in 5th grade (I'm 17 now) he brought me along on their "date"!!!! It was like reversed. But anyway, I kinda subtly said that I wasn't interested. There is another girl that is interested in me, and I'm also interested in her. So that kinda gave me a small barrier. I like her, she's actually a pretty nice girl; I just don't want to date her. It was a little akward...at some points.. She just said some things that kinda made me lost for words. One thing though...I thought that was it. Like I might still want to hang out with her like occasionally. But she just called me again! I was still asleep but...hmm... I have no problem with being friends, but everyday? Also, I like her, but her friends are kinda dumb; and she's gonna want me to hang out with them alot, and probably go to parties and stuff....

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I love hanging out with idiots. There has to be a few smart people in the mix though.

After all, who will be there to understand that I am making fun of them.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Good point, but I hate getting mixed up in the drinking and crap. I don't drink, it's stupid period...especially if you're underaged.

new topics

top topics

join