It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Governments monitor ATS users in the real world.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
A friend in the West Virginia National Guard "communications division" said that they could pick up a phone "without dialing" mention certain phrases or words and they would be picked up by monitors.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Nice thread OP.

I used to think the same as you, that they are watching me. Well the truth is we are all much more insigifigant than we think we are. All of us conspiract theorists have a microscopic view of the world. Basically our egos are what drive us to find truth. In reality, we all should try to obtain a macroscopic view, that is to say, how we fit into the big picture.

It would be worthwhile to note that there is no doubt in my mind that this site is being tracked by government entities. It is really apparent that there are disinfo agents on here which post ridiculous viewpoints that try to obstruct posters from the truth. I have learned not to point out these disinfo agents and rather to just scroll past their posts as if they never existed. Afterall, the truth is all I am after, no matter how crazy it is.

We are all God's creation, but each of us, though special and unique, are just a small part of the equation. It is is our best interest to look inside and try to find our anchor to the overall scheme of things. I have dedicated myself to this quest and even have shared this quest with siginificant others and they have no idea of what I speak of.

So in short, yes they are monitoring you, me and everyone else. But out of the millions they observe I dont think that they are really worried about people who are trying to find the truth. I think that they are more worried about people that they consider a threat or could pose a problem. Like the saying goes, you aren't watching the tv, the tv is watching you.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Luke.S

I think so friend I really do, mabey they are tracking potential sleeper aliens even those who dont know they are sleep. Or mabey they are tracking to see what energy 1 may possess if they feel you are a threat to the country you are within. Last mabey they want to see if you are an experiment that has grown up and they are beginning to continue their studies on you to see if what they planned for you is in play now..You kinda gotta turn your SCHIZO METER DOWN and YOUR AWARNESS DETECTOR UP and cruise wit em EHH

I even went as far to think ATS may be its own gov. proxy entity!!!!!!!

[edit on 4/29/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wagtail

Crazy as it sounds few months ago a white copter with 1 babyblue strip on it did some flys over my house..Now I said at first is this the news, the police, the life flight but it circled like 4 times overhead and came as low that I could see inside the cockpit only seen lights though and never seen a copter so close to the ground but you knows I assumed when comming onto this site Earth would began to react, so who knows really it coulda been a private copter or onoz the secret 1z checkin to make sure we aint pullin any asteriods near lmao

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
since this is a business, I wouldnt doubt if they sell user information to the government or some agencies ...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join