It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico KILLS its Illegal Aliens: Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So here's an old story about how Mexico treats her Illegal Aliens,,,
I thought the comparison was appropriate in light of recent developments regarding immigration reforms

SO you all can do your own google searches the proper spelling for the government group that helps Mexicans enter the US is "grupo beta"

[edit on 28-4-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
How dare you bring this video into light? The sheeple musn't awaken !!

S&F for you my friend, if only the rest of the US citizens can now wake up to this Illegal mess, we can finally start taking our communities back and restore prosperity. Though I wouldn't push for measures like Mexico has for its Illegal Alien problem, but just kicking them out our country is fine along with their spawn.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

So are you saying we should look to Mexico for advice on our policies???

I have never understood this argument...all this does is show how corrupt the Mexican government is...and why the Mexican people are looking for a better life here in the United States.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Lets read my OP together shall we???

So here's an old story about how Mexico treats her Illegal Aliens,,,
I thought the comparison was appropriate in light of recent developments regarding immigration reforms

would you kindly point where I state I or the government should start killing our illegals???

don't go putting words in my mouth
What I said was the comparison was appropriate... and it is...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Oh well, us evil Americans wanting to enforce our own immigration laws are just EVIL.

I think if Mexico has problems with immigration they should just ship them to within walking distance to the US. I think that would be okay by me. /s

The hypocrisy involved in Mexico and with people here are REALLY beginning to annoy me.

I have to admit, now that I have seen the immigration laws here in the US, I do find them to be a little stringent. But of course if we let an avalanche occur, will it not drown us?

Here is the deal on my viewpoint of immigration to the US. The government is using it as a tool to subvert the power of people that know the law. We have been fooled so to speak on our rights. We are TAXED unlawfully on our labor and they use this as a tool to control us.

I myself have said that we should maybe start to not follow the tax laws. Imagine this, if you are paid cash of $5/hr, what is the equivalent in lawful employment? It would be about $10/hr.

I do not know, confusing times indeed.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Here's my take... It’s bad down there...it’s bad up here...neither Government can get their acts together and that only makes things worse... the only answer I see is both groups as people, need to work together to take our countries back... Governments be damned... their idea of protectionism does not include the common man... not unless your name happens to be Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ok...go ahead and compare.

My comparison is that their policy is horrible (murdering them)...and ours is better.

Your turn.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Ok...go ahead and compare.

My comparison is that their policy is horrible (murdering them)...and ours is better.

Your turn.

I am glad you finally admit it, our policy is the best policy. So now its time to follow that policy which is exactly what Arizona is doing.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

My apologies...
I think I'm getting burned out on all the bad vibe’s I'm starting jump on people before someone calls me a raciest, again...
Funny me being a Red Skin and calling me Racist...

Tips my hat to you the first round of beer is on me

now back to how our respectave governments talk out of both sides of their [you know whats]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I have never understood this argument...all this does is show how corrupt the Mexican government is...and why the Mexican people are looking for a better life here in the United States.

I think most people understand WHY people want to leave that hellhole, but I think the point here is that Mexico's' officials and it's President should keep their traps shut when trying to criticize America over how it handles illegal immigrants from that Country.

Especially since most of them simply get deported.

Mexico tends to demonize the States over how it handles illegal Mexicans as if it was some grave injustice of Humanity when they have zero room to talk. We aren't saying treat Mexican illegals the way Mexicans treat South and Central American illegals, we're saying Mexico needs to pipe down and stop being hypocrites.

As far as this video is concerned, it is true, Mexico brutalizes illegals from Central and South America and almost every one they find they deport.

That's assuming they get to that part of the process intact.

- Lee

[edit on 28-4-2010 by lee anoma]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Arizona should maybe hire these Mexican Police forces?

Just brain storming!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have an easy solution to finding all the illegals - just set up ICE teams at the checkouts at Walmart. Everytime I've been there there's ALWAYS several buying $300 - $400 worth of groceries at a time. They NEVER speak english and always have young children with them. I feel for them as a fellow human BUT illegal is still illegal. Go home wherever that is because this is NOT your home.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i think one major point needs to be addressed in this thread...

i havent watched the video...but from what im reading i already know what its about

my wife and her family all immigrated here from russia almost 20 years as political refugees...they were not allowed to just waltz into the country like so many illegal mexicans do and get away with it...they had to go thru the entire hellacious process of learning english, taking tests, etc, etc...THEY EARNED THEIR RIGHT TO BECOME AMERICAN CITIZENS!!! as of late i have begun taking this matter very seriously as im watching my tax dollars go down the drain to support 20 million plus illegal mexicans in this country

but the major point i wanted to get to was...my mother inlaw and i were discussing a very good point over dinner last weekend while i was at my in laws house...this point is over looked and i dont think ive heard it expressed...

IF YOU ARE CAUGHT JUMPING THE BORDER IN RUSSIA, IRAQ, IRAN ETC ETC YOU ARE SHOT AND KILLED ON SITE!!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!! DEAD!!! DONE!!!

get the idea??? so basically, our government is to blame for this...the minute men faced penalty of jail time and other nasty means of punishment for attempting to do what the feds SHOULD do...the federal government is corrupt and does not care about this issue...our government has become so weak and politically correct about everything that it has become soft and turns a blind eye to a MAJOR NATIONAL ISSUE!!

i could go on for hours on this topic but im going to stop right there...the major point is always overlooked by those who argue for illegal immigrant rights...im sorry...but doesnt the word "illegal" mean against the law???!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
sorry..double post...board was being screwey

[edit on 28-4-2010 by dorkidori_s13]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hi every one, Im a member of the respectable ATS community, also mexican and reside in monterrey, mexico. To answer some questions... much of the people who live in the country are from low classes who don't finish their studies.. they had heard or know from someone that in the US u can get a job from gardener or something similar and that kinda jobs are better off paid in the US than in Mexico.. much better paid.... thats the reason why so many adventure themselves to try to get a better life and support their relatives.

What would you do if many of the jobs that americans dont wanna do and are attended by mexicans suddenly dissapear... remember that movie, a day whitout mexicans... I know that they should try to had papers in order and be legal but most of the times they dont have the sufficient funds to do that. If they stay here jobless they would be criminals.. thiefs... etc, in there they at least do something productive

And i have no response for the killings in the video.. mexico its just passing for hard times now that drug dealers are everywhere trying to take control of almost every small bussines, maybe the people causing this are those affiliated whit this kind of deals

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lalo_muniz

I would like to know who told you that American people will not do these jobs? Unless you mean that the Illegals who come here are payed a lot less than a American would be payed so the company employing such illegals benefit and the illegals benefit by not only reaping in dough but also the benefits from the social services.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm surprised in that no one brought up from the film is how the Mexican government has a department to help her citizens sneak in... They even hand out booklets maps and advice on what to do if approached by the border patrol...

Of course they (Mexican Government) don’t want it to stop. Having her people working here and sending money back to Mexico accounts for 2% of their GDP accounts for the second largest revenue stream of foreign dollars...
Illegal’s is huge business. With an estimated 12 million illegal’s already here Obama wants to include them in his health plan… Obviously not because he wants to help them but they represent a large ready cash flow to help fund his pet project…

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
what do you expect, their racist over there

top topics

join