It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and his NWO death Panels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Looks like Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbaugh were right! Jesse Ventura even spoke of the "culling" that was going to begin on his series "Conspiracy Theory" back in december 2009. Obama's healthcare reform is meant to weed out the weak, meek, and elderly it seems!

www.libertyscout.com...

Obama Administration admits rationing panels exist in ObamaCare
27 April 2010 at 9:19 am

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I knew this would happen, I even went as far as to tell everyone I knew. Some people took me seriously, and knew it themselves, but most scoffed and said I was just crazy. Well I hate to say it but: I TOLD YOU SO! We all knew this bill was just no good, but still they pushed it through without the consent of the people. I'll leave this post with a quote by a past president.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable".
-John F. Kennedy

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

Compile this with cap-n-trade, immigration reform, troops on our streets, the failing dollar, and the irs ordering new shotguns to enforce Obamacare, and look at what's happening in america? Do we not look like Hitler's Nazi group of the 30's?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There is not one single indication in that video that he is talking about "death panels".

They are trying to cut out fraud and waste out of the medicare system...tell me how that is a bad idea???

He also talked about Quality of Quantity...meaning that doctors should give better quality of care and not just be concerened about how many tests they can perform to get more money...again...tell me what is wrong with this???

Give me some exact quotes from that video that suggests "death panels".

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

Compile this with cap-n-trade, immigration reform, troops on our streets, the failing dollar, and the irs ordering new shotguns to enforce Obamacare, and look at what's happening in america? Do we not look like Hitler's Nazi group of the 30's?

No we don't...currently here in ATS with comments like these we look like a mental hospital.

But whatever...believe what you will.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

So we are not as bad as the Nazi's...yet. We are getting there with all the radical left in the White House. Keep in mind that Hitler was far-left, not far-right.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Wow, you mean you missed it? Hmmmm. Okay, picture this, you have a heart condition that is going to kill you in roughly 6 months according to your cardiologist, but, you fell and broke your leg that requires surgery for it to mend properly. Well, the feds postpone your leg surgery to see if you're gonna die or not, then lo and behold, you don't die in the 6 month time frame your heart dr said you would, but, the leg is now going to cost more to repair. Do ya see the big picture here?

I can give many more examples, but I believe you get the message.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Seems quite apparent you don't know much history on Hitler.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Well I say you stop talking and start shooting.
If you are so bloody covinced that you are under such threat, and that there is no other solution than violent revolution, that so be it. Why don't you start by blowing up a Federal building or two? Never mind the day care, those kids are fair game.

be real man.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by firsttimecaller

Excuse sir, but I did not insult you in any way, and you are asserting that I am not a real man? That is very childish, and immature of you. I am only stating above that when the government doesn't listen to the will of the people things happen, such as revolution, and even secession. You need to do some real growing up.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
Looks like Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbaugh were right! Jesse Ventura even spoke of the "culling" that was going to begin on his series "Conspiracy Theory" back in december 2009. Obama's healthcare reform is meant to weed out the weak, meek, and elderly it seems!

www.libertyscout.com...

Obama Administration admits rationing panels exist in ObamaCare
27 April 2010 at 9:19 am

This is another noose around the necks of the sheeple. How horrifically sad!
I feel like I'm trapped amongst a herd that is being led to slaughter.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Any move like you are talking about here would require that the Military be with the White House, and I hardly think they would do that, in face of current wars and war crimes. Same goes for FBI and police, Americans all, and all on the side of the People. I seriously doubt Obama could field a division right now that would obey his every order. This is not 1860.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable".
-John F. Kennedy

Pullt the trigger big man.
you insult your self, and that's what hurts the most.
I'm 30, I own my own home. My second Child is on the way. I grow my own food.
Mabey you are right, though. Mabey I need to grow up a bit ans stop getting pssed off at whiners on the internet.
JFK was wicked awsome, and using a quote from him to btch about health care reform is lame. Altough, he wasterrified of Castro, and Cuba's main export is doctors, who do get trained for free....

And it's "BE REAL" as in be realistic, and don't write cheques your body can't cash.
diptshid.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by firsttimecaller]

[edit on 29-4-2010 by firsttimecaller]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Hmm lets see we have system before the change set up to keep people alive as long as they wanted to live no matter of the cost. And we also have a huge segment of population just about to reach their golden years "Baby Boomers" .

I see the simple truth why cant everyone? Social engineering at it's best those who deserve care and meet the criteria will get it and those who dont will be left out in the cold.

The strongest will rise to the top and care less and less about the weak, generation after generation. Until you have the grand progressive utopia.

Only problem is they are moving to fast and the people are waking up they need to slow it down and put a Republican in for a few terms to make it look good. They are Gods in their own minds and think they have the future all planned out for us.

They have but one thing standing like a pissed off 800 pound gorilla in their way-----------The US Constitution.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Apparently you're unaware of Obama's "private" army?

Obama's Civilian Army is now LAW and is Funded
www.youtube.com...

Obama's Private Army
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Well, I don't think putting a republican president back in the oval office is going to change anything, for I have always thought there were no differences between the 2 parties. They both give the american people nothing but lip service and serve another master altogether!

As for the constitution standing in the way? Our constitution has been violated sooo many times that even the team from Law and Order SVU could not even find the perp! Nobody stands up for the constitution anymore, and those of us who do care about it would be in jail already if and when we tried to enforce it!

new topics

top topics

join