It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have This Strange though That it will Snow in Summer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well seeing how most of Canada didn't receive any snow in this winter summer there is a somewhat high currently this story also support my opinion, usually around spring you should have rain not snow.

www.aolnews.com...

How many times does snow occur? only 4% in spring, in some areas but this snow was widespread in the northeast.

www.montrealgazette.com...

So i differ to ask the question what does ATS think of all these weather changes so far?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Would not doubt it if Katla blows and creates a year without a summer.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I live in NEw England and have for my entire life. While snow this late in April is not an annual occurrence it has happened enough around these parts to not really raise any eyebrows around here too much.

And New Englanders love raising their eyebrows about weather even more than they do routing pitching changes in a Red Sox game and tax increases.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
Would not doubt it if Katla blows and creates a year without a summer.

Speaking of which has there been any updates? I havent seen a thread on Katla yet.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think you are right, Get you brollies out people because the snow hes talking about is ash!!! Things are heating up.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010

I figured if Katia was to blow because of Eyjafjallajokull, it would have happened already. Is it still major concern ?

top topics

join