It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline shift/David Conrad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
David Conrad is the handsome man that playes Jim Clancy in the Ghost Whisperer. Last year I read the entry in Wikipedia (English version) about him. I was shocked when I read that one of his two children had died at an early age in about 2005. I thought about how to cope with such a devastating situation and how awful it must be to play in a show that is all about dead people. Every now and then when seeing him on tv I would think of his tragedy.

So this week I reread the Wikipedia entry....only to see that the part about him being married and having two children (one alive and one deceased) was gone.... There was only info about his early life. So I searched the rest of the Internet, nowhere to be found that he was a father! I found nothing about a marriage with the mother of his children. Nothing, nada, squat. Actually, he appears to be single or dating somebody. I found several references that he doesn't have the time to find a woman etc.

How can this be? I have checked the history of the Wikipedia article but have found nothing. I searched for his name plus hoax death and found zilch.

Since I really wanted to know about his life, I read the article closely. I wasn't something that floated on tv for a moment. So I am wondering about a timeline change. I truely hope that what I read isn't true at least not in this universe!

Physicists like Wolff think that what we call now is created by what we call the past and the future meeting. Retroactive pk surely shows that the future influences the past (it doesn't change the past it actually co-creates it). I read this article about how they found out that spacetime isn't a continuum at the scale of the Planck constant but instead that it is gritty. So there are spacetime "particles". I think that all these spacetime particles form the sequence that we know of past/present/future while all being present at the same "time".

Yet I don't know what would cause such a sequence to be changed meaning that I remember one thing and that somehow the rest of the world seems to think otherwise. Time travel? Well I think that is only possible by creating other timelines as a result of hopping in time.

Intelligent replies please
And don't tell me that I am just mistaken, I know what I read. This is driving me bunkers!

[edit on 28-4-2010 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
With all due respect it's more than likely an article someone has made up about him than a timeline shift isn't it?

I mean Wikipedia can be added to by everyone so what’s to stop people simply making stuff up about celebrities? They are prime targets for this kind of thing and the fact it’s not there anymore probably means it’s been found out to be a lie and taken off.

Trust me when I say people do it all the time and wikipedia has even been sued in the past because of this.

So don’t trust what you read on Wikipedia.

(Although don't get me wrong i prefer the timeline shift story.
)

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Yes I know! That is why I checked the revision history of that article!!! And I didn't find the false version!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I'm not 100% sure on this admittedly as I don't use Wikipedia that often but can't you delete your history?

(I'm sure others will know more than me on that)

btw I couldn't find anything on this from my searching as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

There is a history tab attached to all Wikipedia articles. It allows you to read all versions and also to compare two versions so you can see the differences. I will check it again, maybe I overlooked it; there are a lot of versions of this one particular article.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I certainly like the one about him being single because he's hot! Gives one a chance to hope!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I like him too! But I really want to get to the bottom of him being the father of a deceased child. Suppose indeed it was false information, what a nasty thing to do. On the other hand, what if that article doesn't exist because....the past has changed.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

I like him too! But I really want to get to the bottom of him being the father of a deceased child. Suppose indeed it was false information, what a nasty thing to do. On the other hand, what if that article doesn't exist because....the past has changed.

Well, the latter would certainly leave a great many questions open like how, who, when...and especially WHY???? I think something has changed though. While many people seem to be happy with this reality here on ATS I find this present much more unconforming to what I want, like others say there's no economic problems, but yet from where I stand it's bad, I mean real bad, and some say people are in a better mood, but in my reality it's worse people are downright ruthless and MEAN! maybe it's just where one is located? I don't know, if there is someone changing the past, what happened to FLA? Why don't they fix it? Really I am not kidding!

If the time travellers are here on ATS: I implore you guys PLEASE fix Florida this state is a trash trove of mean dumb people and crap A** Economy!!!!!

I just had to post this too:

[edit on 28-4-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Naughty naughty you

Anyways, wat is FLA?? Regardng the economy, luckily my country is doing ok and so am I till now.

The thing is, if indeed the past changed re David Conrad, what else has changed?? It's strange, you'd expect such false information to be commented somewhere on the internet. But no such thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

FLA=Florida, USA. That's right I am naughty, but it brought a smile to my face!!!!

I think there should be something on the article if it was debunked or whatever you would think so, right?

I don't know for sure but I do know wiki is unreliable, it could have been taken down completely in embarassment. That could be. But there is something odd with the events of the past few months, I have felt like I am repeating things over again. Like Groundhog's Day and then there are times where things just feel "Wrong".

[edit on 28-4-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Wikipedia is supposed to be transparant, who wrote what and who deleted/edited it. Ah well.....

top topics

join