It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bit of Fun to Help You Learn to Survive Disaster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

A Bit of Fun to Help You Learn to Survive Disaster

A quiz website, Survival-Quiz.com..., helps people learn a serious subject in a fun manner, for free.

According to Rokko Brokko, founder of Survival Quiz, "The site is a central hub where concerned people can find lots of free quizzes to help them learn about natural and man-made disasters -- like the earthquakes in Chile and Haiti, the volcano in Iceland, and the flood in Connecticut -- and get prepared. They'll also find links to other quality information and resources having to do with disaster survival."

The free quizzes from "Helping Children Survive" to Hurricanes & Tornad
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
survival-quiz.com
store.survival-quiz.com

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
All this disaster survival stuff is sobering to think about.
On the flip side, you can start your day with a little fun at a website, www.Survival-Quiz.com, that helps people learn a serious subject in a fun manner, for free.
The 16 free quizzes from "Helping Children Survive" to Hurricanes & Tornadoes" to the most popular "Nuclear Disaster" are available on the site, www.Survival-Quiz.com. You can play the Quizzes, read the 9 new Guides, rate each one, read comments, add your own voice, and visit a store with some interesting and useful stuff in an emergency.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I appreciate your thread and the time you took to post it...
Unfortunately something about making the issue of disaster into a 'fun quiz' on the internet (aimed at kids no less) makes me queasy.
I guess it comes from the long lasting effects of doing 'drills' in school - taking 'cover' under my desk in preparedness for bombs that would 'wipe out every living thing' - but leave buildings standing'...

Hope all find fun and info in the link!

peace

[edit on 28-4-2010 by silo13]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You can also use the Holon of Balance for a metaphysical way of slipping into safety. It's all about managing subtle energy...

Don't let the simplicity fool you.

tomkenyon.com...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by blujay]

top topics

join