It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deport Children of Illegals: Hunter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I guess you were not born when Regan gave the last amnesty to illegals, do you?, see what good that did for our nation, until this day we have been going down the hill and illegals now in the nation are in bigger numbers than back in the 80s.

If America can not even provide employment for its legal citizens how is going to do to millions of illegals now in the nation, while giving welfare to their children, education and health care at the expenses of those that hold a job.

Just a littler walk in the memory lane, my friend.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

doesnt this mean most americans dont have the right to live in the US
since being in the US to immagrants shouldnt grant you citizenship
its kind of pathetic coming from people who are children of immagrants them selves.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent

link to pdf www.census.gov...
www.census.gov...

Now who am I to be scared of again?
Gee wiz sound like the Germans going after the Jews, Paint all of them as murders and thieves.
This is the feds. fault if the feds would of policed the boarders and invested in the so called protection of this country than spending us into oblivion with ear marks and unseen and unread bills that know one can figure out. We did this to our selves we failed our country and our for fathers by letting this so called Goberment run amuk with not one interest in our well being so if any one supports this power grab fine but who will they come for next?

When they came for the Hispanics I said nothing. When they came for the African-Americans I said nothing. When they came for the city folk I said nothing. When they came for the hillbilly's they couldn't find us.

oops this from 2007 Ill try to find something a little more curent

[edit on 29-4-2010 by hillbilly4rent]

Um, you just proved that more White and Black people are killed, than any other race.

"Victims". What are you trying to say?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XNeMeSis21
Oh good idea but why stop there? We should deport everyone who wasn't been legal for at least 5 generations, or you know what we should deport everyone who isn't native to this land oh wait that would mean everyone would need to be deported back to europe, africa, asia and many other places. only native americans should remain here.
Great argument!
Come on.
These laws are the same as they are in every other nation on earth.
This is the way it was since the beginning of our country. But, now since Mexicans have become so reliant on breaking our laws, it is suddenly a bad thing?
Give it a break.

The immigration laws were never abused the way you are spinning them. They never will.
Stop with your fear-mongering, unless you actually have a grip on the facts.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
HELL NO!

These are just kids, who cares if they're illegal, it's not their fault.

I feel like the Mexicans are becoming the Jews of this country.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by XNeMeSis21
Oh good idea but why stop there? We should deport everyone who wasn't been legal for at least 5 generations, or you know what we should deport everyone who isn't native to this land oh wait that would mean everyone would need to be deported back to europe, africa, asia and many other places. only native americans should remain here.

Except for the fact that you would have to dig up all those people you mentioned from their graves.....and then deport them.

5 generations?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UruFist

Actually...
en.wikipedia.org...

As you can see the largest group represented in that part as offenders is Blacks, The "unknown" section deals with unsolved cases or cases in which the race of the person could not be determined.

en.wikipedia.org...

You can also see there are more whites and blacks in prison than hispanics. Now you should know "hispanic" does not mean mexican or illegal. It can refer to cubans, south american origin, certian Caribbean islands, even Porto Rico as well as "mexicans".

www.nytimes.com...

There are some stats to be found there and a link therein to the government agency that did the report. many in federal prisons are illegal but want to know something else?
www.bop.gov...

As you can see most inmates are from...drumroll.. THE U.S! Really, you should probably be more afraid of your own countrymen at this point. Pretty far from what Lou Dobbs claimed eh?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by antonia]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I guess you were not born when Regan gave the last amnesty to illegals, do you?, see what good that did for our nation, until this day we have been going down the hill and illegals now in the nation are in bigger numbers than back in the 80s.

If America can not even provide employment for its legal citizens how is going to do to millions of illegals now in the nation, while giving welfare to their children, education and health care at the expenses of those that hold a job.

Just a littler walk in the memory lane, my friend.

Do you have a wish to look silly?

Look at what you wrote - blaming the illegals for bringing down the country???

For the sake of civility here, I will refrain from heaping scorn at you. You do it very well on your own anyway.

Let's examine the roots of the illegal immigrant issue.

1. Its about the illegals entering the country and then:-
a. ) destroying the american culture
b. ) organising crimes
c. ) offering themselves as cheap labour and depress wages.

Do you see a trend there? How much of it is based on facts? Practically none. It's all about fear - of the xenophobic kind.

a. ) The american culture if superior, would have won over the Hispanics. Why did American culture failed in border states? It failed simply because of discrimination.

It's that flaw in humanity, to look down on others once a person rises up in life. We all came empty handed into this world, and through hard work and most critically-opportunity - we excelled.

But then we forgot to give others the opportunity. Instead we downtrod them to step even higher. No human enjoys being discriminated. It only foister like minded to group together and fight back.

The technical term is assimilation. Back in the 70s and 80s, this was not done by the authorities. Instead, discrimination and expliotation of the Hispanics was the way to go. Today, you see the result in 3D and fear

b. ) Organised crimes had been around since the dawn of civilisation and not limited to Hispanics. There is even organised crime in the American heartland.

Crimes are the failure of society to properly address social issues. It is not going to change overnight, but will take time to eradicate the need for crime. But it is utter stupid to blame Hispanics alone for crimes.

c. ) Labour is created by employers. Who is to be blamed for cheap wages? The worker who have no choice or the expliotive employer?

You will never be able to find solutions if you continue to live in fear and allow fear to control you. Only when you are aware of the truth can solutions come.

1. The Hispanics are a valuable human resource to a nation. It is Mexico's loss for losing them. More so children born in US. The Hispanics are descendants of Spanish conquerors and enigmatic people of ancient civilisations in S. America.

They come from good stock and will complement any society if they were given the right conditions and opportunity. They possess a special quality in character traits - elan. It is this 'elan' that accounted for the progress and civilisation of our world. The spirit of adventure in all - politic, social and economic fields.

2. Today, majority of their sons and daughters are contributing to society and had only led to the progress of America in every field. They had been taught well and their children will rise and assist America to fulfill mankind's ultimate destiny - to seed the stars.

3. Tighten the border, but welcome them, naturalized them, espacially the poor who succeeded making through the border. They had proven their mettle. Give them the opportunity you had and together society will be elevated.

There is enough to share in America. These are hard times today, but it does not mean hard times tomorrow, for as long as we have brains, be honest, be prepared to use it for practical solutions, technology and science will help us overcome the crisis and prosper for thousands years more.

4. Exile an innocent american born child and you will earn the hatred of a people for generations

The petty squabbles you see today are so miniscule in comparison to what we mankind can achieve together. Why fight for the spoils of this little spot in the solar system when we can advance to the entire Universe?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by UruFist

Actually...
en.wikipedia.org...

As you can see the largest group represented in that part as offenders is Blacks, The "unknown" section deals with unsolved cases or cases in which the race of the person could not be determined.

en.wikipedia.org...

You can also see there are more whites and blacks in prison than hispanics. Now you should know "hispanic" does not mean mexican or illegal. It can refer to cubans, south american origin, certian Caribbean islands, even Porto Rico as well as "mexicans".

www.nytimes.com...

There are some stats to be found there and a link therein to the government agency that did the report. many in federal prisons are illegal but want to know something else?
www.bop.gov...

As you can see most inmates are from...drumroll.. THE U.S! Really, you should probably be more afraid of your own countrymen at this point. Pretty far from what Lou Dobbs claimed eh?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by antonia]
As you probably know, this argument can't possibly end with you and I working with these statistics.

There are other huge factors that would have to be considered, such as the population size of the various racial groups in relation to the numbers that were presented. Then we would argue about the actual percentages involved, blah, blah, blah...
The point is, there should be ZERO's for any statistics that involve a group of people that are in our country illegally. Any number larger than that is simply a drag on our society that has no right to be here dragging in the first place.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I omitted nothing as I'm not interested in their disproportionate representation on welfare rolls. Only legals can receive that kind of aid anyway.

Bolding mine.

I don't know how it works in the rest of the states, but here in Illinois illegal immigrants can receive food stamps and medical insurance.

I have a paper in front of me that was sent home from my grandchildren's school. It is from the CPS children and family benefits unit.

It says that all uninsured children in Illinois are eligible for health care through all kids regardless of their income level, or immigration status. It also says that many legal immigrants and the citizen and /or resident children of undocumented immigrants can qualify for food stamps and health insurance.

So, no legals are not the only ones that can receive that kind of aid. Maybe the majority of hispanics that are receiving these benefits are actually the illegal immigrants, not the legal citizens.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by marg6043

And you...
Hehe. You are just a blast!

Your point of view is so disconnected with reality, reading your post was like watching some sort of MTV sponsored Political Talk Show. I was waiting to read the part that said "You Just Got Punked!".

You make so many points that are not even "liberal", as much as they are FANTASY.

You have taken the fact that we are speaking of numbers in the millions now, coming across our borders illegally, and you have tried to paint that as a normal nation occurrence that we should be happy about.

No country ON EARTH would allow, or welcome this. That includes countries of other elasticities, South American included.

Numbers of this size, arriving unchecked, uneducated, unaccustomed and unmonitored are going to do nothing BUT effect a country negatively.

There is NOTHING wrong with the people of a country being frightened of millions of foreigners pouring across their borders!

This is why you don't see it happening ANYWHERE else in the world!

If these people came from such good stock, and are such a boon to any society, why are they choosing to run away from their countrymen, and their families, to leach off of another nation? Where is the bravery, ingenuity or moral value in their actions?

Nowhere. They are cowards, and do not have the ability to change their own environment. So, they move on to create a new Mexico, (so to speak), in the USA.

We, legal citizens of the USA, do not wish for this country to become a larger version of Mexico, and we will fight it.

They failed in the running and maintaining of their country, so, like rats escaping a sinking ship, they swarm to the USA. And, people like you try to come up with "pretty" ways to describe this act. And, you try to instill guilt and self-hate upon anybody that watches the rats swarm, and get a chill of fear from the view.

Our nation has not "failed the Hispanics in the border states", and I am not sure you even know what you are talking about. Legal Hispanics integrated just fine.

If the Mexicans are such a strong, gifted people, which, in some cases, I am sure they are, please see the following:

3 Million Mexican March to Mexico City? Y Not?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by UruFist]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UruFist

And you are only showing pathetic xenophobic fears. It is FEAR that is driving to make your posts in ATS. But is there a need for such fears?

Sit down, calm down, and just think rationally and consider what I have said. You and I have our say, now let the readers consider our points, if they so wish.

No point in reharshing my points to you. There will be no end, for your mind is already made up and would only be foolhardy for me to try to change yours.

Ultimately, it is only your views and what you perceive as truths. You are just one person with one view, just as I am. Its what other's combined views that will determine the direction of societies.

Chill out bro.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I know a few illegals who are from Ireland, Germany, Canada, and France who live in the USA.
Should their children also be deported or only the "brown" ones 'cause it's not cool to be brown right now?

Oh also, several Brazilians who happen to be blonde.

Them too?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

I don't understand that logic, either. People seem so willing to believe the government when they claim that illegal immigrants can't get welfare, and it is absolute gospel to them.

Maybe it's just Illinois that gives every facet of welfare to illegal immigrants and we're the only state. I don't know. I do know, however, that they get housing assistance, too.

Back when I was the property manager for a complex of townhouses, I had to work very closely with the local housing authority office. The property owner had no problem renting to illegals and directing them to the housing authority to help with subsidized housing. Most of the families that I remember paid about $100 per month rent and the state paid the rest. Rent at these townhouses back in 2001 was about $1200.00 and went up during the time we lived there. That was some nice housing for what they paid.

There were two units, though, that I remember in particular, just because the amounts were so ludicrous. One paid only $8.00 (eight, full stop) per month and the state paid the rest. The other family paid $11.00 per month. Every single person that rented from the property owner had to have a credit check and he always handled whatever he did for the illegal immigrants and just flat out told me that they were illegal. It was not a secret. The housing authority people that I worked with also knew. I told them and they admitted that they knew, but that there wasn't anything that they could do about it.

The families that lived in our complex seemed nice enough and we chatted frequently since I was the property manager. Being curious about their illegal status and the fact that they were very open about it, I asked tons of questions. In the course of our chatting all of them told me about being on food stamps and medical. They had no reason to lie about it and so I have no reason not to believe them.

So, I know from my own personal experience that illegal immigrants in Illinois absolutely CAN get subsidized housing assistance. I also know that they can get free medical and food stamps based on their own admissions. The idea that they can't, at least in Illinois, is completely false.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Sorry to make you feel uncomfortable with my post, but you see been Latina myself I have learn to talk the truth about the situation facing this nation.

You don't like to hear the truth then don't read it.

I am very comfortable posting the way I do.

Wait for the amnesty that is coming, wait for the millions that will fall into Obama public option of the HCR, "bigger Medicaid" and wait when the tax payer have to foot the bill for all those new citizens that will start sucking up the system at the expenses of tax payers because they will fall in the poverty level.

If amnesty is not given still the million of new born American citizens from illegals will suck up the system under the HCR.

reality stinks, right?, but guess what Reagan Amensty didn't do a darn thing for the nation and this time again is going to be worst.

Like or not. . .

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
reply to post by antonia

It says that all uninsured children in Illinois are eligible for health care through all kids regardless of their income level, or immigration status. It also says that many legal immigrants and the citizen and /or resident children of undocumented immigrants can qualify for food stamps and health insurance.

Note is says CHILDREN. If you ain't the kid you aren't getting it. The kid has to be legal to and most likely is if it was born here. Of course the parent is the one to whom they send the benefits on the kids behalf. most kids wouldn't what to do with food stamps and medicare.

We are only talking about 5 million or so people (that's the hispanic population on welfare). Do you honestly believe that between 7 to 20 million illegal aliens are getting fat welfare check every month? That number should be a lot higher.

But really, Welfare benefits are temporary. You cannot collect welfare indefinitely. Many states won't even let you apply if you haven't been out of work for at least a month. Even then you can't stay on it forever, some people do scam the system but the vast majority don't. In fact, the number one receiver of welfare is the white single mother. There's at least 11,000,000 of em getting right now. I don't see ya'll whining about that.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by UruFist

The point is, there should be ZERO's for any statistics that involve a group of people that are in our country illegally. Any number larger than that is simply a drag on our society that has no right to be here dragging in the first place.

Well, on that token let me say it should be zero for legal citizens. Since you want to live in fantasy-land let's do that.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Glencairn

Here in Ga is the same, free lunches, free care and welfare, that is when their start birthing American born children that is why when you go around look at how many children this people carry with them, they are most welfare recipients and the more they birth in American soil the more benefits they get, all at the expenses of tax payer because most of them are on poverty level.

Plain and simple, anybody that even think this do not affect the states economy is just been unrealistic, top that we the already welfare recipients in the nation of none latino background and guess what, is a mess.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I don't know about your state, but in Illinois, that is absolutely false. Illegals are able to get housing, medical, and food stamps all subsidized by the government. Just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't mean that it isn't true.

You have two accounts of it happening on this thread alone. I worked with the state government in my role as a property manager getting the illegal immigrants subsidy papers processed and the people at the housing authority admitted it happened and the illegal people themselves admitted that they got food and medical on top of their housing. Claim it doesn't happen all you want, but that still won't make it true.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glencairn
reply to post by antonia

Just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't mean that it isn't true.

You have two accounts of it happening on this thread alone. I worked with the state government in my role as a property manager getting the illegal immigrants subsidy papers processed and the people at the housing authority admitted it happened and the illegal people themselves admitted that they got food and medical on top of their housing. Claim it doesn't happen all you want, but that still won't make it true.

So are willing to say the vast majority of all people getting benefits in this country are illegal aliens? Because that is the argument being bandied around here. I'm pretty some illegals are getting it. I seriously doubt it's as many as the PAC's and Lou Dobbs want to claim otherwise the numbers of people on welfare would be a lot higher. It's not a question of what I want to believe as I'm not an illegal and I have no vested interest in them being here. It's a question of logic. The failure of the welfare state is in it's creation of a culture of perpetual dependency. This was happening long before illegals showed up. It is a natural result of the system as it operates now. It will give the same result with or without illegals. To sit there and blame it all on illegals is just flatout dishonesty.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by antonia]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join