It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deport Children of Illegals: Hunter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have been looking into these threads reguarding "illegal immigration", and I have a couple of thoughts, and whether some of you agree or not, is not my concern, but the fact that we are collectively on a "conspiracy site", and yet we dont see whats really going on is the most disconcerning thing I think that I have realized since I started researching.

I want to post a simple video that came out in 2007. We are to be divided, to show no love for others, just for ones self, and now that we hear about this on this site and others we have come to realize that we are not connected, we are selfish individuals who think about ourselves, and not others, of course this isnt about everyone, and you changing your thoughts is not my goal, but the fact that we act like we dont know that most people that come to this country are not unpatriotic to their own country, but are taught that this is the place that as long as your hard working, schooled, and ambitious, then you can strive here.

What the hell happened? How come we dont think that this is something that isnt under our control, this is going to be the beginning of the NAU, the NWO and everything that before this bill was passed was our real concerns. Before this immigrants wasnt our everyday concern, but the people that were trying to divide us was. Please people, lets not loose focus.

heres the vid. please watch, and thank you for your time.
width="480" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/nN1kp1ggWyM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Dare we look upon the impoverish face of an innocent child as she is deported back?

What had she done to go into exile?

Is it her parents fault if they only attempting to seek a better life and escaping from hopeless and abject poverty through neglect by their leaders?

Is American, the land of the brave, the free and a blessedly weathy resource nation unable to feed this innocent child and family?

I do not support illegal immigration, only because they are made slaves of to the Corporation masters and exploited.

They are paid so low, that it would be impossible for them to contribute to the nation financially, and became a burden for the rest of the nation, a strain on the already much strained middle class who suffer too from the deprediations of that priviledged class.

The illegal immigrants have no money, and eventually succumb to crime to make a living, but not all of them, for most of them still have a hope and live for a hope in America, to share in that dream of freedom and contribute, BUT if only they were given an opportunity to do so, to on their own free will adapt and learn American norms and then give up on their erraneous ways that had led to the failures of their own nation.

Better the irresponsible rich, the slothful indulgent and the indolent be deported and exiled instead. Spare the kids please. They are innocents, and American majority are not, never had been animals....

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Granted, my forebears have contributed to this society.
That doesn't change the fact that mere chance led to my birth here.
The same should be said of an "illegal child".
Is "the sins of the father being visited upon the child" truly an American concept?
What about "There, but for the grace of God, go I"?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Here is an analogy.

A family is poor. They are living in the US in rather bad conditions, crime, poor schools, the rest of it. They want a better life for themselves and their children.

They learn of a family who is better off, lets just say upper middle class. For some job related reason, the family will need to live in another country for a year. They shut their house up for the year and move overseas.

The poor family, learning of this, goes and moves into that home, taking it as their own. During that year, they have a child.

When the family who owns the home returns, they find the poor family living in their home. They contact the police. The government informs the homeowners that due to the fact that the child was born in their home, that he/she is now entitled to stay. They will need to feed/clothe and care for the child. In addition, they must allow the poor family to stay as well in order to keep their family together and they will need to support them as well.

How is this issue with illegal kids any different? Illegal immigration is theft, which is one of the many reasons it is illegal. There is no conceptual difference between the individual family and this country

[edit on 29-4-2010 by dolphinfan]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

1. Illegal immigration is what it is - illegal, against the law. Such migrants had BROKENED the law and are offenders. As such they should be dealt with as per the law, which is enacted by the elected legislative and approved by the Executives to enforced such laws.

Make no mistakes, illegal immigration is against the law. A civilised society can only exist and thrive if it follows the law, or anarchy and chaos will follow.

2. HOWEVER, laws are created by fallible mortal men, and no law is perfect. As such, laws must be tempered with reasonable doubt and espacially compassion on case to case basis.

America is not Soviet Union, China or North Korea, Saudi Arabia, where laws are mercilessly applied. It had never been and by the grace of the Almighty may it never be.

To reply to your analogy:-

a.) It would be my fault and negligence for I had failed to secure my property and allowed trespassers to enter.

b.)That property is mine. Those stayers have absolutely no right to stay there, as per state laws. They will be removed as according to the law. However, those stayers, if are not belligerent, and have a genuine need, I will do ALL that I can to ensure that they have a place elsewhere, to help them out, more so if they have a kid in tow. These people are fellow humans just as I am, and deserving of compassion

C.) I will rent them the house if they are citizens instead if they have a need. If they are illegal immigrants, then I would help them gain citizenship, as a child was born in my house, in my land on my soil. The child belongs and have a right to American society.

If i am capable of owning that house, professing my income and career stability, I am sure I am capable to help them get a proper job to survive as well

I hope I had answered your analogy, not the way you wanted probably, but notice the free will, choice and compassion I have to make that difference?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

that they have no problem with LEGAL immigrants

Yeah yeah..that old line. Why don't you have good looksee what it takes to enter the country LEGALLY. It takes something POOR PEOPLE from mexico ( or any country ) don't have..cash, and lots of it.

I know first hand, after living 25 years in the US ILLEGALLY I decided to try and get legal, afterall I'd been raised there, went to school, paid my taxes, been a good "citizen", spoke flawless English, had a skill, ect;

25K USD was the going rate, I could buy my way in. And that's the truth of it, if you have the cash you're in, if you're poor and BROWN ( because lets face it, there aren't any rich Mexican's crossing the broder) you don't have much of a chance.

It's a myth that an anchor baby will keep you in, my sister was deported and she has two American born children, my mother was deported even though she has two American born children. I left voluntairily, The US didn't deserve my allegience anymore.

By the way, my anchor baby brothers both serve proudly in the US Navy.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Don't dream on it, the are born in the US they are legally American citizens by birth.

All those millions of children from illegal immigrants will enjoy the Obama public option of an over bloated Medicaid with the HCR that you and me and every tax payer have to foot for their enjoyment along with all those in the poverty level in the nation that will not be able to pay for the mandates.

Yes amnesty is heading our way very soon, because we have to care for the parents too, the HCR is going to finish kill the nation along with amnesty.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Convert them to citizens, help them get jobs just like every citizen, give them the opportunities that you had, and they will contribute to society. And they too will join you and complain illegal immigrants are milking off society! :-P

C'mon, I know its a sensitive and emotional topic, but nevertheless we must confront the truth bravely and try to find solutions instead of flashing daggers at everyone who disagree.

Checking IDs , deportation or armed guards at border on shoot to kill or maim orders upon another defenceless human is not the solution

Human capital is the best resource a nation can ever hope for. And no human is stupid. Given opportunity, the begger kid in Somalia can be just as bright as the scion from a famous family.

If these illegal immigrants are given a chance, the contribution to society will be vast, not just politically or financially, but socially such as some of the great police, military and community leaders we know.

America is a big land mass. If China can have a 1.3 billion human capital resource, and properly motivated to be socially responsible, it will be an asset to the world. And rich resource US has 280 million people only.

America did not achieve its greatness today because of bloodlined monarchy. It owed its greatness to its immigrants, because every American, from our founding fathers to some of the respected leaders in society today, HAD been an immigrant!

So get em all natuaralized. The benefits gonna be huge by the next generations as we put our heads together to solve mankind's pressing issues.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
(also posted on a related thread)

No, I have a radical idea to solve all of this:

How about we open BOTH SIDES of the border. Allow any American to go down to mexico and buy up all the property and businesses they want to because it's way cheaper than doing it here.

Fair is fair ...

The other benefit of doing this would be that the mexicans would no longer need to sneak into the U.S. because HERE would be THERE.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I want to post a simple video that came out in 2007. We are to be divided, to show no love for others, just for ones self, and now that we hear about this on this site and others we have come to realize that we are not connected, we are selfish individuals who think about ourselves, and not others, of course this isnt about everyone, and you changing your thoughts is not my goal, but the fact that we act like we dont know that most people that come to this country are not unpatriotic to their own country, but are taught that this is the place that as long as your hard working, schooled, and ambitious, then you can strive here.

My friend, fear is the default position. That's the problem here. Everyone is operating from fear. Fear of drugs, Fear of crime, Fear of the unknown person next door. It's sad, but that's the truth. I honestly should be shocked people are lashing out at children of all things but, i'm at the point where nothing in this debate is remotely moving. People should be a bit disturbed they are painting kids who had no choice about being born as some kind of accessory to a crime. Has is really gone that far?

What did we live in some kind of dreamworld before these people showed up? And the hypocrisy of people screaming about the law is laughable. How many of you are driving over the speed limit constantly? Downloading illegal movies and music off the internet? Having a drink and taking a drive? Most people have broken some kind of law in their life. Don't rationalize your actions and then refuse to see the other sides argument. I'm tired of people acting like they do no wrong. You know you do, and you know your lying if you proclaim otherwise.

As for people saying they would "legally" immigrate. Come off it. You have no idea what you would do if you lived in that kind of extreme poverty. To proclaim otherwise is dishonest. No one can say what they will do until they day they are in that place in their lives.

It's time to stop blaming others from problems that originated from ourselves. Drugs wouldn't be an issue if american kids, moms, dads etc. didn't snort coke, smoke weed and shoot heroin. If no one wanted it no one would sell it. If U.S. immigration wasn't an unfair scheme that demands more money from some and less from others you might not have masses of illegals. If american companies paid a fair wage to workers in Mexico you might not see millions of them living here trying to make a living. If American's themselves weren't so enamored of cheap produce and trinkets NAFTA might not have happened. All problems have a root. It wasn't some issue where a bunch of illegals just said "You know, I really want to screw up the United States. let's got up there with 40 of our best pals and wreck the joint". As for the criminals, of course there are criminals. You'll find plenty of native born criminals in jails around here too. Getting rid of illegals won't solve your crime issues. In fact you might want to start looking into police corruption. Remember Miami back in the coke empire heyday? Most of that was the cops turning a blind eye because their pockets were getting lined. It got out of hand didn't it? If they had just gone after them when it all began back in the 70's it wouldn't have been the issue it became but no, they either just didn't care or were getting paid off. Maybe folks over in Arizona should be looking at their cops. Welfare Queens existed before illegals showed up and they are also more likely to be legal citizens. Illegals didn't wreck this economy and steal all the money. You can thank the banksters for that.

If people would just be rational and stop arguing from the default we might find an actual workable solution. I doubt it's going to happen though.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
OP, I watched your video, now I'm asking you and anyone who is for illegal immigrations to please watch this one.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If a woman robs a bank, yet has a child at home, she knows full well that her ILLEGAL ACT can take her away from here child if she gets caught.

Illegal Immigrants know FULL WELL before they come here that there is a risk of deportation. NO LAW in our books respects that fact that the offender has children....none.

You do the crime, YOU are responsible for the welfare of your child. Not ME....the tax paying LEGAL citizen who never signed up to feel responsibility or GUILT for THEIR actions. Their actions are theirs, not mine and not Americas.

We owe them nothing because they decided to hoist a burden on us. They made a choice, and VERY unfortunately the children suffer...as happens all the time with STUPID PARENTS.

While it would make me VERY sad to see families separated, we cannot stop laws because of motherhood 'status'. If we did, every crime committed by women could pull the "but my child needs his mother" card.

The child should be allowed to go back to Mexico with it's Mother...FULL IMMUNITY. The Mexican Government should grant the child dual citizenship WITHOUT QUESTION.

The child already likely knows the language of their grandparent country, and they will be with the mother/father, which is the best. Sending them into a foster system is inhumane as it is. Give the children a 'right to return' status as soon as their parents are eligible to be a citizen.

But if our laws were enforced in the first place, we wouldn't have to suffer the sadness of seeing children go through this. Which is another reason it angers me. Unfair to Americans, unfair to the children......

Corporations, Politicians, Mexico, and the Illegals themselves....shame on you.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Americans are "people" as well!

Just because Mexican people have decided to break the law, act irresponsibly and put their families in danger, it does not mean that American people should have to should the burden, or be considered "less than", just because they are trying to have a life, protect their children and their nation!

This is INSANE!
Americans that want the illegals out, are not doing it out of hate. At least, not the majority of them are.
They are trying to protect our way of life, and our futures, and the people we care about.
That is it!

And, the people that are trying to make us look like demons because of this, are truly evil, and are the ones that are proving our point perfectly.

My child is here legally. My grandparents went through hell to get here, legally.

My child comes first.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by UruFist]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This beautiful child was killed by an illegal who had 16 prior arrests!!

Children of illegals should be sent back with their parents and not seperated. It is the fault of the parent for taking such a risk in the first place. Personally, if I had a child and there was even so much as the slightest chance we could be seperated, I would not take that chance. I would fight my own country tooth and nail to look after its' citizens. We have homeless and hungry families here. They arn't leaving the country and breaking laws.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

link to pdf www.census.gov...
www.census.gov...

Now who am I to be scared of again?
Gee wiz sound like the Germans going after the Jews, Paint all of them as murders and thieves.
This is the feds. fault if the feds would of policed the boarders and invested in the so called protection of this country than spending us into oblivion with ear marks and unseen and unread bills that know one can figure out. We did this to our selves we failed our country and our for fathers by letting this so called Goberment run amuk with not one interest in our well being so if any one supports this power grab fine but who will they come for next?

When they came for the Hispanics I said nothing. When they came for the African-Americans I said nothing. When they came for the city folk I said nothing. When they came for the hillbilly's they couldn't find us.

oops this from 2007 Ill try to find something a little more curent

[edit on 29-4-2010 by hillbilly4rent]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

Deport Children of Illegals: Hunter

www.nbcsandiego.com

Representative Duncan Hunter wants to deport the U.S.-born children of illegal immigrants.

Hunter, who spoke at a tea party gathering in Ramona Saturday, said he does not believe children born to illegal immigrant parents should get automatic U.S. citizenship.

“We’re not being mean,” he told the crowd. “We’re just saying it takes more than just walking across the border to become an American citizen.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

I totally agree with this guy, most of the women try to get knocked up as quickly as possible once they get in our border and pump out a kid then they become citizens too and then can milk welfare, wic, foodstamps, section 8 and medicaid the more kids they pop out the more money they make, such a bull# law that needs to get tossed out the window. We need the Federal Government to take a tougher stance on immigration too not just state.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

This is not a policy of breaking up family's, it is a policy of keeping families together, in the country of which they are legal citizens.

*Edited for one small grammatical error I caught, which I won't even point out
.*

You are 100% correct on this one dolphinfan, I can't imagine why such a policy was ever put into place. So Mark and Tina Bin Laden can come here on vacation, have a kid, and that kid is now a U.S. citizen. It is just that easy folks!

Everybody, I'd like you to meet "little American Citizen" Tony Bin Laden!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
Now who am I to be scared of again?

When they came for the Hispanics I said nothing. When they came for the African-Americans I said nothing. When they came for the city folk I said nothing. When they came for the hillbilly's they couldn't find us.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by hillbilly4rent]
I posted this on yet another thread on this same topic. Seems pertinent here. If we're so intent on rounding up criminals, let's catch them all.
"I'm from Kentucky too.
Not to disagree with you, but I don't see much difference between those guys and that bunch of rogues and ne'er-do-wells I grew up around, other than immigration status.
I believe the farmer down the road who says he gets a government subsidy to hire workers is living pretty high on the taxpayers dime.
He sure looks a lot more like a spotless criminal than a farmer when he steps from his brand new Silverado to collect the rent from 9 people living in a shack, people the government pays him to employ.
Of course, I think people should immigrate legally, but let's enforce all the laws so no-one is made a scapegoat.
Things will seem a lot fairer to me when I see Mr. Joe CountryClub and his family led away from their golf course-adjacent mansion in cuffs because they paid Juanita 175 tax free dollars a week to be their maid.
A criminal is a criminal, after all. "

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh good idea but why stop there? We should deport everyone who wasn't been legal for at least 5 generations, or you know what we should deport everyone who isn't native to this land oh wait that would mean everyone would need to be deported back to europe, africa, asia and many other places. only native americans should remain here.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
this immigration issue is such bull!

if there really were terrorist out to get us, we would have put up a decent border with mexico on 9/12/01.

If an illegal alien walks across the border and is caught, what happens? a little hand slap and a "stern" warning not to do it again.

I live about 30 minutes from canada, and went to university there, so i have been through the border probly over a 100 times.

As an american citizen, with VERY GOOD standings and no criminal record whatsoever,
what would happen to me if i just whilly-nilly tried to cross that border without going through the proper process? Id be in much more trouble. Its complete and absolute bull-poo. why do these immigrants think they should have special rights that even i dont get as an american citizen?

HEY AMERICA- LETS WORK ON TAKING CARE OF OUR OWN AND OUR COUNTRY BEFORE WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE ELSE! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES OUR COUNTRY CRUMBLING?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join