It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deport Children of Illegals: Hunter

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by UruFist
I don't know if you realize it, but every time you post, you are pretty much making me feel as though I am being cornered and threatened and having something forced upon me.
And, by that, I mean you are totally ignoring the thoughts, lives, beliefs and concerns of the people that rightfully live here, and you are pretty much insisting that this be thrust down our throats.

I don't know if you know this but you are generally responsible for the way you feel in life. If you feel that way it's your fault not mine. I don't see how I completely ignoring certain segments of society because I chose to deal with reality rather than crazy rhetoric.

And, again, you may not realize it, but you are setting me further and further against your position with each one of these posts.

Well, it's a good thing I'm not here to change people's minds. I have no illusions about this crap. Those who chose to believe the fantasies about illegals will continue to do so with or without my input. It's pretty convenient these days to just blame everything on illegals.

But, I'll tell you what's probably going to happen. The economy will get worse and worse as time progresses. As such many illegals will leave to find better prospects. I'm sure many Americans will blame the failing economy on illegals. Americans will then find something else to scream about.

The problem here is it's always "Us vs. Them". You view me as some kind of enemy because I don't agree with the logic being displayed here. I don't think you are bad person by any stretch of the means. I don't know you. I'm not making that judgement. I simply presented the reality as it stands. Getting mad at reality is futile, it doesn't make it go away.

I don't know if others are feeling the same way, but without realizing it, you are proving my point, and making me feel, more than ever, that your perspective should NEVER be acted upon.
Then again, as you stated above, we are talking about my country, and not yours.

I'm sorry? I live in the United States. You may view me as some kind of traitor but hey, I was born here and I was raised here. I paid taxes too.

So, you can afford to make outlandish suggestions, cast accusations, toss your views of morality around and stand on the sidelines.
How absolutely disgusting.
You have no stake in any of this.

Again, I live in the United States. Of course it affects me. Simply because I'm looking at it a different way doesn't mean I don't think it's a problem. The original premise of this thread was that kids of illegals born in this country need to be deported and are accessories to a crime. I've made no bones that to me lashing out at kids of all people is ignorant. They can't help being born and certainly didn't ask to be born into this crazy world.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Again, I live in the United States. Of course it affects me. Simply because

Oh? You do?

And when you get back and your country is still screwed up (which it will be) who will you blame then?

Hehe.
You made a mistake. You slipped.

Now, you should just disappear. You won't be taken seriously again.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by UruFist]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UruFist

Again, I live in the United States. Of course it affects me. Simply because

Oh? You do?

And when you get back and your country is still screwed up (which it will be) who will you blame then?

Hehe.
You made a mistake. You slipped.

Now, you should just disappear. You won't be taken seriously again.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by UruFist]

I'm sorry, simply because I used a certain phrase you think I live outside the country? I was born in Washington state to two natural born citizens of the U.S. I'm a U.S. citizen, get over it. It's just time for an ignore on you.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just a little food for thought:

I have seen figures estimating the number of Illegal Immigrants to be nearly 20 Million! I wanted to take a look at some of the less obvious, but frightening motivation for allowing the Illegal Immigrant population to remain in the USA.

1. Instant Citizenship- A decisive liberal/democratic push, turning these people into instant US Citizens would, overnight, upset the precarious balance of power that has been aiding our country with the "checks and balances" that have kept the pendulum from straying to one side for too long of a period.
It would mean a Christmas Gift of millions upon millions of votes, where, the day before, there had been none. It would not be a natural process of growth to the liberal side.

2. Periodic Amnesty- This is still a growth of millions at a time, if Bill Clinton is any example. Still an unnatural population boost to a specific ethnic group, where others are not allowed the same grace. And, to a lesser extent, still a slippery way to boost the liberal side of the see-saw.

3. From the Perspective of Legal Immigrants- Of course they want more Mexicans to materialize in the USA. Again, this is a boost to the power base of the specific ethnicity, where other ethnic groups are not allowed the same growth. If I moved to a country that was not Caucasian-based, of course I would want millions of Caucasians to move in! It increases their power base instantaneously. It's called "Taking Over".

4. The View from Mexico- If the USA keeps the illegal immigrants, that is 20 million jobs that do not have to be created in Mexico. Millions of potential criminals that do not have to be dealt with. God knows how much money that does not have to be spent taking care of these people. And, whether anybody wants to admit it or not, if ANY country is able to send 20 million of it's citizens into a neighboring country, that is usually called an invasion. At the very least, it unnaturally increases the Latino influence almost overnight. No matter what, it is a benefit for Mexico to get rid of these people.

5. Remaining as Non-Citizens- Also, now that we see the actions and gain an understanding of the goals of the illegal immigrant squatters, I think it is fairly obvious that even if they are allowed to remain without citizen status, their presence will be felt, and they will still be effecting life in the USA. They will apply pressure to their causes as a group unto themselves, or through the many advocates and advocacy groups that are stepping up lately.

I wanted to point out the possible effects of spontaneous growth of a specific ethnic group above all others.
If I have anything wrong here, or if any of you have anything to add, please feel free to post. I mostly threw these 5 points up here to focus on balance of power, as opposed to how it has been mostly crime, labor and health-care that his been focused upon lately.

Make no mistake people, there is much more to this situation that the financial burden aspect.
These decisions WILL decide the fate of the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join