It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Wants To Speak At US Conference

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad likely to get US visa

“We have certain responsibilities as UN's host,” says State Dept.

www.jpost.com...

- Yes you do, and you should also use some diplomacy, and not just FA 18s to solve your "problems" ... Warmongering hawks!

US warns Iran, Syria on threats

www.jpost.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I smell a wave of patriots coming towards this thread lol..

Good luck, you are going to get the flame..

On topic America won't embarrass itself because she has been embarrassed enough by showing its own face in that conference..

Having the world's most nuclear stock piles is one thing, threatening other countries for pursuing it is another..

GOSH, I love America..

The lies, deception, fear mongering, hate, love, etc etc

That is the American dream, the dream.. Did 9/11 really wake them up?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

- Is patriotism to hate someone when ordered to do so?

No one is perfect, but USA and Israel are the real aggressors in Gulf, not Iran, Syria or Lebanon. That is only a fact and I will not support any actions towards countries, witch havent attack anyone.

Blaming Iran to use nukes against Israel is just redicilous, because if they would do so, they would annihilate palestinians too. There is no sense in that logic at all, and Iran has said decade now that they dont have Nukes or will to have those either. International observers, security services backs this up, and they have no evidense from any nukes or programs.

When bible is giving orders to IDF - we should see where is the fanatical reliligion and right wing facists driving, and who --- You remember when Bush announced "crusade" to begin --- well, we can just see that this crusade havent ended but it turns it sword just to next Muslim victim.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68

I wouldn't let him in the country and guarantee his safety sounds like a set up to me. If something happens to him while he's here.....ouch!

My thoughts exactly. Here is an updated article about this subject.

www.reuters.com...

Since this is a conspiracy site.....

I wonder if Israel will take advantage of the "cat" being away?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wow, he wants to be let into our country where he will be able to speak freely about whatever he likes, however his own citizens try the same thing and they get shot in the head.

Hell no, let him stay isolated.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Looks like he is on his way to the U.S.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad left Sunday for the United States to take part in a conference on nuclear nonproliferation, a Foreign Ministry spokesman told state television.

Ahmadinejad will address the the United Nations Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty review conference in New York on Monday, spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast told Iran's News Network.

SOURCE: www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't know why Uncle Mahmoud is bothering, to be honest

Surely he must know he's going to be massively mis-quoted by the US and other hostile nations' media everytime he opens his mouth, thusly providing ammunition for those who wish to see Iran decimated, economically thru sanctions and or militarily...

If I were Ahmadinejad I'd say screw the west, develop and build several nuclear weapons as a matter of urgency, announce said achievement to the world and dare any other nation within striking distance to attack Iran...

Iran might take some heavy losses, but the smell of crispy nuked skin in Tel Aviv would surely be irresistible, given that Israel has been in need of a good smacking for a very long time for the atrocities it has committed in the region...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Originally posted by sdcigarpig

The US is evil and picking on Iran, they are the agressors, and have no checks on their Nuclear weapons.

Well, that is true. If the US has nuclear weapons, why shouldn't they?

Then move on to Isreal and how evil they are and they may or may not have nuclear weapons.

And, the truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it? No reason not for him to be able to express this.

Rhetoric and more empty promises, including to state our program is peaceful and you can trust Iran more than the US.

I don't think this is the point. The point is, the US has nuclear weapons. They should be able to have them also.

If the US did away with all their nuclear weapons, then possibly other countries would not feel the need to have them, either.

edit to fix quotes

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Blanca Rose]

You are right, he does have the right to state that. However let me ask you this.
How would you feel if a neighbor on your block where you live, every time they see you state they are going to beat the snot out of you? Or in addition to that you see them getting a few guns? And possibly arming and getting a few more of your neighbors to start hating you?
Now I do agree he has the right to speak out, however, unless you have the moral high ground to speak, on any topic, showing that you have the history of finding and correcting those problems that would make the world stand back and point stating there is an example, it is just empty words and holds no validity. Actions speak louder than words and the actions of the Iranians give a person to pause and approach with caution. Now I do not agree with the US policy, and have a good understanding of history, but at the same time, he needs to come up with a new plan of action. I also agree that all countries, have the right to nuclear power, but not nuclear weapons.
An Iran with nuclear weapons will only cause a new rush for such weapons in the region as none of the other countries, Egypt, Turkey or Saudia Arabia trusts the Iranians to possess such and would want their own stockpile.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join