It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I care not who makes these laws...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I will no longer allow myself to follow any and all laws or orders that I deem unconstitutional.

I do not need a court or a cop to tell me when my rights are being infringed, and I no longer accept any form of illegal control by the way of a gun or badge or warrant or court order.

If its unconstitutional I will no longer comply.

I have a right to many things, but my most used/cherished is my freedom of expression.

Infringe upon this and I will go to any length to correct your error and misjudgement and criminal infringement upon my liberties.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well depending on what laws you deem unconstitutional you have fun in prison there mate, make lots of friends!

However, my question is a simple one: Who the hell are you to decide what the laws of society should be and how they should apply to you all by yourself? How are we, other human beings, to trust that you do still believe any law applies to you?

What you are doing here is exempting yourself, creating your own personal society within yourself that only you are answerable to. How incredibly egotistical and childish of you to think yourself above the system, better than all those who abide by it.

I'd love to see if you carry your little holier-than-thou viewpoint through all of your time in prison.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmyWho the hell are you to decide what the laws of society should be and how they should apply to you all by yourself?

Isnt there an equal amount of audacity in the many imposing upon the few?

I mean, who are they to decide how I should live my life?

Or does mob rule take over and the mass gets free reign to trample whoever it sees fit whenever it sees fit?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Use that argument in your trial and if I am on the jury sir, you shall be free.

Jury nullification, look it up, use it, it is the MOST IMPORTANT of your rights!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

You can do whatever you want.

But just because you think it is your right to do so doesn't mean you still won't go to jail.

Look at Wesley Snipes and his little legal problem. He kind of went the same route you did and is now basically broke.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

No offense intended, but this is a stupid and stubborn move. In real life, you only have 2 choices.

1) Wait it out and hope things either get better (which I doubt) or fall apart and prepare to take care of you and yours when it does.

or

2) Fight, literally. Take action in a way that would strongly oppose the laws of this country and your municipality. This does not always mean violence, it could be as simple as spray paint or more complex like Project Mayhem.

Neither of those two contain your move and if you butt up against the wall of the law, you will lose.

Remember, they don't play nice and they don't play fair. Your individual refusal to accept what is will not even be noticed on any level but your own, and it will be a painful experience.

I tried to take on the IRS, and lost badly. So either keep your head down or take em on.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

I do agree that it is nice to have a president who is a constitutional law scholar after enduring the devastation resulting from eight long years of the bozo who stated that the constitution was 'just a piece of paper.'

Hopefully Arizonans will follow your lead. Other than that one schmuck sheriff, most law enforcement officers are expressing grave reservations about the unconstitutional 'show me your papers' law. Hell, even racist authoritarian Tom Tancredo has stated the law is unconstitutional.

Best,
SN

P.S. If you do follow this route, hopefully you receive advice on the constitutionality of whatever laws you are considering to disregard from others than constitution law professors beck, limbaugh, drudge, and the rest of the gang.

[edit on 4/28/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

In the case of law, no there is no audacity that is equal to this man's hubris. Western Philosophy would look upon law as either a social contract obligation made by humans within a society, or a codification of nature that we are held to by our existing within a natural world.

Either way, the individual is not superior, either to society or nature, and will be compelled to obey the law by his fellows.

Now my argument that the OP is acting out of egomania comes principally from Plato's Republic (portions on self-control), Ibn Sina's Correspondence With Abu Rayhan Biruni (Natural law and the individual's duty), Hobbes' State Of Nature Theory (social contract) and John Stuart Mill's Utilitarianism (pretty much all of Utilitarian thought argues that the OP is full of himself and should be stopped).

I have backed my argument well, and Anarchism such as this is very well argued against by Western Thought.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

In the case of law, no there is no audacity that is equal to this man's hubris. Western Philosophy would look upon law as either a social contract obligation made by humans within a society, or a codification of nature that we are held to by our existing within a natural world.

Either way, the individual is not superior, either to society or nature, and will be compelled to obey the law by his fellows.

Now my argument that the OP is acting out of egomania comes principally from Plato's Republic (portions on self-control), Ibn Sina's Correspondence With Abu Rayhan Biruni (Natural law and the individual's duty), Hobbes' State Of Nature Theory (social contract) and John Stuart Mill's Utilitarianism (pretty much all of Utilitarian thought argues that the OP is full of himself and should be stopped).

I have backed my argument well, and Anarchism such as this is very well argued against by Western Thought.

Come-on! Using logic, rationality, and depth of thought with this crowd is an utter waste of time. Stop being an elitest!

These people think that a government doing ANYTHING is a huge infringement of....something. All these people should move to afghanistan or somalia, so they can get a taste of what it is like to live w/o a strong government.

Best,
SN

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Yes, the largest prison population per capita in the world.

People in prison that HURT NO ONE.

Unlawful redistribution of my labor.

Continual war.

Corrupt politicians.

Corrupt banks.

Corrupt and unlawful monopolies instigated by government.

LEO's not even lawfully responsible to protect anyone, just there as tax collectors and mafia enforcers.

Yep, the GOOD OL US of A. Oh wait, I got that wrong, actually the Corporation known as the UNITED STATES.

Yep, statists love tyranny.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

The reason we have the largest prison population is because we have drug dealers in them.

We could go the way of a lot of countries and execute those who are in posession of illegal drugs. That way they will be off the street and your precious prison population arguement will go out the window.

I would even support that change.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Great responses, and alot of very good insight.

What I mean is this...

If there is a law or order or anything from any form of authority that infringes upon our stated rights, I no longer comply. Its that simple.

And yes, I do find it quiet acceptable to establish this for myself, as should everyone else.

Wesley Snipes goes to jail, yet Turbo Timmy and good ole Charlie Rangle stay in office?

If the mere men who write laws that infringe upon our stated rights, it is not hubris or egotistical to stand against them, its OUR DUTY AS AMERICANS AND FREE HUMANS

Theres several sets of laws in every nation, for all different classes of people, and to think otherwise is just wrong.

As to jail, well if using my stated rights gets me there, then I stand for something, rather than die for nothing.

I fear no man individually nor do I fear jail.

This is not chest pounding, more of a declaration of a human who has seen enough to say we need a change. Not the change leaders talk about, but a change within ourselves.

I no longer accept defeat at the hands of tyranny from the men we elect through our monies and votes, only to have them turn on us once in power.

I care not for opinions from men with more than questionable personal beliefs and more than disgusting backhand double speak.

Example...

I was not there, but in PA at the G20 summit in Sept of 09, I saw video, and Ive see it before elsewhere, of protesters being told they need to leave because its been declared an 'Unlawful Assembly'...

Well, I got a news flash folks, in America there is no such thing as an 'Unlawful Assembly'. It does not exist.

Needing a permit to assemble with fellow Americans on American streets paid for by American tax payer money is not only illegal and unconstitutional, its down right dumb.

We allow them to do this though instead of standing together and not moving. Even if this means arrest.

We are too busy worried about whos banging who and whos leaving who.

I am a person and I have rights. Try to take them away from me, or any American and I will not stand with you.

Tyranny is control over the weak all the while being the very evil the weak seek refuge from.

I cant stop thinking about this quote, and so Ill use it again here...

'I have sworn upon the alter of GOD eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the minds of man...'

We stand for something, or die for nothing.

I make my stand here. Its that simple.

Tyranny or Liberty?

Choose one that fits you accordingly.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
And anyone willing to kill anyone else for using or possessing drugs is an idiot.

Drug use through the state is ok but if you want something you die?

Anyone with that type of thinking needs no liberty or freedom.

Drugs are a personal choice and personal property issue.

MY BODY IS MY PRIVATE PROPERTY AND IF I CHOOSE TO INGEST ANYTHING, THATS MY RIGHT

If that earns me death now in America, so be it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
SN, Ive been to both nations mentioned in your post. You fail to see the origins of my post however.

Anything the Federal govt does is by our choosing, not theirs.

We elect them to represent us and they are not.

If you think they are currently, or have been for a lengthy amount of time, youre not living in reality.

The govt exists because we allow it to.

If not, we have tyranny.

Maybe you should research some things before saying, 'You dont like it, GET OUT....'

(i have the sound of a south park character in my head there
)

America is not about this and if you fail to see that, you are past helping.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
And anyone willing to kill anyone else for using or possessing drugs is an idiot.

Drug use through the state is ok but if you want something you die?

Anyone with that type of thinking needs no liberty or freedom.

MY BODY IS MY PRIVATE PROPERTY AND IF I CHOOSE TO INGEST ANYTHING, THATS MY RIGHT

If that earns me death now in America, so be it.

No drugs are a state and federal issue because they are illegal they are not a personal property issue.

But as I said before, do what you want. You still will go to jail if you break the law. I personally hope you rant and rave enough when you are caught that we get to see you on Americas Dumbest Criminals.

Just so we know its you yell at the cops "I don't recognize your authority to put me under arrest, you are kidnapping me and I am placing you under citizens arrest".

I hope you keep replying with the tough guy act. Keyboard commandos entertain the hell out of me.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
And still you miss the point.

So, using your rights now makes you criminal? You really are developing nicely for them I see... I seem to remember a paper from Cass Sunstien about banning conspiracy theories...

Well, since youve posted here, maybe now you are a criminal too.

And who said anything about breaking a law?

Or arguing with LEO's?

No one.

As for the tough guy comments, they do little, as its the internet, and thats the normal response to anything people like you disagree with.

Have fun being told what to do and what to think.

And drugs are only illegal to get you to jail and lose rights like voting and arming and protecting yourself. Violent offenders need not a gun, but a voice is for all.

You think otherwise, and you allow tyranny in.

You can disagree all you like, but name calling is used by children and people with nothing to say worth listening too.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Also, drugs are not personal property, which shows you only read and hear what you want.

I said, your body is personal property and if I deem any substance ok to ingest, thats my right.

Take marijuana for example. Only humans think its ok to outlaw nature.

You have a very one way type of thinking and you seem to resort to childish dialog.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
When it comes to the time that law-abiding and peace-loving citizens look at the government measures which are ensuring that tyranny will approach us, and will make us liable for eggagerated crimes, it becomes every citizens duty to re-examine Locke/Humes voluntary social contract, and decide who the criminals really are.

For those who consider this a breach of our civil obedience which incriminates to the point of people becaoming a danger to our fellows, isn't
it time to point to the Codex, point to the Gmo's, damaging FDA medicines, secret society controls, the formation of our countries as corporations in regards to the masonic seal now uncovered, the foundations of universities as elite partisan control over intellectual communities, leaked proofs of citizen and soldier chemical sprays and testing, nanotech out of control yet allowed in our food, high-ranking members of state in conflicts of interest with huge business deals, tax rates upwards of 40%, mismanagement of funds channelled into ad brainwash campaigns, revealed proof of corporate policy to evince mind control over the masses, media moguls refusal to report vital news, unconstitutional bills being passed in parliament, industry fibres located in Morgellons, blanketing of the skies under the guise of geo-engineering which promotes the growth of deadly molds, and all other manner of issues which our govenments expect us to swallow?

How about mycoplasma that causes chronic fatique syndrome, FM, and AIDS? How about the proposed irradiation of all food, and the outright and obvious attack on natural health industry, reclassifying foods as drugs for regulation purposes, or allowing deadly PoP's to be introduced into foods through backdoor policies? What about the thousands upon thousands of military and government secrets, that leak anyway, which they are never answerable for? We pay for this through our tax dollars. All of this, they expect us to support.

It doesn't excuse us for crimes against our fellows, but it does not excuse them for their outright and utter evil and incompetance either.

Look up Ghandi on Wikipedia and read about his civil disobedience movements which won the independance of India from Britain. He had many instances of being treated like dirt, and as a second or third-class citizen that led to his eventual activism. Read and consider, how much push comes to shove will you need before that becomes the case in your lives? Unfortunately, a modern fear exists. They have a plan this time for peaceful civil disobedience. The "A" list maybe? FEMA? We have to question where this is going rather deeply. Realities are their domain; we all, or mostly all, obviously want our fantasy world where all of this works out well. Let's hope the future can be altered.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe

Read what you wrote up above and then read what I wrote. Now who is reading what they want?

You are getting so gun ho with your commando antics that you are making yourself look like a fool.

Now as for childish dialog. Those who start calling names really shouldn't call someone else childish, even if that person is being childish. That is what one would call a hypocrite.

Now have fun with your rebel without a cause new way of life. I will continue to watch for your posts as they are very entertaining.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thank you for your very kind words...

And an act is not a name. When someone acts in a childish manner, they are acting childish.

I wasnt calling you a child, or anything of that nature.

My rebel without a cause has a cause... 4 of them under 6 years old.

i die for them any day of the week, and I die for their right to be free in the ways we are suppose to be.

Its that simple.

I may sound like a fool to you, but you stated youd be happy with executing people for drug offenses...

Murder by the hands of the state is murder regardless of a pretty title or a false sense of justice and safety.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join