It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reptillian manipulation of the human race?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I would like someone to explain this to me...I always wondered why humans would wanna destroy each other the answer may be that they really don't...www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Can anyone explain why people saw this live when it happened? before anyone could photoshop anything...I would like for one person to explain this..

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Akin to grainy videos of UFOs, a LQ video proves nothing. It could be the camera used, lighting effects, compression, etc. Even if Bush and Clinton are reptilians, that video doesn't conclusively prove it.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I don´t know of course, but I personally tend to believe, that all this reptilian thing is made up as fear tactics. Dragons and snakes have been symbols of wisdom and good in many other cultures, only bible made snake the symbol of Satan. And we have no proof, that there are some Reptilians, who control people, only one man sais this (Icke). Sometimes I think, that maybe reptilians are real, but they are good, and TPTB are scared, that they lose power if reptilians contact with people and they try to prevent it by making people afraid of them. All this reptilian thing just doesn´t make sense to be. But I might be wrong, who knows.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Icke is a fraud...That I know for sure, It's just a little creepy what's going on at the present time and I wonder if humans are really that evil or were we made to hate ourselves...With all the propaganda and subliminal messages in tv and movies It's getting strange to say the least.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Yes, I have also thought sometimes, that something has to be very wrong, that people are so cruel to eachother. Maybe someone controls us, but I doubt it´s reptilians. I don´t know why. And another thing is, that power and creed might change some people a lot. Have you heard of Milgram experiment: en.wikipedia.org... It shows how easily people can become cruel to others, especially when authorities ask them to do it. This is actually very scary. But where´s the roots of evil, who knows.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
Icke is a fraud...That I know for sure, It's just a little creepy what's going on at the present time and I wonder if humans are really that evil or were we made to hate ourselves...With all the propaganda and subliminal messages in tv and movies It's getting strange to say the least.

We are not evil, we are omnivore predators, our behaviour is very normal and standard in nature, the only difference is that we are smart so we make weapons to fight.

IDK why so many people believe we must be some kind of loving bunnys.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Yeah well I know you've probably heard this here before but I believe we are on the verge of something horrible happening and It's true all this talk about "disclosure" could be a prelude to a fake alien invasion, you may not believe this but I have seen the technology twice and it defies the "laws" of gravity to on an unimaginable scale...and the bush sr. thing was strange...I discredit other videos because they can be photoshoped but I have heard people say they saw this live on CNN...Anyways it's up for debate but I doubt we will know the truth until the truth hits us.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Why do you think, if this is true, that Bush's reptilian figure was freaking out at that specific time?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Loose Change]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Loose Change

I couldn't answer that but I have however heard that they seem to get off on telling lies causing them to change...who knows.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

During the interview there are moments when Bush didn't speak at all, yet he looked blatantly uncomfortable and on-edge, as in his disoriented figure wasn't in-part due to lies, at least to this end.

This doesn't look like the same egotistical Bush that said he will be successful in establishing a New World Order. I seriously wonder what was going on with Bush in this interview.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Loose Change

That's why I question whether he knew it was happening and was trying to control it...I ask myself that every time I watch it.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Is Bush a reptilian? There's only one way to find out for sure. Why doesn't someone abduct him, take him down to their basement and perform a series of experiments on him and report back to ATS with your findings.
Try not to get eaten.

In regards to human behaviour, maybe there's a logical down to Earth explanation. But believing in Reptilians is obviously a lot more exciting for some.

Cat Parasite May Affect Cultural Traits In Human Populations
www.sciencedaily.com...

Bizarre Human Brain Parasite Precisely Alters Fear
www.livescience.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

the brain-controlling parasites
sciencefictionbiology.blogspot.com...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by kindred]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yeah bro your pretty sarcastic and you think you know the human mind when really people like you are the reason why there is war and tyranny...It's called the god complex and you sound like you have it...probably think your real special huh?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Wow, I don't think I've ever heard such nonsense and you're obviously a lousy judge of character considering I practise Buddhism and wouldn't even harm an insect let alone resort to violence. Some people on ATS seriously need to lighten up and get a sense of humour.

I also posted scientific proof in regards to human behaviour. I guess some people aren't interested in the truth, instead you'd rather believe in fantasy.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by kindred]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I think it's possible that the George and the dragon legend is based on the Annunaki, that would explain why the Uffington 'white horse' is sometimes suggested as being the dragon that he slew. It does after all, have a kind of forked tongue and is drawn in a very stylised way that does make it look more like a snake with legs. It also faces the sky, when had it been drawn a few metres down the hillside, it could have been there for everyone to see in all its glory.

I think it's also possible that England has been an Annunaki country for thousands of years - the area around the 5000 year old ridgeway (Avebury, Stonehenge, Silbury hill) seems especially significant.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5142f3f55c31.jpg[/atsimg]

Greetings!

Humans are dangerous animals. Domestication hasn't helped very much, but at least your not eating each others bone marrow regularly anymore.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Yeah dude your hilarious...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Just a theory, nothing to back this up.

Old chinese emperors were in legend, decendants of Dragons. If you buy into the reptillian stuff then you may be aware of the apparent "rankings"

Apparently there are idiginous ones living here (Hollow earth - opens up a whole new can of worms lol)

Warrior: Mean looking and and hard as nails from Draco, about 7-10ft

Royalty: Same but from royal blue blood (sound familiar?) about 10-15ft with the appearance of a dragon as they have wings.

Soooo what if the ancient chineses ARE decended from these, 10-15ft royal reptillians flying around earth would certainly look like a dragon im sure. What if they are not good or bad but see themselves as our rulers, as most info on these state they have been around alot longer.

Source: Terra Papers - has a good source of info on reptillians and other races including the annunaki story which also mentions Zeus etc..

Sometimes i wonder why all this info is floating about, seems like too much to make up..... but who knows??

PS: as stated above i have no proof no photo's just trying to make sense of it, I am undecided on what to believe as...lets face it if it was true it would be hidden from us

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join