It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a dream of drawing a really great painting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't know if this means much. I had a dream of painting (I recall I was finger painting) A woman looking at her self in the mirror trying to look beautiful, while crying because she's not as beautiful as she can see it. Real emotion was in the painting after it was finished and you could actuality feel the picture when you look at it to be very realistic. The thing that sucks is I can't paint. I can hardly draw as is. But a nice and lovely dream.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Go to school, learn how to draw and maybe then you can paint your masterpiece. Who knows? Maybe you'll make a million dollars selling it.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As of 2010, i do believe dreams can mean a lot of things. Perhaps this is something that will connect to a future event you might run into. As far as going to school for learning how to draw, i think that is a mistake. The individual himself will acquire his own abilities to draw what is inside of his imagination with time. The goal is not to paint others creations but manifest your own idea into the canvas. You can practice by drawing others works, but will that really train you to paint your own idea onto the surface? Practice drawing whats in your head, forget about everyone Else's works, the most important one is your own.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Then you were probably thinking about a drawing...common sense

top topics

join