It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Canada? - Bill C-6

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Cause this letter writing is working

...Someone needs to leave these fascist pigs an open-ended threat before the vegetable police start marching down the streets toward our homes in red overalls.

Or we could pull an America and just go back to our cheeseburger and fries and watch them take over.

Personally I think we all need to start redirecting our votes on election day. We've been voting for the same 2 corrupt groups of moronic child molesters for so long -- I don't get it. Some democracy this is.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
But people aren't really aware of this too much either, and the media is just an illusionary, propaganda machine.

Street views, community message boards, and grass roots info campaign needs to be done.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
www2.parl.gc.ca...

This is the Bill in question.

The biggest problem with this is that there is no seperation. The inspector is a judge and executioner. The person who can review them is under the same "boss" as the inspector. The distinction between person making the decision and the person who should review the decision is purely fictional.

Much of this Bill isn't that bad. The bit though blows.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It's so damn difficult trying to get Canadians to band together when it comes to fighting against ANY crap the government throws at us, even a Bill as dangerous as this. Most folk I know have plenty of negative things to say when any of our First Nations Bands stand up and protest, but at least they have the guts to do so, and for whatever length of time it takes to get their point across. In a society as culturally diverse as Canada's, it isn't easy getting all ethnic backgrounds to unite in protest against our government, since they are much too busy protesting against the governments of their countries of origin. Besides, who is going to protest any Bill enacted by a government that gives them anything they want? As for the Canadian Senate, this is another useless bunch of freeloaders the country can well do without. I have to admit however that I wouldn't mind being a senator, myself. It pays extremely well, and is a lifetime position awarded by the Prime Minister, and usually to friends. One of "Lyin" Brian Mulroney's last acts as Prime Minister of Canada, was to give his barber a position in the Senate. Not only will I be phoning the office of the Member Of Parliarment for the northern constinuency in which I live, I will be calling the Prime Minister's office, sending letters and circulating emails. I ask that any fellow Canadians who happen to read this, to please do the same. We have to act fast! Thank You!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Here's the "new and improved" version ...

1 Introduction

Bill C-36, An Act respecting the safety of consumer products (short title: the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act or CCPSA) was introduced in the House of Commons by the Honourable Leona Aglukkaq, Minister of Health, on 9 June 2010. Bill C-36 is very similar to Bill C-52, An Act respecting the safety of consumer products, which was introduced in the House of Commons during the 2nd Session of the 39th Parliament, and Bill C-6, An Act respecting the safety of consumer products, which was introduced in the House of Commons during the 2nd Session of the 40th Parliament.

www2.parl.gc.ca...

Whew ...

Bill C-36’s most striking or significant features are the powers it provides to both the Minister of Health and designated officials to order recalls of consumer products, and the new penalty and compliance regime that it establishes for such products.

During the study of Bill C-6, the immediate predecessor to Bill C-36, the House of Commons made several amendments, all but one9 of which had been recommended by the House of Commons Standing Committee on Health. All amendments made by the House of Commons to Bill C-6 have been incorporated into Bill C-36.

edit on 3-11-2010 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Here is an update. A current mandate for citizen action in Canada, and links to American S-510 Bill which similarly locks to the UN / WHO Codex Alimentarius.

Bill C-36 sneaked back into the Standing Committee on Health

www.fourwinds10.com...

Cutting through Bill C-36 propaganda

Shawn Buckley was the chief appointed opponent to the prior Bill, and will hopefully help put this one down too.

Bill C-36 permits Health Canada to issue
secret recall orders…
by Shawn Buckley

Shawn Buckley is a lawyer with expertise in the Food and Drugs Act and Regulations. Mr. Buckley acts primarily for manufacturers of Natural Health Products and has an enviable track record in protecting companies charged by Health Canada.

www.commonground.ca...

Letter to editor : Why are MPs silent about Bill C-36?

www.altonaecho.com...

NELSON -- On November 18th at 7 pm at the Capitol Theatre in Nelson BC, constitutional lawyer Shawn Buckley, president of the Natural Health Products Protection Association (NHPPA) will kick off his nationwide --Freedom in Crisis Lecture Tour. He will be demonstrating how the Natural Health Product Regulations have Health Canada poised to raid legitimate businesses and how they are pulling low-risk vitamins and herbs off health food store shelves.

from : BCTV Kootenays On-line, "HEALTH CANADA’S NEW POWERS PUT CANADIANS AT RISK OF TRESPASS AND RAIDS - WILL BE CHALLENGED IN COURT", Nov 17, 2010

www.tmtv.net...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yes, Finally. Canada was doomed from start anyways. It's impossible to save Canada seeing everyone wants job here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join