It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent Evidence of a Jovian Mass Solar Companion in the Oort Cloud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Jesus was hung on the cross. Nibiru is a point of CROSSing which mean Jesus was hung on the giant cross, when Nibiru crosses a certain part of our solar system.

The bible has a-lot of hidden meanings the Illuminati like to put in plain sight.

All they scientists have to do is point a telescope in the direction and see if there are any moons following the possible dwarf star.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Antor

You've turned this into a "Nibiru" topic?

Goodbye.

Topic.

References to Nibiru

Thanks for posting this thread. I find the possibility of a brown or dwarf star fascinating.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A little background info:

icarus.cornell.edu...

ICARUS is the official publication of the Division for Planetary Sciences of the American Astronomical Society and is dedicated to reporting the results of new research - observational, experimental, or theoretical - concerning the astronomy, geology, meteorology, physics, chemistry, biology, and other scientific aspects of our Solar System or extrasolar systems.

www.ucs.louisiana.edu...

John J. Matese

Research Interests
• Astrophysical Dynamics With an Emphasis on Minor (Dwarf) Planets
• The Oort Comet Cloud and Its Interaction With Our Milky Way Galaxy

www.ucs.louisiana.edu...

Daniel P. Whitmire, Ph.D.

Research in comet dynamics includes investigation of anomalous patterns in the distribution of the aphelia and other orbital parameters of new Oort cloud comets.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by liveandletlive]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What are you talking about, "change the size of our planets"?

When the original theories of a binary system were being researched and could not be proven. The solution was to reconfigure the masses of the planets (mostly Jupiter) and account for the Oort cloud, and the math was made to fit the existing model of the solar system. Now, if we find Nemesis, all those "corrections" will have to be undone?

I am not a physicist (although my brother is), and I don't claim to enjoy all the math associated with planetary orbits, etc. I have seen you involved in many threads regarding this subject though, so I was hoping you would explain it instead of me!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The following figure illustrates the scatter on the celestial sphere of outer Oort cloud comet aphelia directions in galactic coordinates. The pronounced deficiencies at the galactic equator and at the galactic poles are characteristic of the galactic interaction which is minimal at these locations. But we also note an anomalous concentration of points along a "great circle" which passes near the galactic poles. In an article in the journal Icarus, we have suggested that there is statistically significant evidence that this concentration, amounting to an excess of approximately 25%, could be caused by a companion to the Sun which aids the galactic tide in making Oort cloud comets observable. The companion is estimated to have a mass of 3-5 MJupiter and a mean distance at the interaction site of 25000 AU. If there is no substantive inner Oort cloud, a closer orbit is possible. Its location along the great circle is not presently predictable and that will present a problem for detection, but it is potentially observable in the radio using the VLA and should also be observable in the infrared at 5 microns using the next generation of space telescopes such as Spitzer and SOFIA. An object with these properties would be readily seen by WISE (Ned Wright's Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer), recently approved for a 2008 launch in NASA's Medium-class Explorer program of lower cost, highly focused, rapid-development scientific spacecraft.

The estimated mass of the companion puts it below the nominal brown dwarf limit (~ 13 MJupiter ) where deuterium fusion can occur and would make it a planet in that context. However its location in the outer Oort cloud means that it is not possible that it formed in the protosolar planetary disk. The object could have been ejected from another stellar system and captured by the Sun in their complex star forming region.

www.ucs.louisiana.edu...

Edit to add: "If there is no substantive inner Oort cloud, a closer orbit is possible"

and this

Edit to add: "and would make it a planet in that context"

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

reply to post by Antor

Goodbye.

Don’t leave because of his comment. It would look like you are avoiding the topic because you may not be sure about the opinion you started with. My opinion of course.

Come on Phage...you are spectacular. But everyone is fallible.

Don't let the Nibiru folks scare you off...it is the obvious point to this discussion. You should have known better in the first place.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

reply to post by Antor

Goodbye.

Topic.

References to Nibiru

Thanks for posting this thread. I find the possibility of a brown or dwarf star fascinating.

That is exactly right.

But refusing to participate in any discussion of the topic because people mention Nibiru is the definition of "throwing the baby out with the bath water".

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

A Jovian planet isn't a star. Jovian size doesn't translate to a brown dwarf or a sun. It may not even translate to a planet.

[edit on 2010/4/28 by Aeons]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Perhaps this is the fabled Hopi BLUE STAR

Catalyst and harbinger of The 5th World 2012 transformation maturation...

LifeCoachPhD

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
www.ucs.louisiana.edu...

Summary:

"We have demonstrated that a bound low-mass brown dwarf perturber could provide a dynamical basis for the correlated observations."

Funny that this thread isn’t getting much attention considering the implications. S & F from me.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeCoach

Perhaps this is the fabled Hopi BLUE STAR

Catalyst and harbinger of The 5th World 2012 transformation maturation...

LifeCoachPhD

It won't arrive for 2012.
It's way way way too far away to get here in time for 2012.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
www.ucs.louisiana.edu...

Summary:

"We have demonstrated that a bound low-mass brown dwarf perturber could provide a dynamical basis for the correlated observations."

Funny that this thread isn’t getting much attention considering the implications. S & F from me.

Thanks liveandletlive!

Maybe I've posted it in the wrong Forum.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is most definitely the dark star. Binaries are the norm. All those historical accounts of comets and/or cosmic events and natural disasters should also be considered.

If detected, this is the Nibiru' Sun. The Dark Star. Oh, and just because they say this doesnt mean they know where it is, I bet its really observable from the south pole, but not so much elsewhere.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I knew this was going to turn into NIBIRU, why cant we all just call it NEMISIS TO FIT INTO TODAYS LANGO. But to be more serious this cannot just be a coincidence can it, with all the talk of CELESTIAL VISITORS. If its a space craft measuring that size its scout scraft can be almost as big as EARTH, you know if anyone was considering scout craft if it is really a spacecraft and not a DIETY LIKE ON SAY _FITH ELEMENT_ LMAO where is the fifth element. I prefer diety but who knows?

[edit on 4/28/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nice work bacteriophage we didnt want you here anyways..... besides you live on planet 10...x.... maybe you dont want your home discovered.

Awesome thread very interesting, looking forward to the developments of this.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I knew this was going to turn into NIBIRU, why cant we all just call it NEMISIS TO FIT INTO TODAYS LANGO. But to be more serious this cannot just be a coincidence can it, with all the talk of CELESTIAL VISITORS. If its a space craft measuring that size its scout scraft can be almost as big as EARTH, you know if anyone was considering scout craft if it is really a spacecraft and not a DIETY LIKE ON SAY _FITH ELEMENT_ LMAO where is the fifth element.

Because nibiru is supposed to have a 3600 year orbit, which is ridiculous given the information we know about nemesis, there's also the problem of the annunaki, and other junk that has nothing to do with nemesis.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So Phage left because the word Nibiru came up. All of his lackeys left with him. Now some of you are coming on here and concentrating on the Nibiru topic as well. Nice diversion guys! Perhaps you can get back on topic and we can discuss the fact that scientific information is being presented that might lead to confirmation that we belong to a binary system that those spear throwing tribal idiots have been talking about for the last few thousand years. And how they could possibly know about it?????

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Antor

Goodbye.

LOL... So it's perfectly acceptable to discuss as long as we use the word Nemesis instead of Nibiru, wow. One of those names is Sci Fi, the other is a historical attribution, but you knew that.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Phage, have you lost your mind? LOL...if this is true it would be BIG news. HUGE. Beyond comprehension.

Were Nemisis found it would be. Though it would depend on which celebrity had been photographed drunk this week as to whether it'd make page 9 in the tabloid press

Edit: if Nibiru were found it would be up there with the discovery of the real wardrobe through which Narnia can be reached or the true location of Toytown.

Some folk need to learn the difference between reality and fiction

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Essan]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
In my answers I have cited the "Nibiru" name in order only to clarify to some friends that the real argument in this thread is not a new planet (even if hypothetical) but the discovery (probable from new data) of a celestial body of the dimensions 4 times those of Jupiter. Maybe a Star. A Dark Star. Probably a Brow Dwarf to the edge of our planetary system.

And, Nibiru/PlanetX/Nemesis or not I find this news (A Jovian Mass Solar companion outer the Oort Cloud) absolutely awesome!
I think, (personal opinion), that this is a huge news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join