It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Typo: Pyramids Predict Incoming ASTEROID 2004

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This topic scares people and pisses them off more than any other I've ever seen because it deals with life and death. The thought that we might not be able to see another Christmas? Not see our children grow up? Personally, I have a child on the way and was looking forward to that. I was also looking forward to the final Star Wars movie and the new Ford Mustang. It kind of sucks, but we all knew a day like this would come. Look at the Nasa NEO website. These things are missing us all the time, almost every DAY! Something big is bound to hit us. If it's not today and not in one week, then it will be one year or five years. It doesn't make a lot of difference does it? Live your life. This isn't something we can avoid.

Also looked at the Pyramids website. I skimmed to the end and I have no idea how they came to that conclusion, but it's kind of FREAKY.

I can't sleep. Must... find... the .... answer.!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think TPL is right and that's why we obssess on these things. The state and quality of life are in decline. Technology which was supposed to give us more leisure time has robbed us of time instead. For many people, there's no joy in life anymore. TV tells us we're a bunch of losers if we don't have more than the guy next door. The media overall seeks to create dissatisfaction with all aspects of our lives. The result is simple. People start looking for something better. That may be the destruction of our culture and starting over or looking for the promises contained for us in the Bible.

Will we be struck by an asteroid, probably. When, absolutely no idea. Wil it even be an asteroid, who knows. It will all happen when God says the time has come. That's something we don't know and I'm quite sure that knowledge hasn't been given to the pyramids.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Asteroid, meteor, and comets sounding off for doomsday. I think people realize that anything with a title with these will supply mega points because of the number of replies to them. I'm gonna go start one so I can get my points built up again after using them on RATS.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The amusing thing about numerology is that it is always crafted to fit the argument. Somewhere on the page will be a set of numbers incorrect, as they do not expect you to check through the entire sequence.

Mark my words, pick a part at random and look it up, it�s probably just off enough to give the writer the needed digits.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
so...i am writting on this thread BECAUSE I keep doing a boolean search for it to send this link to friends.......and it is HARD to find it.

If I write on the thread then I will be able to find it via my [postings....so I am just making this easier on myself T Y V M

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been busy. I must admit, when I was doing my personal research into the mysteries of the body and I found the link I posted for this thread, I was NOT expecting the prediction at the end, and this was wayyy before this Aussie B stuff and snowball thing.
My initial ideas about the pyramids (which I still believe) was that the physically represent the way the human heart (mater pump at the base of the pyramid) entrains the body and brain (our brain is our " weaker" reality receptor and transmitter compared to the heart) and explains our interaction with physical reality through the two mediums of 1: Melanin and 2: Water.

The fact that the pyramid and all or reality is crystalline in form and water is indeed EVERYWHERE even in space is a suprise that I am still getting used.
Look in a pond at your reflection. That reflection is exaclty what this reality and all experiences are and how our energy of intent (emotions) cause the ripples we see and feel.

Anyway, I hope most of you get to see and read this sight, and do some soul searching. Don't get too caught up in the numbers...they are just symbols.

Soooo, if you go online and research the net about worldwide pyramid locations you will find that they are all over the place!

I think that they are not only a triangulation system for WHERE the astroid(s) will come from, but when activated and working in unison, they can serve as a means to harmlessly use the earth's geo energy as a supremely more advanced EM system to deflect any NEOS

BTW, any connections between the "systemic anomaly" which causes the matrix to reboot (6th one, every 6,000 years) or the ONE, NEO and Near Earth Object?

Just my take and views on things

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join