It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Typo: Pyramids Predict Incoming ASTEROID 2004

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Pyramids Predict Incoming Astroid

This website has been around for over 3 years now and at the very bottom of the webpage the authors correctly predicted an incoming astroid WAY before this aussie business.

The astroid will be seen inbound this year.

Here is the link:

www.fortunecity.com...

Note:

The hydraulic system of the pyramids REPRESENT the human heart and how it RESONATES the brain and allows us all access to altered states of consciousness.

Research it, and post it all around. Should be interesting to see what the NASA news conference will be about, and why the HECK are all these Deep Impact type movies being shown on TV suddenly?

Peace

Sorry about the last TYPO

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, movies on television always coincide to box office releases.

I.e. The Day After Tomorrow and 10.5.

TPL

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Asteroids, voted flavour of the month by ATS members.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I personaly say enough with all this asteroid in 2004 stuff but then again thats just me

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
come on... its just a moneymaking scheme set up by some freak.

it looks all good and stuff but I doubt anything will happen

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TPL
Asteroids, voted flavour of the month by ATS members.

That made me chuckle
Have to aggree though! Asteroids, Cosmic dust, Santa claus, Aliens... whatever next! Anythin that can kill us is inbound at the moment judging by the sounds of everythin!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'll be willing to bet anyone 5 K in US that the world doesn't end this year.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12

I'll take ya up on it, im movin to LA soon i think, hopefully so its a deal
lol

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh PLeeeeeeaaassssee!!
Not again! If you have proof -- share it! show it! Either that or just stay home, read, and above all, DON'T POST!!!, at least on ATS! Deny Ignorance!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221

Originally posted by mig12

I'll take ya up on it, im movin to LA soon i think, hopefully so its a deal
lol

Ok, got a question.... Why would you take that bet? If the world does not end, then you have to pay 5K. But, if the world ends.... how are you going to collect the money?

Hey, I will do better... I will bet 100,000USD that the world will not end in the next 5 years..... Even better, If I lose I will pay you 500,000 USD. In the even that the world does end, I will need to have written proof with your signature and a location to send the money to..... ha h aha

[edit on 10-6-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The world isn't going to end anytime soon, but the way we currently live...I seriously doubt will remain the same in five years. Whether it's by natural or manmade causes remains to be seen.

somethings got to give.

d1k

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The whole artice is about the Pyramids and what the some scientists have found. Then at the bottom of the page the guy who created the page says theres an astroid coming...where did he get that from out of the entire article because I never seen it.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
as albert einstein said
i do not know what weapons we will fight world war III with but i do know we will fight world war IV with sticks and stones

and if you cant figure out wat that means than ur an idiot. as for the bet i will bet any large amount of money tha the world will not end KILLING both me and the challenger while i am alive...cmon challenge me lol

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
hey, don't forget about Itokawa coming soon to southern skies on June 26th. Its supposed to come within 100 million kilometers and has an erratic orbit. Could the fuss be about this?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
hmmm...another person claim he who have the ability to predict about the end of the world. it's sad how all these people just can't wait to die. live life is what i say

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
There are tons of information regarding some impact in the future. But it WILL NOT be the "end of the world." It will NOT wipe out humanity.Billions will survive the impact, so whatever it is it is not going to be of such a size that it will kill all life on this planet

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
This is from that site:

"What they have been trying to tell us is there is an asteroid 1/3 the size of Earth heading towards us. It is approaching on the day time side of the Sun. It will be visible from Earth in 2004 in the direction of Polaris. Key sites around the World are a triangulation of it position. "

There is no asteroid anywhere near Polaris nor is there expected to be any time soon. But of course they wouldn't tell us would they?

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Do you remember there is an article in the link below, can it be possible just possible that this asteroid is in the same direction as the polar star and what we are watching right now is the asteroid and not the polar star?, just wondering.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-6-2004 by Spain]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
somethings got to give.

Why?

Okay, single word replies are frowned upon so I will extrapolate, though I feel that the single word should suffice. I am really curious as to why people often say that things have to change.

Let's avoid the obvious statement that things are always changing as it's obvious that the spirit of the post is some major change.

My question is, as already stated, why do people feel we have reached some critical mass and that we, as a species, are actually cool enough or have enough impact to make any drastic changes.

Or, if the changes are beyond us (as in asteroids/supernovae/wrath of god) what gives you that feeling that it will happen?

TPL

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think most of us are pi***d off with life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join