It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Bush suggests she and President Bush may have been poisoned during trip to Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Laura Bush suggests she and President Bush may have been poisoned during trip to Germany

rawstory.com

Former First Lady Laura Bush suggests in her new, soon-to-be-published memoir, 'Spoken from the Heart,' that she and President George W. Bush, as well as several members of their staff, may have been poisoned during a trip to Germany for a G8 Summit. A copy of the book scheduled for release in May was obtained by The New York Times.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.g-8.de
en.wikipedia.org

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Very interesting if this is true. And it is only now revealed in the memoirs book of the Presidents wife. Sounds like they didn't want anyone to know about this.
I just checked into it and the only G8 Summit in Germany during Bush's Presidency was June 6-8 2007, in Heiligendamm. He does seem to be absent from several of the "group" pictures...
But not all of them. And where he does appear in the pictures, there are none that I can find, at least on the G-8 site that show him prominently. He is always in the background or the far side of the picture. The more I am looking into this, the more it seems the leaders knew and this was covered up.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-4-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Cocaine and alcohol are poisons aren't they?

Maybe George was trying to loosen her up a bit?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
They need better poison in Germany it doesn't do the job properly.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Made up stuff to sell books, they are trying to feed on anti bush feeling to sell books.

All the stuff that man did, and now we are hearing the germans may of done something to him, why?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
*shouts* IT WASNT ENOUGH! YOU'RE STILL BREATHING, !*@(#&!!!

Geeze, I am mean...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wasn't that the summit where the leaders refused to shake Bush's hand? I think it was. They should have just hung him for war crimes instead trying to poison him.

Vote Republican, we need these guys back!!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The Germans really do have a history of not doing things properly....

Oh well...*sighs*

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
First and for most, I am not a big GWB supporter, but I can't even begin to post how many times I've read that if your against HCR or anything else obama does that your a racist, violent tea partier, yet it's ok to say what ever you want about killing Bush.
I am going to remember all these things being posted about "too bad it didn't work", so the next time you guys scream "radical right wing racist nut", I can show you how hypocritical you all can be.
I bet your hateful comments won't show up on any ADL list.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Ok, we have a lot of comedians on ATS! This thread has garnered some hysterical comments.

On a sad note, it is awful to think how many people want these people dead!

While GWB might not have afforded people the same consideration, there is something sick and twisted about wishing another human being dead.

Think about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Oh they're humans now are they?

Many here would believe them lizards.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This one is just too easy not even gonna comment.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

My neighbor had quite a few lizards in captivity. They thrive pretty well. Just imagine how lousy their lives must be, knowing they will live out their days in a prison!

A heated glass box, sounds like a better alternative for Mr. Bush. Wouldn't you agree? Toss in a couple of crickets now and then, and otherwise ignore him?

That would be hell my friends.

Death too easy of an escape!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Let's send him back.

Maybe they could get it right the next time

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yeah more propaganda so we are suppose to love the Bushes now.

Germany should subcontract the job to the Russians next time.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I would like to remind all participants to Stay on Topic!

and please review the following, namely 1g. also known as Political Baiting
Terms and Conditions of Use

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
While GWB might not have afforded people the same consideration, there is something sick and twisted about wishing another human being dead.

Everyone on planet earth hates someone, and other things. It should not matter what these people think, but only actions are what counts.

This guy set up torture and murder of so many people, how on earth do you even consider that humans all over this globe would not think the same about him. There is nothing wrong with thinking that person should be dead, but acting on it is a crime. America never says sorry, or stops murdering and torturing people, they love it, thats why they voted him in twice. Has obama really changed americas foreign policy i doubt it.

But people like bush get and got away with murder, and torture of so many.

I do not care for this story, i think its just a story to sell books on the back of the hatred for this man.

The way i look at bush is the country gets the leaders you want, and you deserve it if you pick him. If the world wants trash then let it have it.

[edit on 4/28/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, yes, the man and his wife are both horrid, in my opinion. Like I said later on, he should be kept in a heated glass enclosure like the snake he is.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Be the better person, and don't wish for them what they wished for so many, or whom they didn't care about.

The man deserves to be put on display, in prison! For the rest of his life.

edit to add

Poison would be a waste on these people. I guess they have never heard of food poisoning? Even the best of us can get it at times!

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, yes, the man and his wife are both horrid, in my opinion. Like I said later on, he should be kept in a heated glass enclosure like the snake he is.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Be the better person, and don't wish for them what they wished for so many, or whom they didn't care about.

The man deserves to be put on display, in prison! For the rest of his life.

edit to add

Poison would be a waste on these people. I guess they have never heard of food poisoning? Even the best of us can get it at times!

I read a couple of years back that the rumor was GW was hungover and that is why he was absent from some of the meetings. I wonder, doesn't the secret service check out the food as well as everything else? I thought once I read that the WH staff supplies the food for overseas trips.

top topics

join