It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fannie May owns Patent on Residential Cap-N-Trade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
For those who thought the climate treaty, aka cap-n-trade were finished, think again! They have only been delayed and are in the process of being "repackaged" under a new name of course. Do you think an entity like Fannie May would have done what they have here if they had NO foreknowledge of what Obama was going to do?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

By: Barbara Hollingsworth
Local Opinion Editor
April 20, 2010

When he wasn't busy helping create a $127 billion mess for taxpayers to clean up, former Fannie Mae Chief Executive Officer Franklin Raines, two of his top underlings and select individuals in the "green" movement were inventing a patented system to trade residential carbon credits.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I'm glad you posted this!! S&F
I would like to know WTH a mortgage company is doing being involved in Cap and Tax? This reeks of corruption. Have you heard about the CCX (Chicago Climate exchange) yet? Do some research on that, you won't freakin believe it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Oh yes, I know all about CCX. Great bunch of fellers I hear! It ain't going to be over until Obama and his cronies get us all in or under a jail cell or in a camp. people think it can't or won't happen, but mark my words, it's a coming!

new topics

join