It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With Less Than 72 Hours To Middle East War Visionary Prays For Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/37095/With_Less_Than_72_Hours_To_Middle_East_War_Visionary_Prays_For_Israel.html

With less than 72 hours before his prophesied Middle East war is to erupt, Duke Puntalangit is calling on all Catholics to pray for Israel. Puntalangit has given a prediction last February that the Middle East will figure in a great war before the month of May this year. His latest statements seem to allude that this war will occur between the last hours of the 29th and the first hours of the 30th of April 2010.

My heart goes out to Israel, says Puntalangit in a written statement. The visionary further wrote that Israel is our brother, a chosen nation beloved of God. He says though Israel suffers today because of her refusal to accept Our Lord and God Jesus Christ, let no one make the mistake of thinking that God has forgotten her. The opposite is true, God loves Israel and so must all Catholics love Israel.

Puntalangit also issued his latest prophecy which states that the reconciliation between the Catholic Church and Israel will soon come during the war.

The Fatima visionary has requested for his latest letter to his readers to be posted here while his blog is experiencing technical problems.

Below is Puntalangit's letter:

Dear Friends,

Greetings in the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Most Immaculate Heart of Mary!

With less than 72 hours to the hour of my prophecy concerning Israel and her enemies, I humbly ask of you my friends to pray for this holy nation. And with this plea I am assuring you, with the intercession of the Blessed Mother, that Israel will soon be reconciled fully with the Catholic Church, a few years after the beginning of World War III.

May the Jewish people be safe, may they be united in the coming hard times. Their suffering is our suffering and their victory is our victory.

God loves Israel! Let us all help our brothers and sisters.

I stand by Israel! God Wills it!

Duke Puntalangit

we shall see, Mr. Puntalangit... what are the chances?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is already being discussed here.

ps like your new avatar

[edit on 28-4-2010 by harryhaller]

join