It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is just a "patsy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The whole NWO conspiracy is just a cover story to up security and radical actions to prepare for "2012". Alex Jones and Project Camelot are not necessarily disinfo agents. They just kept getting fed what they want to hear. This whole global enslavement theory cracks me up. They already have us where they want us. Why push the masses into a corner? Why risk a perfect empire for less control? You think people are waking up to their enslavement? Not a chance. Take a survey of just the people you've know your entire life, not just the recent friends you may have made from being "awake". Most could care less about politics, current events, ect... They know it's a show. They just want their lifestyle and to be left alone.

The seed bank project, the library in london being stored in caves, the vatican archives being closed, the denver airport, the land purchases by the bush family in south american mountains, the cia moving to denver, the rotting away of our infrastructure. Something is going on people. Hope you can swim.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Best thread I've read all day...finally someone with some smarts...but what can we do...right?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStar86
The seed bank project, the library in london being stored in caves, the vatican archives being closed, the denver airport, the land purchases by the bush family in south american mountains, the cia moving to denver, the rotting away of our infrastructure. Something is going on people. Hope you can swim.

so how long do we have
before we have to sink or swim ???

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I think there most definitely is a anglo american empire. Then there is europe mainland, and then you have others, but most definitely anglo american empire holds most of the aces in this.

I think there is on some level a global government, and these people do not care about sides.

But on our level, yep its no real value knowing about the nwo as it gets us nowhere, as we are all being played.

There most definitely is a group of people though that see themselves above all of us. Freemasonry is mostly full of ordinary people, but only some get higher, and there the ones who think they are special, and picked out for being special. This is why most freemasons do not know what we are talking about on this board.

new topics

top topics

join