It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel agrees to halt all Jewish construction!!! (blink)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Decision on Jerusalem made under intense pressure from U.S., 'satisfies' Palestinians

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu agreed to quietly halt all Jewish construction in eastern Jerusalem as a "confidence-building gesture" toward the Palestinian Authority as demanded by the Obama administration

The official said the agreement, brokered last week by George Mitchell, Obama's envoy to the Middle East, satisfies the PA's precondition for beginning direct negotiations with Israel aimed at creating a Palestinian state.

The official also said Mitchell extracted a pledge from Netanyahu that he will extend a 10-month halt to all Jewish construction in the West Bank that he implemented in November, also as a so-called confidence building gesture to the PA demanded by the Obama administration.
Source: www.wnd.com...

Well a GOOD thing or a BAD thing. I need someone who is up on this to tell me/us. I think it is a good thing as long as they get something in return.
The problem will be when his people find out and start to take actions against him at the ballot boxes.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
let me count just how many times
this has happened before .... ummmmm
sorry I have run out of fingers and toes.

To me it just seems Netanyahu got his bluff called.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Cmon!!!! lets stop buiding Coca cola factories in drought stricken areas? Because there is not enough water to sustain the plant. Now lets look at it, at a human perspective? Lets put people on the street and deport them to accommodate better human beings? Because they are the chosen ones, according to some book!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If Israel didn't want anything, they would not have done this. My question is...what does Israel get in return? International and political and, maybe, military support for a raid on Iran?

Quid pro quo.... I'll do this if you do that?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

To me it just seems Netanyahu got his bluff called.

That poor excuse for a human being. I feel so sorry for him.. NOT

Personally I have not totally figured out how Israel manages to spew hatred and racism without any country really doing anything about it, yet the slighest questioning of their "ways" leads to being called anti-semite.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If the Jews over there were to also stop the blockade of Palestine, and if they were to stop pulling highschool pranks like flooding villages by opening the floodgates on a dam, then they might be in the right.

If Israel got their act together and were the victims for once, then I might feel some compassion for them.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I feel more compassion for the junky that stole razors from the supermarket too buy his next heroine hit!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Step by step.

It'll last a little while, and if all out war in the middle-east doesn't break out, they'll start again in a 12-18 months time.

Zionist Fascism at its best

BOYCOTT ISRAEL!!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I will believe it when I see it. They are just saying this to cover up what they are doing to those people in Gazza, completely disgusting.

And they are meant to be, the so called people of the God of Israel!!! What a complete joke.

top topics

join