It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

101 Reasons to be Vegetarian

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reason #102

∞LOVE∞

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

Here's my #1 reason for not being a vegetarian.

I love meat..

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hmm, I would love to try and be a vegetarian so that I could feel better [ so that everybody who is one says ], but I just don't think it's possible for me. As other posters have stated meat tastes good, simple for me. I can easily envision an animal that probably produced the meat I'm eating while I'm eating, but still...
can't help it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
NO MEAT MONDAY

Just doing that, makes a huge impact. And try to only eat free-range organic when you can.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
NO MEAT MONDAY

Just doing that, makes a huge impact. And try to only eat free-range organic when you can.

One day a week definitely would not hurt us!

And by coincidence, I was thinking about and planning on cutting down our weekly meat consumption today (for food budget reasons really) and then I saw this thread.

I've also started a vegetable garden, so as to have lots of fresh produce later on as our main entrees with meat more as a "side dish" sometimes.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by elaine]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
NO MEAT MONDAY

My Friend.

You are assuming people have a problem eating Meat.

I will NOT tell you what to do, diet or Lifestyle.

Please show other people the same consideration.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

A large part of this site is about people complaining about problems and providing solutions.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Vegetarian diet is not natural for humans, mix of veg and meat is the best, plus meat just tastes so damn good!. I agree that factory farming is atrocious and i do not buy cheap meat,fast food, microwave meals etc because of this. I buy good meat and use it wisely in cooking, it's expensive and im poor which means i have cut down on my meat consumption but like i said, i use my meat wisely in cooking to get the most out of it. Being vegetarian though is just a luxury we have due to science, we could not survive on a vegetarian diet without it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
My friend is a staunch vegetarian. I love the way she cooks. But..

She knows when I come over for dinner that I'll bring some poor animal's flesh [Rib-Eye] to throw on the grill. The combination of her dishes with a juicy medium rare grilled animal flesh just rocks!

No animals where harmed during the typing of this reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join