It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyjafjallajökull - UFO Captured By Webcam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This could, of course, be any one of the Reconnaissance (etc.) planes or helicopters in the area. This happened at most a few(?) hours ago from what I can tell, but I'm still looking for confimation and more information. Not having much luck in that department though.

Any help/ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks.

[edit on Tue Apr 27 2010 by Rren]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sorry folks, I am unable to find anything else about this worth posting. I believe this is about four hours old and from the 'Val Cam' but am not even sure about that.

My Google-fu is weak... especially with non-english sources.
Perhaps tomorrow there will be more info available.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rren
www.youtube.com...
snip
This could, of course, be any one of the Reconnaissance (etc.) planes or helicopters in the area. This happened at most a few(?) hours ago from what I can tell, but I'm still looking for confimation and more information. Not having much luck in that department though.

Any help/ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks.

[edit on Tue Apr 27 2010 by Rren]

Well, unless you research flight plans for that area it will be Unidentified to us. But from its turn and rise it's behaving like a typical human craft so as you say it could be a reconnaissance plane/heli. Such would be expected.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Well, unless you research flight plans for that area it will be Unidentified to us.

I did try that, but I didn't have any luck figuring who is flying where and at what times. I can find research planes that have been there/are there but nothing that detailed. Any ideas?

But from its turn and rise it's behaving like a typical human craft so as you say it could be a reconnaissance plane/heli. Such would be expected.

Sure. I'm certainly unfamiliar with typical alien craft anyway. That's why I went with UFO. Still is one actually. Also, it's hard to gauge "its turn and rise" in a vid like that (webcam; snapshots).

Anyway, that's why I posted it... in a UFO forum.

Heck, if I'm a typical alien, shooting around Earth in my typical alien craft I might want to check out a volcanic eruption.

:shrug: What do I know.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Haven't been able to find anything except a couple other discussion boards where this is being discussed. Seems this is just the latest in a series of sightings at Eyjafjallajökull since the eruptions started, which was news to me.

YouTube search: Eyjafjallajökull ufo. Most likely a mundane explanation what with all the people (news, researchers, photographers, documentary filmmakers, etc) flying around, but thought others may have more/better info on this. I'll update again if I find anything worth posting, but that seems unlikely at the moment....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rren

Originally posted by The Shrike

Well, unless you research flight plans for that area it will be Unidentified to us.

I did try that, but I didn't have any luck figuring who is flying where and at what times. I can find research planes that have been there/are there but nothing that detailed. Any ideas?

The Shrike: "I'm out of my league here beyond my initial suggestion. However, I'm of the opinion that any data you could find would be mundane."

But from its turn and rise it's behaving like a typical human craft so as you say it could be a reconnaissance plane/heli. Such would be expected.

Sure. I'm certainly unfamiliar with typical alien craft anyway. That's why I went with UFO. Still is one actually. Also, it's hard to gauge "its turn and rise" in a vid like that (webcam; snapshots).

TS: "I went with the gentle turn which is de rigueur for human craft. Our craft can't make angled turns so even though UFOs have been seen making similar gentle turns, I go with human craft. I don't think we'll ever find out different."

Anyway, that's why I posted it... in a UFO forum.

TS: "And you rightly did so!"

Heck, if I'm a typical alien, shooting around Earth in my typical alien craft I might want to check out a volcanic eruption.

TS: "Yeah, but I'm also of the opinion that UFOs, if they contain observing intelligences, could have done so from a greater distance although as we all know, UFOs are not shy."

:shrug: What do I know.

TS: What do we know!
"

new topics

top topics

join