It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implant Isotopes not from our solar system

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
this lier guy sounds like he is a dis-info agent. i agree...throwing out that 90 million year old number immediately disqualifies him as far as having any credibility for me.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If a substance comes to Earth from a planet 90 million light years away, how old is it? Forget about how fast it gets here. Let's say the Aliens can make the trip in 8 hours? Is it 90 million years old because it came from 90 million light years away?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
If a substance comes to Earth from a planet 90 million light years away, how old is it? Forget about how fast it gets here. Let's say the Aliens can make the trip in 8 hours? Is it 90 million years old because it came from 90 million light years away?

Seems if it's 90 million years old because it came from 90 million light years away, then the aliens and the spacecraft would also have to be 90 million years old.

No wonder the things crash.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The Isotopes in the material have decayed to the point that they are 90 million years older than the material in our solar system. You have to have the scientific background to understand.

In other words. The solar system that the material came from existed 90 million years before our system existed.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Doctor Smith]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Doctor Smith

this might help you get your point across.

Isotope Decay

Edit: It would also be interesting to know which Isotopes show higher decay and by what amounts.

[edit on 3/5/2010 by Gaderel]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
anyone can have an implant
just ask
I do not know either one will give you

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

In fact, a number of the objects Bill studied were completely inexplicable. The implant that is in my left ear has been found to be a piece of biotechnology that operates by totally unknown means.

Good post. This quote from Strieber is quite interesting. If 'doctors' are unable to remove it, how have they deduced it's active biotechnology? Even assuming there's something there at all, how can they rule out the more probable explanation of 'foreign body.' For example, witnesses and victims of RTAs can discover small particles of glass and metal shrapnel years later.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Smith
This month they had an interesting interview on Dreamland about implants. Scientific proof that the Isotopes of the material tested is 90 million years older than the material in our solar system.

Thanks for posting this interview Doctor Smith.

Originally posted by Ahmose
it's true,
these materials don't even come from this Sol system.

Here is a really good (and kind of lengthy) conference with Dr. Roger Leir~

And thanks for yours Ahmose.

I go see and listen them.

[edit on 3/5/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

This month they had an interesting interview on Dreamland about implants. Scientific proof that the Isotopes of the material tested is 90 million years older than the material in our solar system.

I tried to listen to the broadcast but couldn't go past the first 5 minutes and even those 5 minutes were difficult to digest. When a figure such as the "90 million years" is thrown out I start to lose interest.

Of course such things are difficult to digest, but that doesn’t mean that they are wrong, because they did not come to that conclusion over just one night, they come to it after testing that by them claimed implant by using all the available necessary scientific equipment.

No one can make such a statement and be taken seriously.

Why not, there is nothing wrong with that, it’s been and still is done by so many other scientists to.

For instance, how do you think they figured out the supposed age of our planet, Moon, solar system, and universe and on and on?

They used the same kind of scientific equipment for that, so if you claim that that "90 million years" claim is impossible and/or absolutely wrong then it is also very possible that all those other claims are also wrong.

Scientific proof is not some by-product taken lightly. Let's see the material published in peer-reviewed publications and let's see "real" scientists get involved and see what kind of results they come up with. I'll wait.

How did you come to the conclusion that they did take that investigation lightly?

And what kind of "real" scientists must be involved then in cases like this?

Did you listen to the credentials of that “Doctor Smith” which is if I am not mistaken a pseudonym, and I think definitely not without reason?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Can someone please just find a Model Number on the side of the freakin thing and I can tell you if it's extraterrestrial or not !!!

Where are all the pics at ???

Can someone please put up some pics of these objects. Hopefully they can be somewhat telling.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have read the report. I don't know anything about material science but the background information seems very unfitting for a scientific paper if you ask me.

Mr. John Smith is in his 40’s, and is married with 3 children. The subject has a strong technical background, and is currently a researcher in the Materials Science field.

Why this obvious attempt to establish Smith's credibility?

The subject has had a lifelong history of UFO sightings, and missing time experiences.

How is this relevant to the analysis?

One of the puncture wounds in the toe was found to fluoresce green under ultraviolet (UV) illumination.

Who shines UV-light on a wound? Is this normal medical practice?

Gaussmeter, and radio frequency analyzer (RF) tests were done on the object, on August 21, 2008, by Dr. Leir, at his Thousand Oaks office, while it was still in Mr. Smith’s body. These tests indicated that the object was emitting radio waves in the Gigahertz, Megahertz, and Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) bands. The object also generated a magnetic field of > 10 mGauss.

Again, is this normal medical practice?

Mr. Smith stated that after the object was removed, there was a definite, but subtle change in his mood and thought processes, and that he felt more like his “old self”.

This is anecdotal and has no place in a serious analysis of any kind.

After reading the report it is obvious to me that it is not objective and submitting it for peer-review would be a waste of time.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I have read the report. I don't know anything about material science but the background information seems very unfitting for a scientific paper if you ask me.

And why is that?

Mr. John Smith is in his 40’s, and is married with 3 children. The subject has a strong technical background, and is currently a researcher in the Materials Science field. Why this obvious attempt to establish Smith's credibility?

Perfectly normal to establish credibility. Would it be better in your eyes if he was an escaped convict instead of a normal family man with a technical background?

The subject has had a lifelong history of UFO sightings, and missing time experiences. How is this relevant to the analysis?

Could it be because he remembers the exact day he received the implant from the aliens that abducted him?

One of the puncture wounds in the toe was found to fluoresce green under ultraviolet (UV) illumination. Who shines UV-light on a wound? Is this normal medical practice?

If you're looking for foreign objects in the body ultra violet light would likely be an excellent contrasting tool.

Gaussmeter, and radio frequency analyzer (RF) tests were done on the object, on August 21, 2008, by Dr. Leir, at his Thousand Oaks office, while it was still in Mr. Smith’s body. These tests indicated that the object was emitting radio waves in the Gigahertz, Megahertz, and Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) bands. The object also generated a magnetic field of > 10 mGauss. Again, is this normal medical practice?

Who says this is normal? This highly professional surgeon is researching mysterious foreign implants from an unknown origin.

Mr. Smith stated that after the object was removed, there was a definite, but subtle change in his mood and thought processes, and that he felt more like his “old self”. This is anecdotal and has no place in a serious analysis of any kind.

I guess in your eyes, a murder witness in a trial would be anecdotal and would have no place for a serious analysis of any kind.

After reading the report it is obvious to me that it is not objective and submitting it for peer-review would be a waste of time.

In your first sentence you stated

I don't know anything about material science

So should we be listening to your opinion on the credibility of a scientific report?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor Smith

What is the subject of study here? Is it the man or is it the object itself? Note I call it object not implant. If it is the object then the rest is irrelevant to the study. It does not matter that the man has seen UFOs or has had weird experiences. It does not even matter that the object came from the mans toe. None of that stuff matters to material science, throw it out.

In the Discussion I found this

This could indicate that the material is not only extraterrestrial, but may originate from a different solar system than our own. The point of origin of the sample material may perhaps lie nearer the center of our galaxy, where supernovae are more common.

Because of this observation, the observation that the inclusions appear to be artificially shaped nano-components, and the fact that the complete object was giving off radio signals, before removal, the conclusion is inescapable that the object the sample came from is a manufactured item, which was made using extraterrestrial materials, by an organization possessing a high degree of technological sophistication.

Do you call this objective? It seems to me that somebody had their mind made up even before doing the study. This is pseudo-science. Note that I am not talking about the analysis itself but the framework around it.

This is from the Conclusions

7. The inclusions of the non-metallic phase have unusual shapes, which suggest artificiality, and functionality. This, along with the fact that the object was giving off radio signals, before removal, strongly indicates that this is a manufactured, nanotechnological device, which was inserted in patient Smith for a definite purpose.

8. The function of the device cannot be determined with certainty from the available data, and the device may have had multiple functions and missions. It is likely, however, that two of its functions had to do with monitoring of the physiological state of Mr. Smith’s body, and mood/mind control.

Again, this is pseudo-science and peer-review will rip it to shreds.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

What is the subject of study here? Is it the man or is it the object itself? Note I call it object not implant. If it is the object then the rest is irrelevant to the study. It does not matter that the man has seen UFOs or has had weird experiences. It does not even matter that the object came from the mans toe. None of that stuff matters to material science, throw it out.

For a laugh. According to your logic. If someone gets killed by a bullet it doesn't matter where it came from. Who fired it. It's all about the bullet and we should all just put our blinders on and ignore any other evidence.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

For a laugh. According to your logic. If someone gets killed by a bullet it doesn't matter where it came from. Who fired it. It's all about the bullet and we should all just put our blinders on and ignore any other evidence.

Science and law work in different ways.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Science and law work in different ways.

My science and your confuse the juror tactics.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Doctor Leir is a well known surgeon.

www.youtube.com...

I don't care if most believe this or not. I know how facts are always suppressed.

Dr lier is a podiatrist.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Doctor Leir is a well known surgeon.

www.youtube.com...

I don't care if most believe this or not. I know how facts are always suppressed.

Dr lier is a podiatrist.

which means he specializes in the lower legs and feet. The foot has 26 bones. Still as stated he is a surgeon.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Please tell us how is he "confusing the juror", anymore so than your special pleading and pseudo-scientific chicanery.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Please tell us how is he "confusing the juror", anymore so than your special pleading and pseudo-scientific chicanery.

Please tell us what you specifically consider pseudo-scientific chicanery about the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join