It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implant Isotopes not from our solar system

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This month they had an interesting interview on Dreamland about implants. Scientific proof that the Isotopes of the material tested is 90 million years older than the material in our solar system.

www.unknowncountry.com...

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Sweet! I always wondered when there would be some research from at least SOMEBODY on these supposed implants. They are supposed to be so common but I haven't really seen or heard too much about any analysis or even seen many photos. So thanks for the lead! :^)

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Smith
This month they had an interesting interview on Dreamland about implants. Scientific proof that the Isotopes of the material tested is 90 million years older than the material in our solar system.

I tried to listen to the broadcast but couldn't go past the first 5 minutes and even those 5 minutes were difficult to digest. When a figure such as the "90 million years" is thrown out I start to lose interest. No one can make such a statement and be taken seriously.

Scientific proof is not some by-product taken lightly. Let's see the material published in peer-reviewed publications and let's see "real" scientists get involved and see what kind of results they come up with. I'll wait.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
From Whitleys Journal

The implant that was removed from "John Smith" last year was not made of materials that are available on earth. To be specific, certain of the isotopes of the metallic components of the object do not have the same ratios as isotopes found on this planet.

There has been an excellent study of the object done at the highest level of scientific professionalism. At present, we are trying to obtain a version of the study that does not contain any way of identifying the scientist who did it or the labs where it was done.

It is pitiful and an outrage that this should be necessary but, in fact, if his name was known his career would be in jeopardy, and the labs might face serious consequences for the work they did.

In fact, a number of the objects Bill studied were completely inexplicable. The implant that is in my left ear has been found to be a piece of biotechnology that operates by totally unknown means. And this new object removed from "John Smith" is extraordinarily sophisticated. It is probably a communications device, and if Dr. Robert Koontz, who discusses it on Dreamland is correct in his analysis, it is a very powerful one.

But no established scientific institution would even consider looking at the analysis, no matter how impeccable it is. And yet, the presence of these things in our bodies is obviously of absolutely central importance.

"John Smith", anonymous professionals? Sounds fishy to me. A claim of this magnitude must be confirmed by several independent analysis, not just one. I am sorry but this just doesn't cut it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Doctor Leir is a well known surgeon.

www.youtube.com...

I don't care if most believe this or not. I know how facts are always suppressed.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

"But no established scientific institution would even consider looking at the analysis, no matter how impeccable it is."

i.e. Here's my caveat for not having it scrutinised by anybody else!

*yawn!*

In my opinion extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof.

Alternatively, I'd like to see them prove that no other lab will touch it, then we can get in touch with the lab to see if they have received any requests! Surely this would add credence to their story?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
From Whitleys Journal

The implant that was removed from "John Smith" last year ........

There has been an excellent study of the object done at the highest level of scientific professionalism. At present, we are trying to obtain a version of the study that does not contain any way of identifying the scientist who did it or the labs where it was done.

It is pitiful and an outrage that this should be necessary but, in fact, if his name was known his career would be in jeopardy, and the labs might face serious consequences for the work they did.

Sure your career would be in jeopardy. Or, you could release a book, do a dvd and a "alien conspiracy TV special", go on tour with the usual brigade of Conference and lecture regulars like Greer, Wilcock, Basset, Camelot crew, Jordan Maxwell etc etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
After you have spent 25 years going to school and finally are making good money you just go with the flow. Put your thinking caps on.

Yeah. A surgeon making mass bucks is going to get all excited about the UFO circuit. Ha.

www.alienjigsaw.com...

www.alienjigsaw.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Smith
After you have spent 25 years going to school and finally are making good money you just go with the flow. Put your thinking caps on.

Yeah. A surgeon making mass bucks is going to get all excited about the UFO circuit. Ha.

www.alienjigsaw.com...

www.alienjigsaw.com...

All you guys do is talk, you never deliver. "Oh the evidence is supressed", "no one dares to touch it" bla bla bla. I call BS, doctor.

Oops
So did you drop a meteorite on your foot?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Sweet! I always wondered when there would be some research from at least SOMEBODY on these supposed implants. They are supposed to be so common but I haven't really seen or heard too much about any analysis or even seen many photos. So thanks for the lead! :^)

It costs a lot of money to do those tests so it just isn't done. If someone else wants to test them I'm sure samples are available. Their are plenty of people who would love to have them removed. If they had some other place to get this done for free we would have more than one source of information.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Maybe theres no proof because we lable every thing bogus..?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I completely understand why a professional surgeon wants to remain anonymous. I'm not saying that this case is real, but it's possible. I wonder how many cases like this go unnoticed 'cause of the good doctors' fear of being ridiculed and/or threatened?

Very interesting, although I'm kind of skeptical about Strieber.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I thought doc lier was a foot surgeon,chiropodist or whatever

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I heard that these alien implant are tracking devices

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
For those who have sound while at work...

How exactly did they date these to 90 million years ago?

That is the part I am suspect on. Also, being a medical doctor would not give the individual the qualifications to perform such tests. I am also curious how the date alone (assuming it was correct) automatically makes it from off planet.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
**DOUBLE POST**

[edit on 2-5-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
All you guys do is talk, you never deliver. "Oh the evidence is supressed", "no one dares to touch it" bla bla bla. I call BS, doctor.

It may be struck-through, but it is true in this case. People like Leir depend on special pleading and a lack of transparency. Has the paper referenced in the program been submitted for peer-review? Nothing is accepted in science just because someone claims to have done a study and wrote a paper. It must be subjected to rigorous peer-review first.

That Leir and company hide behind special-pleading and excuses is telling.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
People, you need to get your head out of the sand; there are several old threads here about a piece of aluminum alledged to have fallen from a ufo, and just reading them and all the bs they went thru to get any analysis at all is remarkable; so called mainstream science will not touch the alien or ufo subject because it is not accepted by our government (that controls those prized research grant funds and budgets).

You people just don't seem to be cognisant of the reality of it being forbidden fruit to any of the mainstream research academics unless they want to be riduculed and flamed like you lot here are wont to do and risk losing their funding????

Face reality and quit crying for peer reviews; it willnot happen, just as any respected scientist might secretly examine such items, but will not let their identity be revealed as a participant.

sheesh...

seeker

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'd be more interested in how they figured out it was 90 million years old. Last I checked carbon dating can't date that far back.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
it's true,
these materials don't even come from this Sol system.

Here is a really good (and kind of lengthy) conference with Dr. Roger Leir~
part 1
vimeo.com...

part 2
vimeo.com...

Hosted in the Netherlands i believe....

Please check it out if you're at all interested in this subject.

some of this stuff you really cant refute.

there is also allot of evidence that many of these are done by our very own kind.
pretty crazy... but definitely believable.

the evidence suggests, that indeed.. humans and non humans are working together in some of these cases.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Ahmose]

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Ahmose]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join