It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All new needs some help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
peace everyone, i'm a newbie and i'd like to know how to get to my profile and change settings, Thanx

Zim

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hello there Freedom! You can learn this by clicking on "tutorial" in the navigation area.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Welcome, try using the tutorial at the top very user friendy. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Click on Control Panel and then the Edit Profile tab. Welcome

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
either that or just go to control panel and then edit profile

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanx so much, i'll be right back

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Guys i'm having trouble with this, i'm automatically logged in, and when i click on the tutorials thing it goes to thins link : www.abovetopsecret.com...# which is... the main page ! and i see "control panel" nowhere... i'm sorry guys i feel stupid especially that i'm kinda used to forums...

Zim

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Uh...

A window should Popup...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Look in the top right corner of your screen for "Control Panel."
That's a good place to start. :nods:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is nuts, must be some kinda supernatural thing that wanted to welcome me here, lol, i just found the thing "weirdly" the right second after i posted the lines that made me look ridiculous while for hours i've been looking "where the hell is that control panel n profile thing"... lol
It's aright now, thanx for ur help

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
well come to ATS Freedom

lol...think everyone answered ur question anyway lol

how about a little about yerself?

what do u enjoy?
where u from?

feel free to ask anything here

gryff

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hey gryyff , man you guys are really nice around here
i think i found my way to the profile, thx all.

About myself, well i'm a 19 years old muslim girl from morocco, i'm in everything as far as studying goes, i'm actually more into "learning" than studying, kuz (it might seem weird ) i don't really care about degrees, i'm just doing my way in knowledge, and so when i graduated from high school (all the time here in Morocco), i've been into business college, then i learnt all i wanted to know about it in 6 months, and so i left, then i studied Quraan and religious studies and some comparative religions (just basics) and went deeper in the Islamic teachings (Shari'a and Fiq'h), then i left for computer engeneering school for three months, then i left again, and now i'mdoing Microsoft Certified Systems classes. All the way i've been travelling a little bit everywhere (France, Egypt, Saudi Arabia).
I'm married to a young half palestinian-puerto rican half american convert to Islam since last september, yet i'm still waiting to move to the states (the whole Visa stuff).
So that's about me
i could have gotten more into details, but one of the people i meet with in internships here in morocco (i take care of introducing moroccan culture and traditions and Islam to exchanges from europe and america and south america) always advices me not to
moroccan people are very open, and sometimes it's weird in other cultures, lol, i think i said enough for now (probably even a bit too much) i'll have to learn how to regulate before i get to the states, i need to adjust, so maybe you guys can tell me where i had to stop in introductions

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ahh well i see your getting around really well

Anyhows if you need any more help be sure to u2u me,
Im friendly and really dont bite lol.

See you around the board,

Asala

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You speak English better than some Americans!! Hi. Welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy us here, but there's a hell of a lot of rules here lol.
, and a little about myself: I live in New York (capitol of the world) i go to 6th garde (11) i post almost everywhere here on ATS.
, oh and we Americans are addicted to war...lol
im kidding...

[Edited on 063030p://ex30 by AD5673]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Nice to meet you freedom. I'm 12. I'm in 6th grade in connecticut. If you need any help just ask.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
well come to ATS, Freedom
if you need anything send me a u2u
cya around check out bts too

SE7

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Thx guys, seems there are lots of sixth grades around here

and y'all so nice
Thx again

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Dont believe everything you read...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I wonder if there's some money paid to people ti be nice at newbies
kuz you guys are just great!!!!
My speciality in debate tends to be religion-politics. As i'm a muslim adn have been living all my life in an arab country and know that some concepts about muslims and arabs are pretty much weirdly understood, i like to give my point of view as a young arab speaking english even if i have never been to the states nor to UK
I wonder if you have a french lounge here kuz i'm still somewhat hesitant about English as it's my third language after arabic and french.
If you guys could help me find where is the adequate place in this forum to debate and post about these things i'd be thankful. Thanx so much (hope i'm not abusing of the kindness you showed).

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Come on guys help plz! i just don't wanna sound ridiculous posting somewhere where it's not really the good place.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join