It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labor is a commodity, you trade it for a currency.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I have been saying this and saying this and saying this...

It's so clear to me, I can't even see how anyone can argue a counter point.

How can I be taxed, when I have effectively only bartered my time and skill for money. No net gain. Now the company on the other hand...

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Please stop causing trouble with the free range slaves.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

That deserved three LOL's! Free range slaves indeed! Thanks Proto, some will get it and some will continue to think that because they are people, they do not deserve the same rights as businesses or corporations. It is funny how something so SIMPLE, that people cannot grasp the complete fallacy of income tax on labor is.

Alright, I am going to try one more time what I am getting at.

If a company or person trades an item, say an acre of land for another plot of land, there is no profit or income. Therefore there is no tax.

Currency is JUST another commodity. It represents a value. Now let us say you purchase that acre of land for say $1000 dollars. Now down the road you sell it for $1200 dollars. What do you pay taxes on? The $200 correct? Not the whole $1200, only the profit you made of $200.

Now, what I am getting at is when you work you are creating a commodity known as labor. You created it, it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else. You and you alone created this commodity.

Now, you trade this commodity for another commodity, currency. Hence there was NEVER any profit made.

Unless you think that because you are OWNED by your government, your labor cannot be taxed because there NEVER was a profit made in this transaction. It was an even trade for another commodity.

Does everyone get what I am saying yet?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Thanks kj. I know the fallacy of thinking that labor in and of itself is completely profit, just irks me to no end. Life is not the government's property.

I would like to point out to some of the people out there that tax on individuals is not even necessary for the government to operate.

Let me put it this way. Let us say all income taxes including SS, Medicare, Medicaid, State Income and Social taxes etc etc etc were removed. Some would say that the government could not exist or could no survive without this revenue stream.

THAN, why don't the governments just increase the tax on TRUE profits? Like increase the corporate taxes. Or increase the taxes on other components?

The reason behind it is because they use it to CONTROL YOU. Also, the reason corporate taxes do not get raised is because the corporations actually control the government?

Oh, here is something I realized after reading through my previous post.

The analogy of the $200 profit.

Think about this, if the land was held for say 10 years and that original $1000 was compared to the value of the current $1200, would they be about equal?

So, the "supposed" profit really is NOT a profit, it is just the devaluation of the commodity known as currency.

So you are really not paying a tax on the profit derived from the sale, you are paying a tax on the devaluation of the currency.

Pretty frelling DEVIOUS HUH?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Money is nothing but script for use at the company corporate store.

It is attached to nothing of value, it is merely paper, it is a permission slip, for vendors, and retailers, to issue you goods and services.

The more you are taxed, the fewer resources have to be given out from the stockpiles.

It is the resources that are the real currency, and one of those resources is the human beings who mine, drill, dig, fashion, refine, manufacture, harvest, and distribute those resources.

Taxation, and insurance and interest is all about giving you the illusion of more, through script that is then taken back away from you, to conserve on resources, and make you work all the harder for less resources, keeping you preoccupied so your mind can not grow, to ponder the validity of this system, and your body has not the time or the resources to challenge or change it.

This secret is itself protected by the outrage of the masses when confronted with it, for they prefer truly not to see or understand how they have been so enslaved, for so long, for so little in return, at the cost of so much suffering and deprivation.

For if they did, then they would be compelled to do something about it, which means they might have to actually do something beyond dig, drill, mine, harvest, manufacture, refine and distribute...and above all their favorite thing consume!

Since consumption is the slaves number one preoocupation, limiting their consumption to the point they can be made to remain productive is paramount to the system of free range slavery.

Like you they are stubborn! I will have to tell Caesar if you persist bothering the slaves in their mundane tasks!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Money is nothing but script for use at the company corporate store.

It is attached to nothing of value, it is merely paper, it is a permission slip, for vendors, and retailers, to issue you goods and services.

That is true, yet the same can be said of any conceptual construct.

Meaning that even concepts like ownership, possession, borders, etc don't actually exist but are human contrivances implemented at best for operational convenience, at worst for grand manipulation. As such money is no more or less meaningful than any other concept.

In a sense, one cannot reject its reality while accepting those imaginary constructs upon which it is built.

[edit on 28 Apr 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

You have been absent from my latest thread my friend, could it be because it would take 10,000,000 pages of research!

It is all of course conceptual and interchangeable, but we do see a rationing system that is designed to be inherently unfair to most, and beneficial to a small number who amass the resources to ration them.

People are in fact laboring under false pretenses, and being systematically stripped of what they labor for, to in essence give them less, than what they worked for, for the means of power and control, and to create an artificial scarcity, that leads to a controllable chaos, that they will then ask for more and more rules to order and protect them from the chaos, the system is designed to create.

It is very enslaving and the root of the societal turmoil and suffering in the world in my humble opinion.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

IMO your opinion resembles mine.

At least when currency had a basis of value, it was not a conceptual reality but a tangible one. Fiat currency is exactly that, fiat. It has no tangible value except what it can be traded for. And with it so many things are attached. Debt being one and inflationary taxation another.

It was created for the sole purpose to remove any power inherent in the individual. What need would there be of governments if you and I could trade in our own virtual currency. Fiat currency is exactly that, a virtual commodity. It does not really exist except in the bankster's imagination and their computers.

Let us say I am working at the New York Fed Branch.

$1,000,000,000,000 boom, I just created 1 trillion dollars. Now, with that being the case, let us say there is a total of currency in USD of say 3.5 trillion.

I just devalued the fiat currency by a ratio of 3.5 to 1. Devaluing the dollar by a percentage of 22%. Of course the fed would argue that it did not devalue it because it was installed as a debt, payable in the future. But of course we all know that is not true. This debt will never be paid off, it will only accrue interest forever. Another control component.

Oh well, time to print up some more trillions at the endisnighe fed branch.

Let me see, what country would I like to buy or destroy. Venezuela has been pissing the elitists off lately.

$5,300,000,000,000 created now to start and manipulate their fiat currency. Need to convert these dollars into Venezuelan dollars and then short their positions. Boom, VD destroyed.

Control is not a virtual thing, it is tangible so the banksters and governments do not EVER want to give that up.

edit to add-HEY Treasury Department, I did not just counterfeit any currency. I just did it virtually, oh wait a minute, that is what you do. So NEVER MIND.

[edit on 4/28/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Let me try to take your concept here, of trading labor for a currency, into the arena it really belongs.

Under the 14th Amendment you were made an incorporated entity of the State you were born and reside in.

This means in essence you are employed full time by the state. The Census conducted by the department of Commerce addressed to Resident, establishes you as a Resident.

A Resident is legally defined as someone employed in a full time capacity. You are employed by the State as an asset and incorporated entity of the state. The State pays you by allowing you to live, use the roads, and move about with a limited degree of freedom and establish yourself in Residency within it.

This is the compensation the State gives to you as an employee. A full time employee of the State which is also a corporation, so if another corporation decides it needs your services, because you are already employed full time legally by the State, then the State must be compensated for in essence loaning you out to the corporation who wants to hire you to provide services for them.

In exchange for the privilege of being able to hire you, the corporation has to pay the state a commission, for your services since you are the State’s employee and property.

So a portion of what you have agreed to be your compensation by the corporation that is hiring you is typically withheld up front and paid to the state directly on a quarterly basis. So in fact you are being paid less than you have been told to start with. Additionally another sum has to be paid to the state by your employer for your medical expenses (Medicare) and your social welfare should become a liability to the state, because of injury, infirmity, old age or death (social security). So in fact you are being paid much less than you have been told, so the state can be paid for letting the corporation have the privilege of having your services on loan from the state.

Now when you fill out the W-4 when you take the job, that is the contract that is you giving consent for the State to do this, to take its commission up front, and to be paid additionally for your medical and social costs and care.

At the end of the year you will get another letter this time from the IRS that identifies you as a Taxpayer. This is a contract that allows them to lease you to other corporations in that fashion. Because you have been a good and cooperative employee of the State the State offers you a rebate, a refund, for a portion that your employer has paid to use you.

However to get this rebate, you must identify yourself as a Taxpayer, by filling out and signing the form for it. Which is why they offer the rebate to get you to legally sign your rights away in this process of modern day slavery and servitude.

This is why Self Employed people who are not corporations, have to pay twice the tax, than a Corporate Employed Wage earner. The Wage you are earning is for the state, the state just allows you to keep a portion of it, so you can maintain your Residency in the State!

As a self employed person, you must pay the normal tax payer tax, plus a self employment tax, the self employment tax basically works out to roughly the same as Social Security and Medicare taxes normally would, except to penalize you for not being a wage earner, Social Security and Medicare will not be extended to you.

Because you are already incorporated by the state, at birth through your social security card and Birth Certificate as an entity of the State, you in fact have no legal right, to work for yourself, without paying the state, and no other corporation can use your services without paying the state.

You are in fact the currency!

The currency that is being traded and they simply provide you with a diminished amount of script to reward you minimally with some of the states resources based on the value and quality of your actual services.

Because it is just script it can be manipulated through things like inflation, to reward you progressively less in resources for your services.

If you do not want to participate in the corporate process then you have to pay even more to be a stand alone non-incorporated business entity, in essence, paying the state, to allow you to work for yourself.

You are incorporated property of the state, that the corporations trade, and they continually bind you into contracts, that give them the power to do that, because part of your welfare is your state sponsored education, and they do not educate you to the extent required for you to understand the actual legal meaning of the words in the contracts the state offers you.

Your census form address to Resident…Resident is a full time employee, who are you a full time employee of? The Department of Commerce, of the United States Corporation that sent it to you, is who your actual primary employer is.

Who handles the exchange of the medium, the Internal Revenue Service does, which you agree to when you identify and establish yourself as a Tax Payer, you are agreeing that you pay a tax! A tax for the right to be owned and employed by the state, and the state to use you in productive ways that sustain your life, this is how the modern day system of slavery works.
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Okay, excellent read, to take your literal license from earlier, I think I hear the Romans coming.

Baby steps Proto, we need to inform the masses in baby steps.

What you have gone over here, can be investigated in these threads, if anyone is interested. They are in no way a complete breakdown but a pretty good introduction-

Tell me, are you a person, citizen, resident, corporation or a HUMAN BEING?

Endisnighe! The Rabbit Hole, UCC vs Constitutional and Common Law

Legal Slavery, right here in the United States of Hypocricy!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
reply to post by sremmos

Banks lend you money.. you repay it + interest by creating excess money with the money they lend you..

The same thing happens when you hire somebody to work for you. If I hire 100 people to run a restaurant, those 100 people will generate MORE money, through their work, than what they will make in return.

How is the relationship between me and my restaurant workers any different from the banks relationship with its borrowers?

That's capitalism, baby.. It's definitely not communism... I don't think anybody explains capitalism that way, though; they just tell you you're suppose to love it because "it's the best," and everything else isn't feasible. Well, maybe that's true, maybe it's not -- but at least know what the # you're talking about.

The difference is thus:

If I had 1,000.00 USD and was allowed to start a Federal Reserve Member Bank.

Even though I had only 1,000.00 USD, I would be allowed to loan out 10,000.00 USD.

Once I loaned out 10,000.00 USD (this money being CREATED by me, and LOANED to you). I would still only have 1,000.00 USD capital + your upfront payment (say, 10%, 1,000.00), I would have 2,000.00 USD in my bank plus + 10,000.00 USD of debt owed to me.

Now I would be able to loan out 120,000.00 USD to the next person that asked me for a loan even though my bank only had 2,000.00 USD, since money is just a number on a screen, and that's how "fractional reserve banking" works.

It is NOT the same as when an honest business owner runs a restaurant or any other legitimate business, never get fooled into comparing yourself to those crooks again.

They are making you pay them back + interest money that they never had in the first place. They give you fake money that they can create out of thin air and then make you pay them back 'real' money which you have to earn through actual investment or labor.

The bank is not actually giving you 120,000.00 USD of money that it has. That's now how the modern banking system works.

I am not making this up:
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join