It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer, Satanism and the "elite" religion - why is it so wrong?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
Venus is always hanging out with the sun since it is so close. Venus can be two things, the Morning star or the Evening star.

Bull, either or, but ignore all the other references?

Here's a simple reason why satanism/luciferianism are so bad:

They kill, lie, ceremonialy rape, kill babies, etc etc etc.

And before any satanist denies this, it's part of their initiation to break all of the 10 commandments. They are fundamentally opposed to any "good" that exists in this world.

Surely that alone is reason enough to walk away?

Well that is very interesting point you make.

I am not sure that behavior comes from some kind of religious belief however?

Will think about it?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Well, not that you really care but here’s my reason. No.1 on the Top 10 - Thou shalt have none other gods before me. - Deut 5:7 KJV en.wikipedia.org...

Science could have been far more advanced by now if it had referred to the Bible when trying to understand nature. rationalwiki.com...

Add the fact that the Bible successfully predicts the future. 100prophecies.org...

So, you live by your book and I’ll live by mine. When we die - If I’m wrong then we will both lose nothing. If you are wrong then you’ll lose everything and I’ll gain everything - eternal life with THE MOST HIGH GOD.

I’ll believe my book instead of your book any day.

JESUS|YESHUA|SON < YHWH|YAHWEH|FATHER > CREATOR|KING|SAVIOUR

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by Trublue

I’ll believe my book instead of your book any day.

Don't go jumping to conclusions, who ever said it was my book?

I am simply asking questions.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Sorry. I should have clarified - that statement was to lucifer/satan worshipers - and all the JESUS mockers here at ATS.

JESUS|YESHUA|SON < YHWH|YAHWEH|FATHER > CREATOR|KING|SAVIOUR

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

but what makes your book true? whos not to say his book is true and yoursis false?
personally i think your both wrong being from an athiest standpoint but thats what i think

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I find that Satanists tend to be among the most "Christian" believers in the world. Maybe even more so than some actual Christians, because the Satanists buy into the whole mythology lock, stock and barrel. They really believe in that whole borrowed Zoroastrian "battle between light and dark, good and evil" stuff.

The problem with it is that some simple-minded Christians who also believe in the whole mythology get very upset that somebody might actually be rooting for the "Bad Guy," when if you think about monotheism straight up, a single, all-powerful God is going to be responsible for everything, including the actions of anybody doing evil instead of good. So it's all a farce, really.

So while worshippers of Satan or Lucifer might really think they're "sticking it" to the Christians, they're really just playing the same ridiculous game, just from the other side. Even though in a purely monotheistic universe, God is the only thing you have to fear or love. And everything else is just silly drama.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

You know the book of Isaiah in the Bible says pretty much what you are saying.

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the L-RD, do all these things.

Isaiah 45:7

this translation also works:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the L-RD do all these things.

The Zoroastrain dualism in a sense has infected Abrahamic faith. Its not bad in Judaism, but in Christianity its really blown out of proportion. Its very dichotomous and also very false.

I think the issue was the influence of Mithraism on the early Church. The Christian testament, doesn't paint a cosmic battle between G-d and Satan, but more of battle between Man and Satan. That view, Man Vs. Satan, is supported by the Jewish testament. Only in Revelations does the battle between Man and Satan erupt into a "cosmic war" and it is over with before it really has a chance to start.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
Venus is always hanging out with the sun since it is so close. Venus can be two things, the Morning star or the Evening star.

Bull, either or, but ignore all the other references?

Here's a simple reason why satanism/luciferianism are so bad:

They kill, lie, ceremonialy rape, kill babies, etc etc etc.

And before any satanist denies this, it's part of their initiation to break all of the 10 commandments. They are fundamentally opposed to any "good" that exists in this world.

Surely that alone is reason enough to walk away?

Luckily for us no Christians do that isn't it! Except, you know, all the ones... that did do those things.... but they don't count because........ they were possessed! thats right possessed.... there we got out of that one easily didn't we?

Humanity is capable of great evil regardless of their individual beliefs. The only thing that has stopped society descending into an orgy of hate and murder is the quality programming on TV......

....yeah i didn't think anyone would believe that either.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
'nother Satan thread...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join