It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer, Satanism and the "elite" religion - why is it so wrong?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
When you check into religions you find that all religions can be traced back to the religion of Queen Semiramis and Nimrod but since then they have just been given different names all over the world and the religion has just be rehashed over and over again.

Satan and Lucifer turn out to be "Baphomet" who was a pagan fertility God associated with the creative force or reproduction. Baphomets head was represented as that of a ram or goat, a common symbol of procreation and fecundity.

The Templars honoured Baphamet by encircling a stone replica of his head and chanting prayers. The ceremony honoured the creative magic of sexual union but the Pope Clement convinced everyone that Baphomet's head was in fact the devil. The Pope used the head of Baphomet as the linchpin in his case against the Templars.

So you see the devil, Lucifer or the Satan do not even exist!

The "elites" if anything worship a truer version of religion because they really understand what it is about.

They know that Lucifer is not really a devil and maybe he is really Lilith who was once connected to Adam that the goal is to be reconnected?

Us mere peasants are the ones bound by silly nonsense and superstition the "elite" know the truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

How can you say ALL religions get their origins from the same one place? Do you mind providing some links for that claim?

And who are these "elite" you refer to? You don't give them an identity...

[edit on 27/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
if you havent noticed all the religions except the big 3 are very different from one another

there are very few comparisons to be made between viking beliefs and shinto beliefs
now dont be fooled there are similarities but i dont think you can link them all together like that
besides i think that christianity is the one that copied all the pagan beliefs anyway

the pagans were around longer than the jews christians and muslims were i think

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
And forgive me if I am not understanding, but isn't Lillith supposed to be female? You refer to Lillith as being male.

And many different people have used a Goddess to represent fertility instead of a male God. Not all fertility gods were male. Nor were they all a ram or have a rams head.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
And forgive me if I am not understanding, but isn't Lillith supposed to be female? You refer to Lillith as being male.

And many different people have used a Goddess to represent fertility instead of a male God. Not all fertility gods were male. Nor were they all a ram or have a rams head.

yeah usualy a female entity is used to express fertility because drumrol....................woman have babies!
but its all a bunch of superstitious hooey if you ask e

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Satan and Lucifr are definately NOT baphomet. There is little evidenc eof Baphomet before the Crusades.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

Yeah I know . I was trying to put it a little less sarcastically though...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
whatsup with all the lucifer posts lately? Once again Lucifer = planet Venus. end of story.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Maybe you answered your own question.

If they have some arcane religion that is truly more "pure" or powerful than the peasants, then what's wrong with them not sharing that knowledge with us?

It could be Mr. Hanky the Christmas turd that they're worshiping and it would still be all about separating the "Haves" from the "have-nots".

If we are bound by silly nonsense and superstition, then you can bet much of that was given to us by those who would prefer to keep us in the dark.

Maybe you are trying to say that their religion is not wrong because it's closer to the truth. Since I may never know the truth for certain, I prefer to judge a religion by the actions that it encourages. Whatever their religion is about, it's not causing them to "love their neighbors" or "turn the other cheek". In my opinion any religion that urges you to build your own power at the expense of others is wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

well i havent really answered your question have i?
its not satanism thats wrong, its brainwashing, zealotry and, fundamentalist extremeism thats wrong

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

There is no proof that all religion goes back to Nimrod or Semiramis. Besides that Nimrod is far older than Semiramsis and Hislop didn't know what he was talking about. Polytheism goes back before Nimrod.

Satan and Lucifer are two different ideas. Satan originates in Judaism. Lucifer is a figure from Roman mythology.

Baphomet is a corruption of the word Mohammed.

Lilith isn't Satan. Lilith is a female figure.

I think I understand the point yout trying to make, but it has some flaws.

If I was to reword it in a Biblical/Mythological perspective, I would say that Satan was the Summerian deity EnLil, based on descriptions from the Bible.

The fertility, wisdom, trickster associated with goats is EnKi, and I would identify him with the Biblical Azazel. In this sense, Azazel/EnKi becomes the Horned god of the syncretic myths. Also compare with the Goat of Mendes and Lord of the Wild Hunt.

Lilith should be the consort of Azazel. This makes her the triple goddess of syncretic myth. Also compare to Hecate/Diana.

Ha-Satan/EnLil in this view is an enemy of them. He is the Lord of the Loft, Prince of the Powers of the Aer, Master of the Powers and Principalities of the Heavens. EnLil himself was identified with Ba'al Hadad. This would mean a syncretic pattern with Zeus, Jupiter, and Indra.

Don't confuse any of them with the Leviathan/Lotan and the draconic tannin. They are a whole different group. Ha-Satan/Ba'al/EnLil would again be the enemy of Leviathan. Leviathan is esssentially the same as Tiamat and Typhon.

A simplified version:

The Satan, Samael (thunder "god", tyrant archon, enemy of Leviathan and Azazel)

Azazel (culture "god", trickster, horned one, lord of the hunt and "Arcadia")

Lilith (triple "goddess", matron of the hunt, the crossroads, phantoms)

Leviathan (primordial chaos, the Dweller in the Abyss)

One day I may post a thread that goes into depth in regards to this.

[edit on 27/4/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
whatsup with all the lucifer posts lately? Once again Lucifer = planet Venus. end of story.

im pretty sure its latin for "light bearer" however i guess venus bears light doesnt it?

you know whats funny? ive heard the star of bethlehem was actually venus
so if thats true then doesnt that put christianity in a really messed light? (lol light)

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

You know it refers to Jesus/"Joshua" as the morning star in the New Testament?

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Revelations 22:16

This is more proof that the misconception about Lucifer is nonsense.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Trublue

How can you say ALL religions get their origins from the same one place? Do you mind providing some links for that claim?

Semiramis - The Wife of Nimrod
is also known under various aliases,

* Allilah or Allah
* Ariadne
* Astarte
* Cybele;
Goddess with the 12 stars;
celibacy is required of her priests
* Diane
* Ishtar; Babylonian sun-goddess
* Isis; Egyptian sun-goddess - who become Mary
* Laksjmi
* Lady Liberty
* Rhea; Goddess of the hunt
* Sin; the moongod(dess)
* Venus/Aphrodite (Goddess of Love) who was associated with Hermes.

All Gods etc from the is time all over the world even in china etc have just been versions of the original religion. Even Sumeria is named are Queen Semiramis the queen of heaven.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Of course Lilith is female, sorry I put that in such a way you consider I mean she was a he?

There are sources on the net that talk about the whole Adam or complete Adam. This is possibly referring to his being at one time apparently in the same body as Lilith, his first wife who is said to have been joined with him - the whole Adam?

Lilith or Lucifer- the partner of Adam According to legend and Hebrew mythology, Lilith was the first Eve. God created the heavens and earth, animals, and people.

It’s told that Adam and Lilith were created at the same time, as equals both from dust. One accounting of the legend records that Adam and Lilith were created as bi-sexual beings. Another accounting of the legend involves them existing in one body for a time.

The legend that has them existing in the same body is not specific regarding the way they occupied the body. We don’t know if they were joined side by side, back to back, or if they shared the same body.

It's always struck me that the descriptions of Lucifer as "the most beautiful angel" or "God's favorite angel" sound like he just may be a she and is the missing entity known by the Jews as Shekinah, the female counterpart of Jehovah.

Lucifer literally means "bringer of light" and is associated with the planet Venus, the Goddess of love.

mystichaos.spaces.live.com...!EC3461FF8BBDB8A7!145.entry

This then associates Lucifer with Aphrodite and Venus and ultimately with Queen Semiramis, as Lilith is apparently her, as a night time version so to speak? Also symbolised as an owl and that is who is worshiped at the Bohemian grove.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

No not quite ...

Lucifer literally means "bringer of light" and is associated with the planet Venus, the Goddess of love.

Therefore associated with Venus/Aphrodite (Goddess of Love) whom the planet Venus represents but these are just alias for Queen Semiramis who was also known as Lilith.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Trublue]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Trublue

Baphomet is a corruption of the word Mohammed.

[edit on 27/4/10 by MikeboydUS]

Correct but there is also this ...

Atbash cipher

supertarot.co.uk...

Implicit in the use of Atbash is a hidden relationship between each of the paired letters.
One of the most cited examples of Atbash is for BPVMTh, Baphomet, which transposed becomes ShVPYA, Sophia or Wisdom.

Baphomet refers to the Devil card.

BPVMTh has a value of 528 = SUM (1..32) = The KEY
www.biblewheel.com...

528 is also the Solfeggio frequency.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Trublue]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

All of that is Hislop's belief. There isn't any real evidence to back up his ideas about Semiramsis. Its all speculation and assumptions.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Here is more information on Venus and Lucifer.

Why Lucifer? In Roman astronomy, Lucifer was the name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus). The morning star appears in the heavens just before dawn, heralding the rising sun. The name derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, bringer, or bearer, of light."

Venus is always hanging out with the sun since it is so close. Venus can be two things, the Morning star or the Evening star.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Venus is always hanging out with the sun since it is so close. Venus can be two things, the Morning star or the Evening star.

Bull, either or, but ignore all the other references?

Here's a simple reason why satanism/luciferianism are so bad:

They kill, lie, ceremonialy rape, kill babies, etc etc etc.

And before any satanist denies this, it's part of their initiation to break all of the 10 commandments. They are fundamentally opposed to any "good" that exists in this world.

Surely that alone is reason enough to walk away?

<<   2 >>

join