It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party.org The Tale of 2 Dales

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Apparently, no one. His photo shopped sign says he is unarmed.

What do you think "[this time]" means? It is there for a reason. What might that mean to you, me, him, anyone else reading that sign?

Smiling killers usually don't advertise their next victim either.

Really? Is that based on your years studying crime? Perhaps your are a forensic psychologist? Maybe you are just saying something because you think it sounds nice and is actually based on nothing? Call it a hunch but I am willing to bet you do not really know much of anything about what killers usually do or do not do, smiling or otherwise.

Can you reference your sources on "smiling killers?"
I am just curious because I am having a hard time finding any info on any kinds of "smiling killers" so I am curious where you get your facts.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

reply to post by K J Gunderson

Perhaps you need to read further up the thread.

"I am still not seeing any signs of racism in these pictures. Spelling problems yes. Perhaps Obama should take a closer look at education or adult literacy programs in this country. Maybe Apple can launch a new protest sign spell check app.

A wee bit of ignorance, perhaps. We really don't use the term "half breed"anymore unless you are partial to Cher songs of the 1970's. And you just might be

LOL. Yes, I do see you have now edited that in. Nice job!

Keep trying. Just don't do any creative photo shopping with old images of any southern Klan rallies.

Huh? So the word "any" completely throws you and you are accusing me of doing something with photoshop? I am not following that at all.

edit:
In your first sign they are even calling Hitler an a hole.

None of those signs are my signs. What are you talking about?

No self respecting racist would ever refer to their hero as an a hole.
Zing Zow Bam!! Kablooey. "

Black Panthers consider Hitler a hero?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by jibeho

Dude, You accused me of posting a fake 'shopped' sign. I reply with 3 other examples which CLEARLY prove it was a real sign plus a 4th bonus of a different guy with hand made sign. Now you suggest it was professionally made and suspect. C'mon. You are moving the goal posts. BTW, people who make "tongue in cheek" threats of gun violence don't strike me as amusing. Odd that we rational thinkers can't tell if they should be taken seriously. I suppose you think bomb threats are a real hoot. But I suppose all the TPM does is cry wolf. Honestly you are a sore loser.

I won't bother to counter any more of your ridiculous claims since you can't seem to accept FACTS as proof. Stick to racing dinghies, it suits you. (BTW, I'm 3 and 0 with you now.)

[edit on 28-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

Man, you are sensitive today. What happened to your humor? My suspect claim alluded back to my original comment of the photo shopped sign and was intended to be a joke hence the laughing icon. That first image appeared to me and my computer monitor to be artificial. Must have been the glare and the angle. Your subsequent pics clearly showed a real sign that was professionally made in a sign shop. Was I wrong to point that out? Instant Quikie sign shops are everywhere nowadays just like going to Kinkos.

Yes, I look forward to this sailing season. It has been a long winter and I've got some new Harken gear and a genoa to play with for my Dutchman. Thanks for noticing. I am also thinking about taking the leap from the FD to a J22. Decisions decisions.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Perhaps you need to read further up the thread.

"I am still not seeing any signs of racism in these pictures. Spelling problems yes. Perhaps Obama should take a closer look at education or adult literacy programs in this country. Maybe Apple can launch a new protest sign spell check app.

A wee bit of ignorance, perhaps. We really don't use the term "half breed"anymore unless you are partial to Cher songs of the 1970's. And you just might be

LOL. Yes, I do see you have now edited that in. Nice job!

Keep trying. Just don't do any creative photo shopping with old images of any southern Klan rallies.

Huh? So the word "any" completely throws you and you are accusing me of doing something with photoshop? I am not following that at all.

edit:

None of those signs are my signs. What are you talking about?

No self respecting racist would ever refer to their hero as an a hole.
Zing Zow Bam!! Kablooey. "

Black Panthers consider Hitler a hero?

You clearly can't read and are simply trolling for sport. My half breed comment was never edited in. It was always there. You just failed to read it the first time.

If you read the original post you would find that it was directed to KK not you.

Reading and actual comprehension are valuable tools to have. Give it a shot.

Black Panthers? Where did you pull that from. Time to ease up on the booze.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Apparently, no one. His photo shopped sign says he is unarmed.

What do you think "[this time]" means? It is there for a reason. What might that mean to you, me, him, anyone else reading that sign?

Smiling killers usually don't advertise their next victim either.

Really? Is that based on your years studying crime? Perhaps your are a forensic psychologist? Maybe you are just saying something because you think it sounds nice and is actually based on nothing? Call it a hunch but I am willing to bet you do not really know much of anything about what killers usually do or do not do, smiling or otherwise.

Can you reference your sources on "smiling killers?"
I am just curious because I am having a hard time finding any info on any kinds of "smiling killers" so I am curious where you get your facts.

You are absolutely delusional borderline sociopathic. I now know why I keep getting U2U's suggesting that I add you to my ignore list. Perhaps they are right.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

You clearly can't read and are simply trolling for sport. My half breed comment was never edited in. It was always there. You just failed to read it the first time.

It really does not matter if it was or not. Unless you can not read, I had a problem with the word "any" no matter what else you did mention around it. The word "any" still means "any." That is just the way words work.

If you read the original post you would find that it was directed to KK not you.

I know that. This is a forum for discussion. Are you saying I am not allowed to respond to something you posted to another person? I do see you went back and edited your post TO ME about MY pictures though. That takes integrity!

Let me remind you what it originally said before you go on calling me names.

edit:

Yes, see that was a reply to me about MY signs and MY photoshopping but you have now changed it and are pretending I messed up?

Reading and actual comprehension are valuable tools to have. Give it a shot.

Tell me how either of those things work when you keep going back and changing your posts to take out the parts I called you on?

Black Panthers? Where did you pull that from. Time to ease up on the booze.

You said Hitler was the hero of racists. The Black Panthers were racist. They looked up to hitler or did you mean to say something else?

Quick, go edit it without noticing I already quoted it....again

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

You are absolutely delusional borderline sociopathic. I now know why I keep getting U2U's suggesting that I add you to my ignore list. Perhaps they are right.

Hmm, let me see what you have contributed to this discussion so far. You have changed your posts to hide mistakes and then tried to lie to me about who made the mistake. You have called me names. Called me more names. Tried to attack my reading skills because I can not read future edits. Called me more names. Now you add this BS? Is this a joke? Am I really supposed to be concerned with any of this when all you have are personal attacks? You cannot even address the actual topic or anything relating to it anymore. You are just personally attacking me and that is all you are doing. If it makes you feel good, fine.

As far as all those people sending you those U2Us. Well, there is only one person on ATS that does not reply to my posts and that is the inventor of an anti-gravity, ZPE, teleporting machine who does not understand grade school physics. So all the people U2Uing you are apparently him and no one I have ever actually engaged here. That should tell you something about that.

Care to get back on topic or would you like to edit some more posts and then call me names because of my response to what it originally said?

I would like to at least skim the topic but if you want to just trade personal insults, I will be more than happy to U2U you as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well as witnessed by some replies I've been quite lambasted for probing into but one faction of the TPM. TeaParty.org seemed like a good place to start. Apparently not so much. No worries, I can take it and invite scrutiny and rebuttal. The facts, as they say, are stubborn.

However I am now 'learning' that one must be careful as to which brand of this group truly represents the TPM as a whole. (whew, almost made a bad typo there
)

Apparently the Tea Party Express is yet another "front" organization masquerading as the real thing and cause of warranted skepticism. So in an effort to be fair, I decided to add a couple of other recent threads which also seek to expose who the real Tea Party is and represents.

Two most EXCELLENT threads here from valued members:

Secrets of the Tea Party The troubling history of Tea Party leader Dick Armey

GOP Operatives Crash the Tea Party

Funny that amidst all the claims that the TPM has been hijacked by the likes of Palin, GOP, MSM and Freedomworks they tend to point fingers and blame others in much the same way they vilify our government and duly elected leaders. Hmmmmm. I sense a trend.

But being the optimist that I am I hear that the Sign-It-Quick franchises across the country are booming and their is an uptick in fife sales on ebay.

In the meantime, I'll continue my quest to discover the who, what, when, where and why's of the TPM. So far it's been a eye-popping trek.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join