It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel Vandinja Rael inside whistleblower? Free ebook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I just found this free ebook, written by Daniel Vandinja, who claims to have been pretty high up in the raelian cult. Haven't read it yet, but it looks interesting.

Anybody heard anything about this guy?

Why is the agenda of the ruling elite identical to that of the Raelians?
What is the Freemasonic “Great Work” all about?
Did the Prophets of old really exist, or were they just astrological allegories?
What is the occult (hidden) meaning of the name RA-EL?
How come all New Age religions share a Luciferic doctrine?
What was the true character of the alien Gods?
Are the E.T:s really from space, or manufactured here on Earth?
Are we really nothing more than biological Robots?

After a while I was shot up to the position of guide, level 4, and when Kenny (the current national guide of Sweden) resigned, I took over the role as chairman. I appeared on several TV‐shows in Sweden, and was interviewed by several national newspapers.
However, as a true seeker, I never stopped searching, and when a very close friend of mine, offered me some computer files, containing information about conspiracies (Cons Piracy), secret societies and esoteric teachings, I had no choice but to delve into it.
Some 500 gigabytes later, I had no choice but to leave the Raelian Movement, There were simply too many similarities between the Raelian agenda and that of the Illuminatis New World Order. The coincidences were too many to be ignored. Thus, in 2007 I nullified my Cellular Plan Transmission (CPT) and left the Raelian Movement.
I chose to expose what I had come to know, and the fruition of that choice is presented in this book. I hope it will help to give Raelian initiates an alternative view before they make the choice to join the hierarchy, and I furthermore hope it will aid current members to look at their own philosophy a bit differently.
Daniel Vandinja, Stockholm ­ September 2007

Source

[edit on 27-4-2010 by ogbert]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Huh...
Interesting.
I'm curious though as to why when people get "high up" in these "cults" and whatnot, they turn tail and run and expose what's going on.
Why not just take the power and run with it?
Anywho, I'd like to read more if you can hook it up.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Yeah,
the ebook is at the link i provided called "source"

So far the book reads like a combo of Zacharia Sitchen, Zeitgeist, and Acharya S.

I'm not sure where the author is going with this. He seems to be quoting a lot of the Raelian ideas so far. I'm not so sure he is whistle blowing yet.

From what I have read so far, it seems that much of what is being said can be refuted and so far it seems to be an anthology of a lot of ideas floating around these days.

It's kind of interesting though.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Lack of empathy though, is abundant in the messages. If you don ́t beehave (beehive), you might end up as barbecue
for ever. Like the author of this book, who will definitely burn for all eternity:

This is an interesting quote. Makes me wonder, if he's being funny here.

from what i am getting, he is saying that the Raelians are part of the NWO plot, but that it even goes farther. That our creators are evil.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Looks like "realrael.com" from your link is down or a non-existent domain. Could you double check your link? Maybe it got yanked.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rotoplooker

Thanks! It was realrael.org not com. Have it fixed now.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Here is his website, send him an email or give him a call.

www.vandinja.se

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Cool. i don't read or speak swedish too well though. The site i posted is at least in English. So far the book has a lot of interesting tidbits that i have not read, concerning the elites and masonry. he is painting himself as one of the ordinary guys.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I should go to bed now

[edit on 28-4-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This is a good one...P.57/113

”The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one‐world government combining Supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in lanning, and incredibly evil in intent.” (Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean irlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets.)"

A google of Congressman Larry P. McDonald turned up this:
www.sianews.com...

"On February 17, 1950, CFR member James Warburg (banker, and architect of the Federal Reserve System) stated before a Senate Foreign Relations Committee, "We shall have one world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." Again, the media remained silent. In the April 1974 issue of the CFR journal, "Foreign Affairs", page 558, Richard Gardener states that the new world order "will be built... but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault."

And this: (btw wasn't there a report of 2 parachutes seen in the recent russian plane accident?)
"Russian pilots radioed KAL 007 with no response from the pilots; Russian pilots fired warning shots with visible tracers past the cockpit; the KAL pilots did not acknowledge the warning shots or tracers; Two parachutes were seen by inhabitants of the Aleutian islands prior to the plane being shot down; the Flight recorder was recovered by a US. Submarine but the data was classified by the CIA."

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

yeah,
Ive read most of the ebook nowl and, while a lot of the info will bee second hat to many ATSers, the author has some interesting points. It's worth the read if ya like this kind of stuff.
The basic thesis is bloodlines, same people ruling the world from way back when. The elites know the real deal about "the one" while they keep the masses confused in order to rule over humanity. All of it is a masonic plot for world domination and the Raelians are right there creating the right atmosphere and belief system amongst the population in order for them to succeed.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I didn't read about the parachutes in the latest case, but these days--nothing surprises me.

John Kennedy made this quote, (also in the ebbok) in which most people of the time would have thought he was referring to the Communist Threat of the Cold War. These days, it seems that he may have been hitting a little closer to home.

April 27, 1961

”The very word ”secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. (.....) We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence, on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.(.....) Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”

new topics

top topics

join