It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primal Sing (harmony revised) by Dragonsmusic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hey ,

This is a pre-release of my demo album. This song has just been loaded up to my myspace page. It is called Primal Sing(harmony revised). It's my voice singing on the lead and harmony vocal tracks. These are my lyrics, I composed the music, and this is me playing the guitar.

I hope ya'll enjoy: www.myspace.com...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Absolutely love it! Thank you! It's been years since I picked up a guitar, but listening to this inspired me to decide to buy another one... I love the simple beauty of a guitar and voice.

Very nice!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I loved it too, the voice sounds a little like the guy in the crash test dummies

[edit on 1-5-2010 by warisover]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Absolutely love it! Thank you! It's been years since I picked up a guitar, but listening to this inspired me to decide to buy another one... I love the simple beauty of a guitar and voice.

Very nice!

That's such a kind thing to say, BH. Thank you so much. I'm honored it inspired you.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
I loved it too, the voice sounds a little like the guy in the crash test dummies

[edit on 1-5-2010 by warisover]

I'm glad you loved it, warisover. Thanks for the kind words. Maybe I should learn a few ctd covers

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You wouldn't mind if I added a keyboard (Piano / Strings) part to it would you? I've been playing for 21 years after all.

I won't steal it.

I will send it right back to you.

I don't want any credit I just heard something in my head that would go along nicely. You can take all the credit.

P.S. If you decide this is favorable U2U me the chord progressions to get rid of the guess work. Oh and perhaps an MP3 File (to my email that I will provide) so I can just put it right into cubase.

I should be done in a couple hours to a day or two depending on what I have going on.

If you don't like it just pitch it or delete it.

----------

P.S. Good stuff, from one musician to another!

[edit on 5-5-2010 by DaMod]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
You wouldn't mind if I added a keyboard (Piano / Strings) part to it would you? I've been playing for 21 years after all.

I won't steal it.

I will send it right back to you.

I don't want any credit I just heard something in my head that would go along nicely. You can take all the credit.

P.S. If you decide this is favorable U2U me the chord progressions to get rid of the guess work. Oh and perhaps an MP3 File (to my email that I will provide) so I can just put it right into cubase.

I should be done in a couple hours to a day or two depending on what I have going on.

If you don't like it just pitch it or delete it.

----------

P.S. Good stuff, from one musician to another!

[edit on 5-5-2010 by DaMod]

DaMod, I would love to hear what you can add to it. Could those keys be slightly doorsy, if at all possible?
I would never , ever take credit for any music part you would add to my song. I would never take credit for any part any musician would add to this or any of my songs. Nor do I want the reverse to take place where some other musician steals this or any other of my songs.
I will u2u you what I am doing here.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Sure, I may try a couple different things and let you pick.

I'll see what I can come up with.

top topics

join