It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL ATS I IMPLORE you to read THIS!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

That photo is something else. I wondered if "vivisectomy" was really becoming a science and those things were washing up on our beaches! I guess we'll have to wait a decade yet.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wow the info in this book is amazing!

I will check back in once i've read the whole thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation

Originally posted by Blazer

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Personally, I welcome the end with open arms. Whether it be Nibiru destroying the planet, the Sun blowing up, aliens invading and blowing everything up, aliens helping us transcend, passing through the galactic plane in 2012 and evolving automatically, Ron Paul being elected President, the planet going crazy, God's divine judgment in one form or another, etc., it has to end. Living with this stagnation is getting harder and harder with each passing day, and I'm sick of all of us being the frog slowly cooked in boiling water.

So just because your life is obviously trite and meaningless what gives you the right to decide that everyone elses' life is also meaningless and has no value? If you want to be emo then by all means hide in your basement and cut "I wanna die" into your arm, but don't wish death upon us all just because you feel like your own life does not matter

Wow could you have been any more of an A-hole with your response to that post? Where did that poster say that everyone's life was meaningless and of no value. Judging by your response it sounds like you have some underlying issues you are projecting.

I tend to not be gentle with people who wished death upon me, my family, my friends, and even people like yourself. It may have been a bit harsh, but his statement boiled down was "I welcome the destruction of the earth and everyone on it". While it may end up being true that the human race was just a coincidence and has no real purpose. We are here now and no 1 person has the right to say it should end.

That being said, I fully support his desire for it to end, and to not give a crap about the rest of our lives, I was just waking him up to the fact that we wouldn't all join him and be like YEAH! END OF THE WORLD! BRING IT ON!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

I'm not sure where you think that this is urban legend but, ok. As for this experiment being peer reviewed and published; I'm in the science community I assure you everything that is possible is not peer reviewed and published lmao. I have personally seen this experiment reproduced in a lab in Japan, in fact after having seen this experiment done in person, I am working on a form of energy technology based on its premise. I could careless if you believe it or not, I guess if you truthfully believe it to be false then prove it by reproducing the experiment for yourself. If you like I can find out the actual biomedical photon laser used; maybe a local lab will allow you to test the theory simply for kicks.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

By all means do provide me with the exact specifications for me to reproduce this experiment myself. I will inform you of the results.
I'm prepared to accepot that under some circumstances not everything that is true in science is published but WHY wouldn't such a groundbreaking discovery be published and peer reviewed?, especially given the apparent ease with which it could be replicated and verified in labs all over the world.
What species of frog and salamander did you use in japan?
Please elaborate upon the methodology of the experiment in as much detail as you can.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I thought this statement was interesting in the light of things. Keep in mind, this was written in 2008

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/981ded81867e.jpg[/atsimg]

Financial meltdown, swineflu, Polish President getting killed, Pakistan doing large military drills, US stepped up in Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Between the spelling errors and generally poor command of the English language, I must assume that that document was written by a junior high school student who has seen too many 007 movies. Not convincing at all. Besides, we on ATS will know that if the internet goes down, TSIHTF big time.

Good point. Yes I believe in such a things as conspiracies and consider myself open minded regarding ETs but on this site a bit of scepticism and credulity also goes a long way. I consider myself sceptic in the truest sense which means being sceptical of governements but also being sceptical amazing claims.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjs022
That reptilian picture in the document is nothing but a copy from the movie district 9. Photo has floated around for years.

If it has floated around for years then it can't be a copy from the movie District 9, as D9 has not been in existence for "years" quite yet.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I don't know about this. Sounds like Tom Clancy and Stephen King got together and wrote the ultimate Military Sci-Fiction Horror book. It's one of those to good to be true scenarios. I admittedly did not read it all but from scanning it I had all I could take after the telekinesis and the Pleiadians. Mr. Casbolt can spin his tale (tail), I sit on mine.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

you could easily transfer data in wave form to the human brain
Yes, but I was talking specifically about SOUND waves...sound waves have nothing to do with thoughts...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Great stuff, let us see if the Flu comes back during the summer, and if more contries goes belly-up, I think it is proof enogh.

And do not forget about those Ancient Ufo's now, those paintings and carvings of Ufo's, these Fake ET scenarios have been pulled on us before..

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
very good information regarding the shadow elite, branches of corrupt government, freemasonic involvement & mind control operations. just like many mentioned before, if the truth is right in front of peoples faces they still wont check into it. its mainly for eyes to see and ears to hear, what were we here for again? oh YEA! deny ignorance

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_
reply to post by jazz10

But if it's regarding the FEMA camps on other countries than I must say that you're absolutely crazy. Do you really think that Americans would be the only ones capable or intelligent enough to notice those popping up? Please...

Besides the US military presence is minimum to none in certain countries. And even in those which US military is indeed present they aren't the major dominant players in most of the cases.

But please if you have pictures of FEMA camps in other parts of the world like China, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Denmark, India, Italy, Chile, Argentine, Cuba, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Egypt, Brazil, Iran, Colombia, Greece, Brazil, etc I would be glad to see them.

I say, "it's nonsense" once again.

But believe in what you want, you're entitled to it.

What i find interesting here is your assumption that FEMA camps would be surrounded by fences barbed wire possibly guards?
Im thinking on a larger scale here.......How many people is on the planet again?
Right? So in theory if they were to build a FEMA camp how big would it need to be?
Possibly a whole state? An island? a country?
How do we know that a Depicted EMA camp would be the size that people portray ffs

Logical explaination from me is this
FEMA camps will not be obvious
We could all be theoretically in one now

Decided by either, religion, colour, social status, working class, blood groups.....who knows?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Originally posted by thomas_
reply to post by jazz10

But if it's regarding the FEMA camps on other countries than I must say that you're absolutely crazy. Do you really think that Americans would be the only ones capable or intelligent enough to notice those popping up? Please...

Besides the US military presence is minimum to none in certain countries. And even in those which US military is indeed present they aren't the major dominant players in most of the cases.

But please if you have pictures of FEMA camps in other parts of the world like China, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Denmark, India, Italy, Chile, Argentine, Cuba, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Egypt, Brazil, Iran, Colombia, Greece, Brazil, etc I would be glad to see them.

I say, "it's nonsense" once again.

But believe in what you want, you're entitled to it.

What i find interesting here is your assumption that FEMA camps would be surrounded by fences barbed wire possibly guards?
Im thinking on a larger scale here.......How many people is on the planet again?
Right? So in theory if they were to build a FEMA camp how big would it need to be?
Possibly a whole state? An island? a country?
How do we know that a Depicted EMA camp would be the size that people portray ffs

Logical explaination from me is this
FEMA camps will not be obvious
We could all be theoretically in one now

Decided by either, religion, colour, social status, working class, blood groups.....who knows?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by jazz10]

Think Prison Ships. When they are in international waters, they go by maritime law, which the banker definitely rule over.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

lol stopped reading as soon as i saw the name James Casbolt, he is a right crackpot,

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
reply to post by Trublue

lol stopped reading as soon as i saw the name James Casbolt, he is a right crackpot,

do you care to elaborate, or was that just the usual trolling that i have seen with about every third or fourth poster here! have to laugh i was in some special ops and it seems to me that its always the computer warriors that have never done anything in there life that are the hardest to beleive things! guess what, get out of your chair, open your eyes, because sitting behind a desk and acting like you know everything will never change you or the others perception

seeing is beleiving
thanks op

[edit on 29-4-2010 by allprowolfy]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
OK so I read the whole book. There is some great info but I find a lot of it hard to believe. None the less it was a good read.

He mentions berkshire a lot, I used to live in berkshire and even now I don't live to far away. I might jump in my car and go SNOOPING!

I'm thinking about starting a thread on the book so we can disect the info and confirm whats real and whats fiction. Would anyone be interested?

peace, now wouldn't that be a fine thing.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You also have to realize, despite what the author of this book claims will happen as far as war goes, everything can all go differently with signs of events starting to take shape similar to what he discusses in Buried Alive. Remember, a certain member in this forum explained how there is a cold war amongst good and evil within the agencies and governments. I do believe there is a plan to rid the world of the stupid people, but at the same time, where does that leave everyone on ATS who obviously have the mental capacity to lateral think? I do agree that the world does in fact have a lot of stupid people, but then again those are the same people being pushed into hypnosis by those in charge of the new world order. As civilization moves on to 2012, we are obviously seeing more and more events squeezing together, enough to make us wonder, why now? All these things could have happened before, but now its the time where all these events are barking at our door step. Buried Alive was a great story as far as the time line goes, it still makes sense when compared to the things discussed here on ATS and The Orion Conspiracy. Out of pure experience, most of the spiritual talk i agree with too.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Though the words gave me a eerie feeling, since this is similar to related stories by others. But there is so many gaps that makes it very confusing to see any direct clues to situations or leaders we should be more critical to.

But if you were to make a perfect soldier then the word of his suddently seem more possible.

I guess its a matter of choice. I will let this one dissapear from my mind since its too sick and really dangerous to believe.

But i do believe that when armageddon comes, it will be a fake one.

This world really is creepy and sick, i don't even think other aliens can "up the ante" on being perveted and evil when we look at our own history. Just think of VLad Dracula, i mean ick.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

How did you find this? If it is fake, someone went through an awful lot of trouble.

For those of you who are saying "IIIFF it's fake", I bet you still believe they are weather baloons.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join