It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL ATS I IMPLORE you to read THIS!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Sorry to say that the majority of Einstein's work has been disputed scientifically through quantum physics, sub quantum kinetics, and quantum mechanics etc... your argument is fairly shallow at best.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

However, I do agree with you that use of language does not prove a thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thank you, Pocky, for posting this. I'm reading this right now. Very interesting. S&F. May I ask how you came across this?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue
Anyway the truth is in front of our faces but people will not even talk about it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40d41933e113.gif[/atsimg]

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I agree with your assessment of the writer of this document; he simply is regurgitating things he obviously knows nothing about but, I would point out something that you wrote about that I would like to put forth a different point of view on.

You say that sound waves and thought are two different things entirely; I would dispute this and offer a theory of my own.

I scientist performed the following experiment:

Two petri dishes were placed next to each other; one containing frogs eggs and distilled water the other containing salamander eggs and distilled water; a biomedical photon laser was passed through the salamander dish into the frogs dish; the outcome of this was that the dish containing the frogs eggs when hatched did not hatch frogs but that of salamanders. You may ask what does this have to do with waves and thought?

It is mine and many other scientists that are studying this type of transfer; as a transfer of data like an algorithm being passed to the building blocks of life in the form of a wave. Depending on the data in the stream being passed through your organic material; you could easily transfer data in wave form to the human brain as it is constructed of organic material that is directly effected by resonating frequencies.

Physical matter can not only be in a physical state but, can also be in the form of a wave; proven many times over by taking a 10nm bucky ball and passing it through a 100nm slit the physical bucky ball turns into a wave on the other side.

I would theories that you could pass physical material through and into organic material; by first turning the physical material into a wave then transferring that material as a data stream into physical matter. Of course I have simplified this so that others may understand what I am talking about.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Before some English Prof. decides to correct what I wrote:

I=A Scientist

Sry for not proof reading before posting LOL

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Why does everyone try to psycho analyze peoples post? Everyone wanna be a shrink or something? It's funny reading the posts by wannabe psychiatrists telling others they have underlying issues they are subconsciously projecting.

Chicken Little called, said the sky is falling. That's exactly what this is, I read this once in Aesop's Fables, the chicken has an acorn falling on her head or she sees the clouds moving, goes to spread the word and on the way picks up followers. I bet half of you who believe this either have pony tails, rat tails, or wear unicorn shirts. Earth isn't going anywhere, there isn't more natural disasters than there ever has been, only if you start counting from 1950 onwards do you find an increase. We haven't had a year without a summer, no major asteroid impacts, you want to experience end times, go to Ethiopia or Somalia.

Does anyone go outside anymore or out into the public? That may help this thinking the world is ending stuff. That and stop smoking weed and getting on this site.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The first time I read this I had the same reaction as this time. Basically, you have got to be kidding!

Someone earlier pointed out the photo's of Dulce being identified as fake. I'll add another of the photo's to the fake list. The severed Reptilian Head.

It was debunked on iwasabducted.com.

Here is the original as posted on the Art In Context Website by the artist Charlie White.

I'm sure anyone could tear this apparent work of fiction to bits in no time. If the photo's presented are obvious fakes, why would anyone give credibility to the remainder of the document?

I'd say those of you who immediately accept garbage of this nature as real, must want these things to be true so badly that critical thinking has left your toolbox. Do you enjoy being such easy targets? It makes no sense.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d57e8971f6e1.jpg[/atsimg]

Don't loose any sleep over the depiction by Artist / Photographer Charlie White shown above. Like the other photo's in the document and I'm fairly sure all of the facts, it is fake.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That's right, the nwo will take down the Internet because it's waking up too many people. Everybody on ATS needs to get ACTIVE and quit messing around.

I've run the numbers and I know we have millions of awake people that are listening to Alex Jones, ATS and others. This is an amazing squadron of X wing fighters that all should be starting their attack now.

Facebook is like the exhaust shaft to the NWO's death star. They can be defeated NOW if every awake person gets as many friends as you can every day and spread ATS articles and other websites like Alex Jones, Rense, Project Camelot and Project Nsearch to every new friend's wall. You don't have to do ANYTHING but just spread the content that great sites like this and others are putting out. All you have to do is click a button on facebook to add friends. Go to Democrat or Republican groups on facebook to find the asleep people. Those are good places to start because they are voters.

We can wake up most of the planet and defeat the NWO if everybody makes an effort to get new friends on facebook. I've been able to get over 4000 friends on facebook with just working an hour a day for the last few months. I could have done more if I wasn't also working on my site. You can work 2,3 or more accounts too! Think outside the box, the good thing about facebook is that once they are your friend, as you post more things, they will learn more and believe me they will LEARN. I've woken up a LOT of people just myself and they have thanked me for it.

If every "awake" ATS did that then we could actually wake up most of the people because even my Mom has facebook and she is computer illiterate as they come. We can do this, but PLEASE get turn off the TV, stop playing Xbox all day and try to save humanity. Time is running short. We could wake up the planet in just a few months. Start today. You can add about 35 new friends in the morning and 35 in the evening before facebook gives you a warning. If you get a warning you are adding too many friends, stop for at least 8 hours.

Get active, get friends on facebook, it's free and the NWO can't stop it!

Let's blow up the NWO deathstar by the end of the summer and create a mass awakening on this planet. Facebook will be enough at over 500 million souls that will tell others. You wake up facebook, you wake up the planet!

I'm sick of going to people's facebook that are ATS or Alex Jones supporters and seeing 150 friends! That is doing NOTHING for us! If you can't hand out 100 DVDs per day, you can at least spread the message to about 100 people per day on facebook by adding them to your friends. Post links to websites with great content when they become your friends. Or you can start a Group and be able to email them on a regular basis also to recap the news of the past few days.

Message me if you want more details. I'm training Jedi now!

peace

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_
reply to post by jazz10

Support what exactly t my friend?

The US doesn't own the internet and isn't the only country with satellite up there, nor the single country with hosts, cable and wireless infrastructures and internet access in the world. Nor the only one capable of reaching space.

Prove that they can indeed shutdown the internet instead if you have any proof. Enlighten me please.

They will not shut down the entire internet because that would simply reveal their plans of tyranny. What they can do and have already done is harrass sites that have alternative content. The more important the information, the more vicious the attacks!

But if it's regarding the FEMA camps on other countries than I must say that you're absolutely crazy. Do you really think that Americans would be the only ones capable or intelligent enough to notice those popping up? Please...

They won't introduce the fema camps to people unless they have to, as a last resort, if you will. Fema camps are REAL and DO EXIST but whenever they get mentioned by mainstream media(rarely) they are thought of as "detention centers" rather than torture camps.

Besides the US military presence is minimum to none in certain countries. And even in those which US military is indeed present they aren't the major dominant players in most of the cases.

But please if you have pictures of FEMA camps in other parts of the world like China, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Denmark, India, Italy, Chile, Argentine, Cuba, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Egypt, Brazil, Iran, Colombia, Greece, Brazil, etc I would be glad to see them.

I say, "it's nonsense" once again.

But believe in what you want, you're entitled to it.

The NWO theory means a WORLD DICTATORSHIP, so naturally "trouble-makers" will be dealt with swiftly and severly, if god forbid their plans play-out. We are already seeing many harpingers such as the global economic meltdown before our very eyes. No its not a recession and not even a depression. Its the meltdown that will give the NWO PTB the excuse they are looking for to squeeze our belts and suck the very life out of us.

Then comes a potential WW3 conflict in the middle east that could quickly escalate into armageddon. Israel and the west versus Arabs and the east with nuclear bombs falling like rain. Can you say DEPOPULATION complete? Anywhere between 60%-90% mortality!! The NWO is nothing to laugh about and frankly I am mystified as to why some people laugh over such serious matters. I hope its due to ignorance rather than PAID POSTERS misinforming...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Slow down Alex Jones....

Another fear mongerer and someone spreading disinformation, seriously come on now..... Stop spreading fear because all you are doing is making it worse.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by neolxs
I find this very hard to believe. That said the Book itself seems to appear full of records, names and dates that would be easy enough to check for accuracy.

But what I find hard to believe is the timeline of events.

The book claims we start of with a global collapse of the stock markets etc. Whilst this happened to an extent and still is happening if you look at Greece we are still a long way from collapse.

What do you call a long way? 2 to 10 years is long?? By the way, when the # hits FEW PEOPLE will believe it was a classic setup, because FEW PEOPLE bother to read alternative sites. Its always hahaha, those guys need medical attention....something wrong with them....blah, blah

The book then claims Avian flu will seep through the world. Again I see no signs of this happening and it looks like the latest scare "Swine Flu" has gone the same way into nothing.

They are trying to soften people up so that when they are ready to DEPOPULATE everyone will think: Ah just another viral outbreak being exaggerated by mainstream media.

Don't be naive! No government is prepared for such an emergency and this is no accident on their part. Its not that they don't have money or that they are too disorganised, THEY WANT TO KILL PEOPLE!!!!!!

The book then claims the the USA and UK will be invaded by the Russian and Muslims before 2012. I really cant see this happening and even if it were true are we to belive the Russians and Muslim armies will simply walk across Europe on there way to invade the UK?

In all likelyhood WW3 will start in the middle east and then spread everywhere. Its called ARMAGEDON! Armaggedon is a small town in israel and has been prophesized in the Book of Revelation as the place where good meets evil and evil will be destroyed. Just because armaggedon is mentioned in the Book of Revelation does NOT mean it will be contained there. I don't think the the old texts are necessarily accurate!

Finally it claims a false flag ALien Invasion at the London 2012 Olympic games. Would we really expect to see the 2012 Olympic games after the start of World War 3?

I find this very hard to believe any of this simply because the timelines are way out and I really cant see the US and UK being invaded.

When the zetis fill the skies, will they tell us its our leaders in disguise? I have no idea who will show up and when but it is wise to be careful. The elite are devil worshipping pharises.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Watch the beginning of the movie "Soldier" with Kurt Russell. Some of the training they put the children through is very similar to the tests that James Casbolt describes he was put through.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blah2200
U guys r all on crack!

U are wishing for this so hard, so that u feel special! A part of something that isnt going to happen! There have been generations of us on this planet with nothing happening. Just the Usual earthquakes, volcanic, volcanic eruptions and so on. U just cannot come to terms with the fact that u are all going to die without nothing significant happening in ur lifetime. Get over it ur not special! theres no dooms day, theres no mayan BS! U all suck, so dont try to claim there is something special in ur lifetime. U r only a blip in this planets future. We cant even live longer then 100 years! Minus 3 people in a lifetime. So get over your self and live this life we have, with what we have to play with. Bunch of Biiiiiiitches

CLASSICAL DISINFO POST!

We "want" to see aliens, we "want" armagedon, we "want" 9-11 to be real, we "want" to believe, we "want" to see proof of reptilians/greys/pleadians, we "want"...........

No "pal", I DON'T want anything. It is people like YOURSELF that actually WANT to DESTROY this stupid planet and KILL everyone. YOU get over YOURSELF and we will all be dandy.

If you think this is all bs, why do people like you EVEN BOTHER posting CHILDISH, NON-SENSICAL stuff? What is WRONG with YOU?? Get medical attention or find a better job. Try being a productive person rather than A TAX LEACH!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

When I first got on ATS, FEMA was supposed to detain us in their camps and President George Bush was going to call off the elections in 2008. Also, the Olympic Games in China were not going to happen or were going to be stopped. Nibiru was supposed to show its presence in fall of 2009, and we should of had disclosure around fall of 2008.

I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but there comes a time and place to separate what is possible and what is fancy. Do a little more research than just reading other peoples' blogs. Go to a library and actually go to some of the hot spots to check them out.

If one person claims to know everything of what is going on, they are lying. That is from SFC Clifford Stone (USA ret) and while some here do not believe him, that is one of the most truthful statements to come out of anyone.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Conspiracies are very real, and that is what ATS is all about.

There are a lot of questions that need real answers to them:

1. Who is in the Shadow Government that George W Bush mentioned in a speech? Why has the media not dug deeper into this and found some answers?

2. What really happened at Roswell?

3. Who really killed JFK, and why?

4. What is the real job of HAARP, and should we be concerned?

5. What did the Knights Templar really find in Solomon's Staples while digging in Jerusalem?

These are but a few of the many unanswered questions out there. All the answers are pure speculation until there can be tangible evidence found to back them up.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I never did believe the debunking, the people where too real grassroots, and the head and gore is very realistic. In any case, its a creepy photo and doesn't actually look like what I saw. They looked more humanoid. Naga's perhaps? I'm going to do a quick look to see more on the name offered in the article.

By the way, do you think a photo could be put out like that under the guise of art? I personally think the movie the many faces of death is a real snuff movie by the way. This could be the same thing.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
That reptilian picture in the document is nothing but a copy from the movie district 9. Photo has floated around for years.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Cliffs?

I read the first few pages and it look's very interesting.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
reply to post by CHA0S

I scientist performed the following experiment:

Two petri dishes were placed next to each other; one containing frogs eggs and distilled water the other containing salamander eggs and distilled water; a biomedical photon laser was passed through the salamander dish into the frogs dish; the outcome of this was that the dish containing the frogs eggs when hatched did not hatch frogs but that of salamanders. You may ask what does this have to do with waves and thought?

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

I'm afraid that I have to call bulls***on that.........well........bulls***.
This is nothing more than an urban legend, the 'epxperiment' cannot and has not been replicated by anyone nor has it been peer reviewed or published in any respectable scientific journals.
I would absolutely love for you to prove me wrong though and I will eagerly anticipate your response.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
FAAAAAAAAACEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALM.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join