It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL ATS I IMPLORE you to read THIS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
cant believe there is no flag down system

I mean, its just ridiculous these threads we need to read on the front page ...

sorry but if the guy cant even use a grammar verifier, it should be a hoax by some kid

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Wow so many people claiming this is a fake! It could be but honestly, how do you know ANYTHING is true anymore? And if you read the emails he gets one saying all of the things they had planned would go on as planned UNLESS the lightworkers get in the way. This was from a 33 degree mason. I read a thread on another site that claims almost daily of the lightworkers interference and how much they are doing to help us out. Unless you can find PROOF that this is not happening then please share, but please keep the petty insults and childish put downs to a minimum.

I also find it funny for those saying "the NSA can't/wouldn't shut down the internet for (insert reason)". My question is do you honestly believe the internet is untouchable? They wouldn't even need to shut down the internet, just block all your access to it.

If anything, this article just goes to show that the "real" bad guys aren't the freemasons/zionists but something much higher. The ones we have "TRUTH" on are still just puppets. The very top is much harder to see than we think and I highly doubt anyone on ATS has even a little bit of information on them. Anyone that would claim to have such knowledge would surely be buried by the mountains of baseless "de-bunks".

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
In fiction everything in the world is organized. In reality we have chaos and no way to organize things on the level speculated by this fiction.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I can tell you right now the writer of this book doesn't know what he's talking about. This quote should prove my point:

The Theta program is a PSI/telepathy program that enables me to physically see Scalar based radio sound waves. I can also manipulate these sound waves with my mind. The most important technology the intelligence community uses is scalar/radio sound based. You can therefore imagine how important this ability would be to an individual involved in espionage.

The brain has the ability to receive, give off, and manipulate radio waves. If you hold a glass or a shell to your ear, the static-like hissing sound (like the sound of rushing air) is the glass or shell acting as a container and “capturing” the radio sound waves that the brain is giving off. The brain has a telepathic receiver and transmitter that uses sound waves. In fact, thoughts are simply scalar sound waves that most people cannot see but are very real.
Radio sound waves?!? What? Then it becomes just sound waves, then back to radio waves, then radio sound waves again...and back to just sound waves...and finally he concludes "In fact, thoughts are simply scalar sound waves"...

Firstly, he obviously has no idea what he means...he is obviously referring to scalar field theory...pseudoscience I might add...he talks about sound, when it shouldn't even come into the picture...sound and thoughts just do not connect in any way, sound is vibrating air which is picked up by our ears and then interpreted by our brains...scalar waves and EM/radio waves have nothing to do with sound...and especially not thoughts...and his lack of knowledge clearly shows by his jumbling of terms in hope of sounding believable.

Nickola Tesla was apparently interested in scalar waves if memory serves me correctly. Discussion of scalar waves in relation to mind-power has previously taken place, and there is some interesting information surrounding the subject...so we can make two conclusions basically:

1) Using his acquired knowledge of conspiracies, some conspiracy theorist decided to write a book in which he impersonates a former intelligence agent with sensitive information. (likely)

2) He simply didn't understand scalar waves, but knew they were involved. Thus, he decided to risk all his credibility by using words and phrases that he didn't understand, and were simply wrong.

IMO, this is a hoax...but it's still interesting nonetheless...

P.S - Isn't the sound you hear when you put a shell to your ear the echo of your pulse/blood-flow through your head?

EDIT:

The most likely explanation for the wave-like noise is ambient noise from around you. The seashell that you are holding just slightly above your ear captures this noise, which resonates inside the shell. The size and shape of the shell therefore has some effect on the sound you hear. Different shells sound different because different shells accentuate different frequencies. You don't even need the seashell to hear the noise. You can produce the same "ocean" sound using an empty cup or even by cupping your hand over your ear.
Why can you hear the ocean when holding a seashell to your ear?
OK, that makes complete sense...and if you want to argue that explanation, please note that even plastic cups work, and EMR (electromagnetic radiation or radio waves) will go straight through plastic, and in fact even shells.

[edit on 28/4/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I have read about half way through and when I got to the part about ninjas and Benjamin Fulford, I almost quit reading, because I realized that I had read this before.

But as much as I want to think that Fulford is a lunatic (he just needs to stop talking about ninjas so much), I did see him interview David Rockefeller, which is not an easy interview to get.

Also... I am highly suspect of Leo Zagami.

His name ties into that total BS Supriem Rockefeller debacle and I have a tendency to turn my brain off when I see this.

Overall, I give it a C for good fiction. It was a good tale that was spun.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I have just finished reading the whole thing.

Interesting story but I will not take it as fact untill I see the Alien Invasion at the 2012 Olympics.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Now that i am reading this, i understand why Steven Hawking said what he said about us working with the aliens.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I know a fair bit of the things he mentions to be true, but i think the author himself has gone a bit crazy.

Either his mental toughness isn't what they thought it would be, or it was something done to him when they started to suspect he was a turncoat in order to provide plausible deniability.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I am reading the file, I also pulled this up on Youtube, there are more clips on there for those of us like myself, short attention span but want to learn more.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by jymmyjaymes]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

possibly you have some sort of bug, I too use Google chrome and I am having no problems with loading the page and reading it. Just thought I would let you know.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

IMO .. HOAX ..
at least some of it. for anyone out there Masonic bashing / satanism / anything that has to do with Evil will not fly with me. Some may have ties to OTHER people and organizations .. but not openly
I know better as most of you should also.

Aliens: Maybe a truth there .. but most of my family and friends have served in the military including the NSA ( my friends in the NSA are habitual lairs though) but they still give a wink at the right times
and nothing as good as these stories have been told.

If they are that advanced like Hawking said ... "Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they could reach,"
Do you really think they would work with us ? maybe hide and take what they want .. but be friendly with the lower life forms ... I don't think so. Could there be friendly ones .. sure, why not but I don't think they would hide. I do believe in ET's though

It could make a good movie though .. made me laugh

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

According the the PDF, agencies are searching for people that are RH negative and "Celtic".

Well I'm RH negative and more Celtic blood than most "Celtics".

Maybe I have secret abilities....or maybe not.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe
reply to post by muzzleflash

possibly you have some sort of bug, I too use Google chrome and I am having no problems with loading the page and reading it. Just thought I would let you know.

I had no problem on my Google Chrome either, I checked for a way to update it, but apparently it does this automatically, so it might be something with the operating system itself needing an update.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Reply to post by zaiger

Oh my god, that has got to be the best freaking post ever. Hahahaha! The grammar was waaaaaay too perfect though. You should have put tons of exclamation marks and question marks, all caps every other 5 words, and periods galore.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by Pocky

This here is front and center of what this is all about: Shadow goverment treaties with ETs, ET wars, Mind Control projects, false flags, FEMA camps, human enslavement NWO.

Are there FEMA camps in other countries besides the U.S. even though FEMA is a U.S. government entity?

Also, can the NSA shutdown the entire world's internet service even though it is a U.S. government entity as well?

Wait, aint I in the US ?

Confound it, I almost had the accent perfected too... yall..

Snap!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino
I really hate it when people talk about the population being rounded into concentration camps. Who do you think will be doing the rounding up? The army? The same army that lives, works, and loves among us?

The same military that kills without cause, that kills and gets rewarded for the most total kills, the military that abuses children, the military that is trigger happy... that military.

I'm not implying everyone in the military is bad, not at all, but there will always be people who are so far gone in the governments BS that they will listen to their every word; which some do already and we've seen it on video many times, and heard it from the soldiers mouths as well.

Anyway, after reading the whole ebook, I have to say I have some memories pop up from my childhood that resonate a lot with some of the things I read, which is kind of freaking me out... I really don't know what to think - actually it was one of the emails that was included towards the end that really resonated with me the most, in fact some of the experiences the one person had I also did as well... kind of weird.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Me too. I was in such a state of nerves last night, goosebumps, pacing, you name it. Things came to mind. My father and his brother in a german foster family in the Okanagan that had the same last name as his Irish one. They had masons in the family too, from the Scottish bloodline. Grandma mysteriously in strange programs when she became ill.

My memories involve negatives and what I called nazis as a child and the wierdest dreams.
I recall something with children. I recall a base, a program, a pool, where kids were harmed, it something I can't look at past the surface glimpse, milita there. A doctor, again didnt go far with that snapshot. He was not a grey but looked like a nazi, the greys were involved though with the children.

Yeah, that document was not a good read for me either.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
The same military that kills without cause, that kills and gets rewarded for the most total kills, the military that abuses children, the military that is trigger happy... that military.

These things happen because they are abroad fighting an enemy that they don't understand in so many ways (but let's not get into that). I'm not talking about what our soldiers do while at war overseas, I'm talking about American civilians on American soil. If you really believe that our military would unquestioningly wage a war against its own people and carry out mass executions, then I don't know what to say.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've read the first 32 pages, and I can say it is fascinating, and in my opinion, not a hoax at all.

Difficult to believe maybe, but most likely true. Not sure about all the alien stuff, but it does fit with what they have been feeding us through movies and TV

The truth, is really quite horrifying. There are some very sick, lost individuals in the world, who somehow think they are more worthy than others.

Their suffering for their ways will be exponential.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I lost complete interest early in. When he talks about the sound when you hold a seashell or cup to your ear as being radio brain waves.

Seriously that's moronic.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by wtfhuh]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join