It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL ATS I IMPLORE you to read THIS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I find this very hard to believe. That said the Book itself seems to appear full of records, names and dates that would be easy enough to check for accuracy.

But what I find hard to believe is the timeline of events.

The book claims we start of with a global collapse of the stock markets etc. Whilst this happened to an extent and still is happening if you look at Greece we are still a long way from collapse.

The book then claims Avian flu will seep through the world. Again I see no signs of this happening and it looks like the latest scare "Swine Flu" has gone the same way into nothing.

The book then claims the the USA and UK will be invaded by the Russian and Muslims before 2012. I really cant see this happening and even if it were true are we to belive the Russians and Muslim armies will simply walk across Europe on there way to invade the UK?

Finally it claims a false flag ALien Invasion at the London 2012 Olympic games. Would we really expect to see the 2012 Olympic games after the start of World War 3?

I find this very hard to believe any of this simply because the timelines are way out and I really cant see the US and UK being invaded.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I implore you to read this. Godspeed , Godspeed.

Another bloody we are all doomed bloody thread. This planet has lost the plot. Seriously lost the plot.

THe aliens, the masons, the illuminati, the pope, the cia, fbi, kgb, obama , osama, Sarkozy, medvedev, the moon, the sun, the brown dwarf, the military, the chinese, the navy, the russins, the iranians, the muslims, nasa, reptilians, greys, mother nature,2012, 2010, timewave aeo, mayans, 2085, plqnt x , niruibi, father christmas, the easter bunny, mickey mouse, (sorry if I left your belief out), they are all out to get me. Well you know what. I give them the two fingers, I have had enough of this muck. Its as bad as faccebook now.

Turn off your Goddam internet connections for a while.

I'm turning mine off, and I don't think I will turn it on again anytime soon.

love and peace and all that jazz..........................bye..................................................................................................................... ....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
U guys r all on crack!

U are wishing for this so hard, so that u feel special! A part of something that isnt going to happen! There have been generations of us on this planet with nothing happening. Just the Usual earthquakes, volcanic, volcanic eruptions and so on. U just cannot come to terms with the fact that u are all going to die without nothing significant happening in ur lifetime. Get over it ur not special! theres no dooms day, theres no mayan BS! U all suck, so dont try to claim there is something special in ur lifetime. U r only a blip in this planets future. We cant even live longer then 100 years! Minus 3 people in a lifetime. So get over your self and live this life we have, with what we have to play with. Bunch of Biiiiiiitches

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

Originally posted by felonius

Baphomet is an alchemical symbol. NOT an entity (unless you count the "thought form" built up over the ages).

Well there you go - just discount it down to nothing!

Waste of time opening ones mouth isn't it.

This is what I am talking about, even on these sites, people just follow the latest brainwashing and go along like sheep.

Unless one has studied the subject for a fair time. I would invite you to study the picture. Notice the arms.

Solve et Coagula.

Notice the positions of the arms. Direct symbolism from the Magician and Devil cards of the Tarot.

Son, I know what I'm talking about. Study some basic alchemy and get back with me.

I dont know where your getting off calling "sheep" but there are wolves among the flock. Your about to get bit.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'm sure someone has already said this, but I simply can't be bothered reading every post in this thread to find out...

James Casbolt has been discredited more times than I can possibly count...The ramblings of someone who isn't quite all there or simply someone seeking attention and notoriety ? Take your pick...

Either way, not convincing in the slightest

[edit on 28/4/2010 by Retrovertigo]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blah2200
U guys r all on crack!

U are wishing for this so hard, so that u feel special! A part of something that isnt going to happen!

Speak for yourself. Maybe you're insecure about the horrible atrocities going on in this world today and your subconscious is trying to keep you from realizing the truth. Maybe you're the one who is wishing the world was a better place.

Grow up, maybe not everything in this ebook is true, but open up a high school history book and it's filled with horrible wars, assassinations, and lies. And that's what is being taught to all the children of the world. So get a grip.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Personally, I welcome the end with open arms. Whether it be Nibiru destroying the planet, the Sun blowing up, aliens invading and blowing everything up, aliens helping us transcend, passing through the galactic plane in 2012 and evolving automatically, Ron Paul being elected President, the planet going crazy, God's divine judgment in one form or another, etc., it has to end. Living with this stagnation is getting harder and harder with each passing day, and I'm sick of all of us being the frog slowly cooked in boiling water.

So just because your life is obviously trite and meaningless what gives you the right to decide that everyone elses' life is also meaningless and has no value? If you want to be emo then by all means hide in your basement and cut "I wanna die" into your arm, but don't wish death upon us all just because you feel like your own life does not matter

Wow could you have been any more of an A-hole with your response to that post? Where did that poster say that everyone's life was meaningless and of no value. Judging by your response it sounds like you have some underlying issues you are projecting.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retrovertigo
I'm sure someone has already said this, but I simply can't be bothered reading every post in this thread to find out...

James Casbolt has been discredited more times than I can possibly count...The ramblings of someone who isn't quite all there or simple someone seeking attention and notoriety ? Take your pick...

Either way, not convincing in the slightest

You are correct,he has been discredited before.
He is/was a member here I believe-I think him and "gridkeeper"or "grailkeeper" were responsible for those supposed giant motherships,which they claimed to have taken through a back yard scope If I remeber correctly.

They also were hoaxs/scams for a book/DVD I seem to remember.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Between the spelling errors and generally poor command of the English language, I must assume that that document was written by a junior high school student who has seen too many 007 movies. Not convincing at all. Besides, we on ATS will know that if the internet goes down, TSIHTF big time.

Agreed, I got through the first page and said "waste of time, move along". You have to be pretty deep into this authors worldview to believe even a scrap of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Understand that every passing minute is another moment of God's infinite mercy buying you time, a chance, to avert what is coming.

God's infinite #ing mercy? What a pile of #.

Where the hell is his infinite mercy when due to his slow acting, children are abused? What about the innocent people murdered, oppressed, tortured, generally screwed out of their rights, freedom and earnings?

The longer your so-called loving god leaves it the more the innocent suffer and the evil get their perverse pleasures from destroying people and the planet.

God can # off. What a vile piece of crap he is, he has the power to stop all this evil yet he's doing nothing.

Allah, Yahweh, El,, Christ, whatever he is called, is the root of all evil on this planet and people like you keep it alive. Sick.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretGoldfish
james casbolt?

already thoroughly debunked by ATS member reallyweally . . .

On the wall of one of those is a sign saying 'Tensta' If you key 'Tensta' into Google then follow it through to Wikipedia all will be revealed.

Correct me if I am wrong but can't anybody add or create bits on wikipedia? my language professor has told me not trust content on wiki?
:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

LOL is all I can say about the book.

Look, what would Highly advanced aliens want with us or our planet?

Resources?
Why go through all this secrecy and trouble for a world where resources are already being depleted, when there are countless millions of planets and other bodies out there, that are not populated and have enormous resource reserves?

Slaves?
They have to feed us, keep us healthy, keep us fit, keep us under control. We get sick, we smell, we are pretty dumb. Wouldn't an advanced civilisation be more better off making machines to do the dirty work?

Genetic material?
LOL it just takes a single prick of a needle to extract enough Genetic material to make a clone, or manipulate their own DNA "to save their species". They dont need the whole person "every person on Earth", for this. I'd take a prick in the arm to save the Life/Race of another civilisation "its called being a good Samaritan". No need to enslave me for it..lol "though I bet they'd make a better government than the idiots we have running the show right now"

Using us as food?
LOLOL Gimme a break!!! If they want out Genetic material as a whole "unlike the above reason", to put us in a soup... All they gotto do is use the above reason to create genetic material to soak in. 2nd hand DNA is just as good as first hand DNA!!

Because this is their original home, from which they were kikt off millenia ago..?
Don't you think if they tried to take Earth back, the ppls who kikt their arses the first time would do it again? Oh and let me see.. this planet has sooo much free space on it, "that isn't used for anything", it could support 10x the number of beings "Human or otherwise" and still not damage the planets eco-systems. Beings as smart as them can easily form a fully sustainable population that maxes out the planets quota. We're the ones who can't do it cause we are'nt smart or dedicated enough.

Any other rreasons for Aliens taking over te Earth can just as easily be explained away too.

All exept for one...

We "the people of Earth", need to be saved from ourselves. Our Planet needs to be saved from US!!??!!
This is possibly the only thing I can ultimately think of for an exuse for Aliens to take over and rule over us..!!
This I would whole heartedly accept!!
Humans are Jerks!! We need a firm hand to slap us across the back of the head on a regular basis because we screw everything up that we try to do!!

[edit on 4/28/2010 by Ironclad]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Pocky,
I reads well, it's been around for a few years, it breaks down though and becomes, hard to believe as seen in the quote from the writing below.

"I began flying through my TV set and looking into people’s living rooms trough their TV.
Twice someone drove by me and gave me a dirty look and I blew their car engineup,"

[edit on 28-4-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The web host "Scribd.com" the OP sends you to must have extreamly low through-put (ie: a cheap-o connection) as it takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r to load.

When I first read this post, I thought the OP was going to quote Biblical passages relating to the "end times". Unfortunately, this appears to be rather worthless hear-say info, of questionable truth, he presents.

There are plenty enough really scary confirmed stories "out there". Don't be led down a rat hole of dis-info mumbo-jumbo like this, even if the site weren't quirky as hell loading.

Best advise on this post...yawn and go on to somthing else.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Rare genetic abilities huh?
Isn't being a moron a genetic problem

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

God can # off. What a vile piece of crap he is, he has the power to stop all this evil yet he's doing nothing.

Allah, Yahweh, El,, Christ, whatever he is called, is the root of all evil on this planet and people like you keep it alive. Sick.

I agree!!

Religion is the root of all earths evil. All religions!! exept mabe for Budism and a few peacful earth/nature/universal based belief systems.

Most of those systems are frowned upon too by the mainstream religions, which makes me laugh too.

God? Allah, Vishnu, and whatever else he is called, has never done a thing to help me or anyone I know. Those who claim god has saved them, are just pitiful. They saved themselves and gave god the credit!! LOL

This Planet would be better off with no religion at all!! I'd love to see religion banned world-wide!!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I don't know, oobe's and training to catch a wave? Last fall when my frequency soared, I saw coding in trees out the window. In addition the internet seemed almost like a plane or an aritificial dimension. I could imagine ets can traverse this. So a super psi individual?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

lmao. Someone has seen "Conspiracy Theory" way too many times.

See, this is the kind of garbage that gives good, solid, CT'ers a bad name in the public eye.

This is the kind of vile, putrid, lies, that gives government fan-boys the ammunition they need to make good CT'ers look like morons.

The OP has no basis. The article in the OP has no substance. Like another poster said, it seems to be written by a Jr. High drop out (or something like that) and is completely unbelievable.

The article/poster of the OP is either a disinformation agent, or easily duped by a good Conspiracy Theory (Regardless of legitimacy or plausibility)

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Understand that every passing minute is another moment of God's infinite mercy buying you time, a chance, to avert what is coming.

If His mercy is infinite, then how could there be anything to fear? Right out of the gate, it's a contradiction...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I really hate it when people talk about the population being rounded into concentration camps. Who do you think will be doing the rounding up? The army? The same army that lives, works, and loves among us? Do you really think that American soldiers will not only watch, but help their friends and loved ones be carried away for execution? I guarantee you, it will never happen. Even if the military hierarchy were fooled into doing this, the typical National Guardsmen would never do it. There would be an internal war amongst the armed forces if they were ordered to kill American civilians en mass. Our military is full of intelligent and headstrong people, not heartless robots who never think for themselves. What it comes down to is this is real life, not a science fiction movie; have a little faith that our brothers and sisters in the military aren't mindless monsters.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join