It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember this..."Deny, Deny, Deny"..when caught Deny even more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
So does everyone remember these events from the past...

A recent thread was started by ATS member "webpirate", Blagjoevich subpoenas Obama....

Originally posted by jibeho I was able to remove most of the blacked out text. It is a little crude but makes for some good bathroom reading.

9. Yet, despite President Obama stating that no representatives of his had any part of any deals, labor union president told the FBI and the United States Attorneys that he spoke to labor union official on November 3, 2008 who received a phone message from Obama that evening. After labor union official listened to the message labor union official told labor union president “I’m the one”. Labor union president took that to mean that labor union official was to be the one to deliver the message on behalf of Obama that Senate Candidate

10. Labor union official told the FBI and the United States Attorneys “Obama expressed his belief that [Senate Candidate B] would be a good Senator for the people of Illinois and would be a candidate who could win re-election. [Labor union official] advised Obama that [labor union official] would reach out to Governor Blagojevich and advocate for [Senate Candidate B].. . . [Labor union official] called [labor union president] and told [labor union president] that Obama was aware that [labor union official] would be reaching out to Blagojevich.” (Labor union official 302, February 3, 2009 p. 3). According to Senate Candidate B, on November, 4 2008, Senate Candidate B spoke with labor union official about the Senate seat. Labor union official said he spoke to Obama. Labor union official said he was going to meet with Blagojevich and said “he was going to push Blagojevich hard on this. According to Senate Candidate B, labor union official’s language could have been stronger than the language that she was reporting to the government.” (Senate Candidate B 302, D

12. On November 5, 2008, Blagojevich told John Harris that labor union official “talked to Barack Obama, wants to come and see me.” Blagojevich then told Harris that labor union official “was very explicit with me, “I talked to Barack about the Senate seat. Can I come and see ya? Can I do it tomorrow?’ I said, sure.” (Blagojevich Home Phone Call # 261).ecember 19, 2008).

13. A supporter of Presidential Candidate Obama suggested that she talk to the wife of Governor Blagojevich about Senate Candidate B for Senator. (Valerie Jarrett 302, December 19, 2008). Supporter of Presidential Candidate Obama is mentioned in a phone call on November 3, 2008, having offered “fundraising” in exchange for Senate Candidate B for senator (Blagojevich Home Phone Call # 149).

17. President-elect Obama also spoke to Governor Blagojevich on December 1, 2008 in Philadelphia. On Harris Cell Phone Call # 139, John Harris and Governor’s legal counsel discuss a conversation Blagojevich had with President-elect 5 “Fitzgerald Press Conference on Blagojevich. Transcript.” Chicago Sun Times, Lynn Sweet, December 9, 2008. Case 1:08-cr-00888 Document 327 Filed 04/22/10 Page 3 of 11 4 Obama. The government claims a conspiracy existed from October 22, 2008 continuing through December 9, 2008.6 That conversation is relevant to the defense of the government’s theory of an ongoing conspiracy. Only Rod Blagojevich and President Obama can testify to the contents of that conversation. The defense is allowed to present evidence that corroborates the defendant’s testimony.7

18. President-elect Obama also suggested Senate Candidate A to Governor Blagojevich. John Harris told the FBI and the United States Attorneys that he spoke to President’s Chief of Staff on November 12, 2008. Harris took notes of the conversation and wrote that President’s Chief had previously worked as Blagojevich's press secretary. Obama agreed of Staff told Harris that Senate Candidate A was acceptable to Obama as a senate pick. (Harris handwritten notes, OOG1004463) President’s Chief of Staff told the FBI that “he could not say where but somewhere it was communicated to him that” Senate Candidate A was a suggested candidate viewed as one of the four “right” candidates “by the Obama transition team.” (Rahm Emanuel 302, p. 5, December 20, 2008). Harris told Blagojevich Obama’s

19. President-elect Obama was also involved in other senate candidate choices. On December 8, 2008, John Harris’ secretary’s call log noted President’s Chief of Staff called at 10:47 am and wrote “needs to talk to you asap” (Harris 302, February 20, 2009). President’s Chief of Staff told the FBI that he had a conversation discussing the Senate seat with Obama on December 7, 2008 in Obama’s car. President’s Chief of Staff told the FBI “Obama expressed concern about Senate Candidate D being appointed as Senator. [President’s Chief of Staff] suggested they might need an expanded list to possibly include names of African Americans that came out of the business world. [President’s Chief of Staff] thought he suggested Senate Candidate E who was the head of the Urban 22. However, the defense has a good faith belief that Mr. Rezko, President Obama’s former friend, fund-raiser, and neighbor told the FBI and the United States Attorneys a different story about President Obama. In a recent in camera proceeding, the government tendered a three paragraph letter indicating that Rezko “has stated in interviews with the government that he engaged in election law violations by personally contributing a large sum of cash to the campaign of a public official who is not Rod Blagojevich. … Further, the public official denies being aware of cash contributions to his campaign by Rezko or others and denies having conversations with Rezko related to cash contributions. … Rezko has also stated in interviews with the government that he believed he transmitted a quid pro quo offer from a lobbyist to the public official, whereby the lobbyist would hold a fundraiser for the official in exchange for favorable official action, but that the public official rejected the offer. The public official denies any such conversation. In addition, Rezko has stated to the government that he and the public official had certain conversations about gaming legislation

[edit on 27-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is a very Honest administration I tell you. First we had the very honest POTUS denying such events ever happened along with his honest and trusty media pals supporting him in his statements.

Now with the Blagjoevich's subpoenas and the evidence that directly contradicts his stance on this same situations from 2 years ago. How much many more lies will this POTUS and his administration get caught with before the people who support these goons finally wake up?

Now with the real HCR estimates coming out after the original HHS report that states the HCR bill end costing more was casually delayed by Sebelius because it would influence votes.

I want to thank "webpirate" and "jibeho" for letting me use their findings.

Here is another thread by member "JacKatMtn" Blagjoevich...

Originally posted by JacKatMtn Another somewhat related interview of the former Governor by Greta Van Susteren. She tries to squeeze some details out of Blago, but he wouldn't crack

blogs.suntimes.com ...

VAN SUSTEREN: You mentioned President Obama. You have filed notice to the court that would you like to subpoena him. And you have enumerated a number of reasons. What is it that you think Senator Obama -- President Obama, then-Senate Obama, could offer you at trial on June 3rd that would be helpful to your case?

BLAGOJEVICH: I think President Obama can help prove my innocence.

VAN SUSTEREN: How?

BLAGOJEVICH: Let me say this, before anybody says I'm interested in bringing everybody down with me. That's completely not the case. I've done nothing wrong. What I'm interested in is for the whole truth to come out that neither did I do anything wrong, President Obama didn't do anything wrong, the senators that I talked to didn't do anything wrong either. And so they should come into court and tell the truth as they know it. Swear on the holy bible as I'm looking forward to do --

VAN SUSTEREN: I got that, but what is it that -- the judge is going to say how is President Obama going to help your case? He is going to ask that flat out to your lawyer. Tell me how.

BLAGOJEVICH: Again, a lot of evidence and information that I'm prohibited by court order because it is under seal to tell you. So there's relevance connected to that.

VAN SUSTEREN: In the pleading your lawyers talked about a conversation in December '08, a conversation. President Obama called you?

BLAGOJEVICH: Again, I can't -- because of the court order and me following the law I can't comment specifically on those telephone conversations. My lawyers filed motions in court. They redacted, as far as I understand, they redacted the substance of those. There was a computer glitch apparently that made some of this stuff unwittingly public -- the media found it.

VAN SUSTEREN: You see that still as part of the seal?

BLAGOJEVICH: It is still part of seal...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Nice followup.
I finally found the MSM had attached onto this a little almost a day after it broke here.
However, i have not seen much on it from the MSM since then.
There was a moderator MaxMars who initially speculated in the thread that there was a lot more to this than the MSM would let on to.
Pretty sure he is correct about this....

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Oh I definetly agree, I think Blagjoevich has opened a whole new can of worms to get a plea for his innocence. If this goes further, Obama and his goons have to disclose a lot more and answer about why they lied in the first place. Its not like he has ever lied after placing his hand on the bible..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Here is another thread by member "JacKatMtn" Blagjoevich...

With this now fully leaked into the public arena, no major new network has covered it like it should be. We have a sitting POTUS lying to the public and with evidence to support it. When Bush's feet were held to the fire about what he knew, when he knew..the media still covers it to date, but this proven LIE is slowly being swept away.

I am glad that members on ATS have shown interest to pick up where the MEDIA left off.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Maybe it was all a ploy by Blags lawyers to get the government to agree to a very low plea or drop the charges all together to keep the President out of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

They almost would have to spin this into something that avoids any testifying from the LPOTUS. But who are they trying to spin it for? The Left will believe any BS that comes out of this administration and the LPOTUS, hence the lack of replies from those delirious supporters of his.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Again, the tool is "feeling good". Feeling good is everything. It's like meditation. If you feel good, you don't care about what's going on, what reality might be.

Feel good, medicate, your open minded, your liberal, your the good person. Your kind, generous, just, fair, appreciated, loved, accepted, feel good. Your not old fashioned are you? Your not small minded are you? Your not a puritan are you? You're one of us. The good people. We love illegal immigration don't we? We don't have to see degeneracy. We don't have to be concerned about anything in the world. Look how good you feel when you accept and feel benevolent and kind. Focus on the feeling... focus, focus on the feeling, the feeling is all, you are the feeling, you are benevolent, you are good. The message makes you feel good because you are good. Goodness is the message that makes you feel good. We love the message that makes us feel good. Don't think. Don't think. Your going to be taken care of. No worries. Be happy. Fell good. Love the feel good message. Feel good. Feel good....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

You know the people who should be asked if they are feeling good are the ones that voted for this hack. There were so many clues available for the type of character he was, but people made light of those clues because they wanted to cleanse themselves of the slavery past.

Newsflash: Ever since this bafoon took office, racial divide has become worse. The racial relations have been set back to pre-civil war days. He has civil war cronies running around freely using the "N"word to paint the TPM racists. He is publicly addressing minority races and inciting them even more to be angry against the other races. And mindless zombies still stand to support for this goon..

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
BTW, Don't forget to make counter-allegations while denying. Very important! At least according to Julia Roberts in Duplicity.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Another endisnighe prediction coming in 3,2,1........

Blago will get off.

Remember the Alaskan representative that was tried and found guilty? Then it comes out the DOJ screwed up and committed egregious errors. Oooops, darn it, we screwed up.

Now, I wonder if they will use that tactic, or the president will use his pardon powers to just make it all go away. Or, he just seals the evidence just like everything else he has sealed.

So many exit strategies on this one, it is not even funny anymore.

edit to add-only speculation here. Remember the initial briefing given to the president? Some people stated he looked shaken after it. I wonder if they just played some audio for Obama? The ol puppet masters laying out the bribery angle they have. Kind of raises some questions, eh?

[edit on 4/28/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Another endisnighe prediction coming in 3,2,1........

Blago will get off.

Remember the Alaskan representative that was tried and found guilty? Then it comes out the DOJ screwed up and committed egregious errors. Oooops, darn it, we screwed up.

Now, I wonder if they will use that tactic, or the president will use his pardon powers to just make it all go away. Or, he just seals the evidence just like everything else he has sealed.

So many exit strategies on this one, it is not even funny anymore.

Well if he tries to seal the evidence in this case, it pretty much should be the nail in the coffin for any legitimacy this buffoon is trying to hold onto. The evidence has been cited in the subpoena report and was made widely available for the public to gander at the lies they have been fed.

As far as blago getting off, I predicted that earlier. Now he has gotten at least my attention, where I dismissed as a corruptocrat who got caught. I still believe that he is a corruptocrat but I am interested in seeing/hearing those tapes and all the parties involved that initially denied such events.

top topics

join