It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coverup of the Real ancient Mystery Traditions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Don't you think it's possible that the "Powers That Be" have hidden from us and removed much of what was left of the REAL ancient mystery traditions, everything from even the origins of our ancient traditions of religion, spiritual and personal empowerment?

Even to the point of removing archeological evidence, and changing things around.

I'm just saying this because.. many times people are always giving credit to their 'occult practices' and spiritual, as having it's roots in the ancient mystery/mystical traditions, but a great majority of all of that has been lost, and what we have is new agey pseudo scientific spiritual and personal empowerment practices.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Of course, they've twisted, squashed, murdered, hidden and destroyed much of it.

The Sphinx, is one example.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Isis_Is_I]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

Ha! Even those claiming to expose the ancient secrets -- say Graham Hancock or Daniel Pinchbeck -- they ignore the Bushmen culture!!

90% of human history is the Bushmen culture -- the secret lineages come from the Bushmen -- qigong, yoga, the full lotus yoga position is the highest level of Freemasonry as revealed by Professor Hugh B. Urban.

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com... for my articles, interviews, masters thesis, etc. on this.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
Don't you think it's possible that the "Powers That Be" have hidden from us and removed much of what was left of the REAL ancient mystery traditions, everything from even the origins of our ancient traditions of religion, spiritual and personal empowerment?

Even to the point of removing archeological evidence, and changing things around.

I'm just saying this because.. many times people are always giving credit to their 'occult practices' and spiritual, as having it's roots in the ancient mystery/mystical traditions, but a great majority of all of that has been lost, and what we have is new agey pseudo scientific spiritual and personal empowerment practices.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

Excellent thread,loved the bit about changing things around

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I know when I was near death I travelled through an Egyptian underworld and later researched the jackal headed being I saw was Anubus and the Ram headed God Khnum-I found them in the library,Jesus wasn't anywhere to be seen sorry.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Our own military - during our occupation - is responsible for thrashing about a dozen museums in Iraq that contained countless writings / tablets / cylinder seals / cuniforms that held vital evidence / clues regarding our past - it's the 'cradle of life' after all. A lot of it... gone forever - so sad.

[edit on 4/28/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

",Jesus wasn't anywhere to be seen sorry"

Who do you think guided you through your "near death experience and brougth you back to the land of the living?"

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Jesus said "Know thyself and you will know God" or something very similar depending on the translative text.
Know as much about everything , including the past, but dig into you and you will know they cannot rearrrange the truth.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Anubis the jackal headed being was the tour guide of my experience

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, being that Annunaki had originated many of the ancient mystery traditions, I think it's very possible. They passed down secrets of their own practice LH.LR. A lot of the 'gods' or 'dieties' or mythological beings, were probably Annunaki or some ET.

The 'evil faction' of Annunaki, and other alien entities could have definitely wanted to keep things hidden to disempower us.

The real ancient egyptian mystery traditions have been lost. Internal martial arts, yoga, hermeticism (which is very incomplete now) etc. all had it's origins in the Real ancient mystery traditions.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

new topics

top topics

join