It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info Concerning False Flag June/July from CIA Source

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Oh, sorry. In my state of constant forgetfulness due to my advanced age I thought this thread was a warning about a false flag that is going to happen in June or July. My apparent mistake. If we are just discussing some "what if" scenario then the title of this thread needs to be changed. Speaking of being changed, I probably need a new Depends - you know, since I'm a feeble old man and all.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
lol.. Seems like someone posts a 'story' about a 'false flag' operation every day here.

It will not happen. Nothing to see here folks..

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Oh please. Us little "whippersnappers" who are informed, smart and resourceful already have our plans made. And you know how we made them? By researching on the internet my friend. That's right, this crazy new technology stuff has allowed us to be better prepared than ever. I will NOT be asking you what is safe to eat, where the best place to find shelter is or how to tell which direction I'm going, because I already will know.

Oh I'm not arguing that some of these scenarios are ridiculous and out of control, but this one seems plausible to me. Maybe not in June or July, but the concept itself is a stimulating thought and that's what I'm trying to focus on at this point. However, I've been deterred by a bunch of older men claiming to know more than we do. Simply because you're older does not make you smarter, more prepared or better equipped to handle these situations, so please do us all a favor, stop acting like it and if you don't feel like discussing the topic at hand, move right along to another section.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstar02

Again with the claim that I am stating I know more than you. Once again, to clarify, we are tired of these weekly false predictions. If you want to discuss "what if" scenarios, then knock yourselves out. I may even agree with a lot of your points. But this thread is a warning of what is going to happen in June or July. That is what I am tired of. I am not necessarily disagreeing with you that this may or may not happen. Just with the OP about the "fact" that it will happen because of some friend of a friend of a loose lipped alphabet agency guy.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
Once again, to clarify, we are tired of these weekly false predictions.

I guess though to be "Above Top Secret" at some point you are going to have to be exposed to what seems like a rumor before it becomes fact; otherwise, what is the point? Just post links to stories that have already been reported in the mainstream media and discuss the pros and cons which is fairly boring and what every other site on the internet provides.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here's my take on this.

It's common knowledge that government agents from all different agencies monitor this website to some degree. Rightfully so, as there are plenty of loony revolutionists and etc which view this website.

If the government really was going to stage a false flag operation and it somehow was leaked onto this site, ATS would be down and the servers which it's based on would be ****ing fried to hell. Especially since this topic is now on the "most replied" and "most flagged" list or whatever

So, the day you all log onto ATS and receive a "Page cannot be displayed" error, then you can suspect something 'secret' and 'useful' was put on this website.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProUSA

Also Rev Manning is gonna expose Obama's as CIA in the May trial. So if I was an intelligent bad guy, just putting myself in the shoes of the Illuminati here, I would stage something major in the coming weeks to distract everybody from this trial, for sure.

So, False Flag will most likely be used to distract the masses from the Obama is a CIA exposure trial in May what 14 or 15, next month?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Listened to this story on NPR the other day. Goes in depth on the vulnerability of the US power grid and security systems we have in place. Very good listen and very informative

Richard Clarke On The Growing 'Cyberwar' Threat

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Breakdown, I agree totally with what you have to say here. I had done some EMP research back in the early 80's, and found that extra shielding was the only way to have electrical equipment survive. The movie Broken Arrow was inacurrate, as far as the electrical system on the Hummer, unless it had shielding. Cade Courtley's - Surviving Disaster program on Nuclear Attack is also wrong, when he found a Jeep Cherokee after a simulated detonation, and started it because it's ignition was not on during the attack.

There is other information that can be useful for surviving a nuclear explosion in Surviving Disaster - Nuclear Attack (see address below).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
if there was going to be a EMP Electronic Magnetic Pulse

not a Transistor A Vacuum Tube !

a little Story ! the MIG 25 Foxbat still able to fly when in flight during a EMP

The MIG 25 Foxbat
The majority of the on-board avionics was based on vacuum tube technology, not transistors. Some have speculated that this was not in fact inferior technology, but a deliberate approach by the Soviets to build a system much less prone to the effects of EMP during a nuclear explosion. Vacuum tubes are up to 1000 times more able to withstand EMP than solid-state electronics.

en.wikipedia.org...

time to break out your grandpas battery operated vacuum tube short wave Radio HAM or CB I have a 1960s Radio that is Vacuum Tube

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
your story just gained credibility,
Gerald Celente - Strike on Energy
gerald read between the lines of a Obama news story.
www.youtube.com...
one where around the 45 - 5o min. area.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

About the 54 minute mark he goes on about that. Good find

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here is an addendum to this from Kerry's blog.
projectcamelotproductions.com...

Not for the faint-hearted - Addendum

The following was sent to me by a Source (and apparently also to Steve Quayle so it is making the rounds):

..."We went into my office, and he said, "You might want to sit down." He has a client who is retired CIA who told him that the grid would go down in June/July. Our friend told me, "It is to mask the global monetary collapse." He then went on to say that it would be, "either an EMP attack or the Chinese would shut the lights out 'with the push of a computer key.'"

He then said something that I didn't understand (until I heard Hawk's broadcast.) He said, "they are going to evacuate the cities....you don't want to be next to a railroad track."

I thought this sounded funny and I didn't think that I heard it right. Until I heard Greg on Hawk's broadcast." End of Quote

Now I have no way of knowing if this is good info or not. I can say that another source has mentioned to me that there were plans in the making similar to the above.

And, on that note. Another undisclosed source told me that there are a lot of "ships" over Australia lately. They are very large ships and they are picking up large quantities of gold and other minerals out of the ground.. and taking them elsewhere (off planet). Of course this sounds very much like the old Anunnaki goings on from the Zecharia Sitchin books. If my source is accurate...then they are still at it. Hard to believe.

After being told this I had a very clear vision dream experience. I wouldn't call it a dream really... it was too real. I was on a ship (but not involved) and saw they were in fact doing just that. But what came through most clearly was the sense I got from the humans and the ETs working there of how they view the people down here on the surface of this planet. It was the clearest perception I had ever had of their disdain and complete detachment from what happens here and what we might go through as a result of anything they do or set in motion.

This is not written to stimulate fear, but rather to indicate that the STS are doing just what they want to do and that we are very blessed to be on the same team as STO who are out there looking out for our side of things.

The Unbearable Lightness of Being...uh Youtube

Ok I get it. The Youtube cookies thing. But this is the issue I have... I have a youtube directors account. I clear my cookies regularly and don't go to youtube that often. All I can say is that this has never happened before. Now, either their tracking spider just got a whole lot smarter or there is something up. Most of the time, what they put on as recommended is complete nonsense. And another person saw the same thing. Whatever. The above is a reference to a movie of that name, minus the Youttube reference.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
your story just gained credibility,
Gerald Celente - Strike on Energy
gerald read between the lines of a Obama news story.
www.youtube.com...
one where around the 45 - 5o min. area.

Wait, our department of defense, the mainstream media and every other intelligence agency in the known world has been warning us about an attack on our power grid since the early 90s, and now that Gerald Celente says it "this thread's false flag prediction now holds weight?"

Wow...I am flabbergasted.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You do realize that there are no terrorists other than those in government and the secret societies right?

The muslims that we are "supposed to believe" are terrorists, do they really exist? I have never seen one or heard of one. Osama is dead, he wasn't responsible for 9/11 and so on.

So it is the Illuminati and the CFR and Tri-Lateral Commision that are "pulling the strings" and they could do just about anything. The MSM and the Military "Officials" would have the populas "believe" we are under threat from abroad, when exactly the opposite is true. WE are under attack from within.

Why do people have such a hard time comprehending this fact?

I know you know that too. Just throwing it out there.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boondock St - you sound prepared.

So here's a tip i think you already know :

Standard gauge rail is common here in the northeast, and does indeed

conform nearly to the ancient roman wagon wheel base. IT also happens

to be very near the wheelbase of many SUV's, about 4 ft 10 inches.

Quite convenient.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This is the cover of the band Nevermore's upcoming album:

Not a better fitting cover for something called 'The Obsidian Conspiracy'. Just like the twin towers, the Washington monument is phallic, and most likely something they would want to take down for metaphorical impact. Keeping in mind that Slayer released an album titled 'God Hates Us All' ironically on Sept. 11, 2001 is also something that makes this cover weird considering this album is due to drop in June.

For those not in the know their music is full of conspiratorial undertones ranging from the pharmaceutical industry to mental enslavement.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask I am curious as to why you come on a board such as ATS and read about conspiracies, no matter how implausible they might seem to you, and feel the need to derail the "what if" discussion.

So we got your point that you find this scenario highly unlikely and find yourself to be have a superior viewpoint from the ones discussing or even preparing for it.

How many times would you like to reiterate this for us? Does it really offend you if people indulge in a "what if" discussion or heaven forbid people actually expand their preparations for this particular scenario?

No one on this thread has suggested doing anything irrational, illegal, or anything that would affect anyone else much less cause harm to anyone else.

So what does it matter to you? What is going with you that you feel the need to interrupt the discussion over and over let everyone know how wrong they are according to your self-diagnosed intellectual superiority?

We got your point in your first 5 or 6 posts; thank you. Now can you please quit clogging the thread with your useless spam so I can read the latest posts with out having to waste time reading your off-topic posts and the off-topic reactionary posts they incite?

It would be much appreciated. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask I am curious as to why you come on a board such as ATS and read about conspiracies, no matter how implausible they might seem to you, and feel the need to derail the "what if" discussion.

Before you waste more of my time, let me interrupt you by saying-

This is not a "what if thread", it is a thread with a prediction based on "information" shared by a living source and being pushed to audiences.

This is not within the realm of simple "speculation". And it is also fear mongering with a dishonest agenda.

Now please...continue with making comments that have nothing to do with what is being discussed.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by Mr Mask

No one on this thread has suggested doing anything irrational, illegal, or anything that would affect anyone else much less cause harm to anyone else.

PS- While you are busy saying things like these, why don't you look at the posts here calling for the illegal dismantling of railways and the tips on how to do it.

Good day...and good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join