It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info Concerning False Flag June/July from CIA Source

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

First of all, bear in mind, there is alot of mention of the internet, such as ending freedom on it. There was a recent thread targetting conspiracy sites in a government report of some kind.

And also the leaders themselves and whoever is actually behind them are ultimately behind all these scare stories too. We really don't know what is really going to happen, but it still is best to think through some basic scenarios and try to second guess a bit.

I dont like waking up in the morning and seeing something coming up soon. I'm not well off in the least, and now am considering telling one of my children, sorry, we can't do your birthday this month, need to stock up.

The real truth behind Denver Airport, the murals, the big horse staring in our face, end time and montalk related by the way, should lead us down the rabbit hole to Vrill, to Montaulk, to their rituals and torture of people, to the negatives they actually serve.

People who don't understand whats really going on here will not understand what those trains are about.

I'm an experiencer, I understand what those trains are about. Some of the things I know about this world, I knew all my life, just by instinct or something buried in me.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This thread, the book you can download and the video are worth watching. While some of its disinfo, the religious stuff, Billy Meiers, possibly their explanation of the benevolents too, I'm not sure what is being manufactured here, the real information is in the programs, the actual torture and murder of many missing children, the altars, the mind control, Mkultra.

Its not James Bond stuff, its brutal, satanic (for the reason that it lowers everyones vibrations and creates compartments in the mind to torture people, so they can have sleepers. Its a sleeper program. In other words the stananic rituals are a really brutal form of control to fracture people).

They have traded humans, sold them out to their "handlers" for technology adn have dumped tons of karma on us with wars, and starvation. On the average citizen who doesnt pay attention. So they are going to do terrible things to people underground, brutal, ritualistic torture.

Its better to stay on the surface, and away from those armed guards. In fact I will choose a bullet myself, and for my family as well, before I will board any trains.

Now, this is real information, but its buried in a whole rabbit hole of conspiracies.
I have memories of my childhood, that correlate in part to some of what is brought up in that link. Not the horrific stuff, its all blocked out. But what I remember is a program that invovled negatives and militia and children. Reading that document last night freaked me out badly. I had goosebumps everywhere and had to keep jumping up all the time. I sort of clued in.

Sleepers will emerge to errupt into violence whenever whatever they have planned takes place so murders, rapes, cannibilism, you name it, something bad.
So even if we ourselves stay calm and even face dying calmly out of inner knowing of who we are inside. Ie. my son had an nde when that flu went around last year, he was outside his body. Much like when he had meditated, much like an oobe. But when he chose to stay with us (he was given that choice), he was instantly healed and better.

We are not our bodies, so don't incur any karma no matter what.

But the sleepers are going to make that hard, they will errupt.

Whatever actually goes down, those bases are prepared, and the trains, along with some really dark scenarios planned.

And, their plan is to totally crash the system. But there is two sides from what I understand. One side has planned this for ever so long, hundreds of years, endgame scenario, and they're not going to back down easily form their plans. The other side just wants to corrupt ppl alot, but not do the same thing.

Are there any good guys? Don't have a clue, want them to step out asap.

Also they have considered every single possible action citizens can and will take and have planned for all of them. I was told this already.

So, don't board the trains.

We have a different type of help we can pull in, but will people do it? We are metaphysical, psi, and co-creaters of this world. We can manifest, meditate and through undonditional love and a wish for an equal world, pull in our help.

But we can't do it reacting or fighting. It only brings bad karma.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I think you are just out of touch with the real world if "Dude" is a big deal to you.
BUT, Dude, is used here in place of something much more derogatory, IMO. And used to talk to someone thought to be a bit younger..or juvenile.
At least that is how I use it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I'm an experiencer, I understand what those trains are about. Some of the things I know about this world, I knew all my life, just by instinct or something buried in me.

Ah...I see.

So, I am to trust your magic powers on this...

You are more informed because you have supernatural abilities that I do not have.

Sure...

And people wonder why rational people are sick of all the "loonies" giving us a bad name in the conspiracy field.

Alls we need now is for the FBI to make a publication saying-

"Extremists online totally believe they have super powers that can foretell attacks on America".

Gee, thanks for sharing this bus with me...I am so glad we are sitting close enough for the FBI to mistake us for being on "the same page".

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Dont need to trust my magic powers. But what you have no right to do is to suggest people shouldnt pay attention to the signs all around them and not prepare.

The best advice I can think of is to have in your mind a remote area and think of way to get to it, which may not be possible by the way, but stock up. I know understand a bit of what I've been shown and where we might be heading towards. And wait it out, forage for food, cut down on supplies, take vitamins alot, and read. Take alot of printoffs to read. Who know how long, but plan what a year or more living off the land remotely might be like.

IF this goes down.

I've been writing alot about my experiences, the negative ones are making sense now. The positive ones had to do with preparation.

The biggest thing to realize is, if any of the hundreds of scarey scenarios take shape in the real world, not a lot will make it, if its prolonged. So, work on the spiritual. Read ET_MAN's thread, warning to benevolents and work on the spiritual. Connect inside, and try to find out what you're here for, and if we all could sit down and manifest eden, who knows what could happen.

I have a thread on that.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

I think you are just out of touch with the real world if "Dude" is a big deal to you.

"Dude" means a "horse's penis". It was first used as an insult for city folk taking vacations in the west and acting like part-time cowboys.

Who is out of touch on this?

The guy who says "your TV lingo is an insult to me"?

Or the guy calling his brothers and sisters on planet earth "horse penises"?

I'm not out of touch...I am simply "out of the media induced psychosis plaguing our people's everyday lives".

Dude, homie, bro man yo yo...

Where's my car?

BUT, Dude, is used here in place of something much more derogatory, IMO.

You were conditioned to call people "dude".

Nothing more.

And used to talk to someone thought to be a bit younger..or juvenile.
At least that is how I use it.

Bingo...used to address a naive minded child who is more interested in casual titles of "cool" and less concerned with insulting another with such a term.

You wouldn't address anyone with power, respect or influence as "dude".

Or maybe you would.

Anyways...like I said. This type of crap (the OP's post) can only fly in the minds of the daft, overly paranoid, undereducated or the brainwashed. There is a damn good reason this kind of garbage can only find a market online on basement-websites dedicated to getting "lofty minds" worrying and freaking out.

This kind of information is a marketing ploy directed at the "dude-people" and the "duh-people",

That is my stance...

Dude.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Because it would be mad max if anything ever goes down like any of the things they are suggesting, these two threads of mine are equally important to some basic preparations:

Manifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free World

To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love (this one is directed towards the dark side, but its all about our true natures, and who we really are. So its for everyone too.)

This is temporal, and its all an illusion, a hologram school/test. Please draw on your true nature, Light & Love, and start connecting to who you are so this sitatuation doesnt turn out the way they want.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by TrainDispatcher

"they are going to evacuate the cities....you don't want to be next to a railroad track."

What the hell is that suppose to mean?
Gonna be kinda hard for me to avoid...

cities make a great place for authorities to round
up mass amounts of people cuz they can encircle
the area and hunt inward.

As far as the RR tracks. This could be a way for authorities
to move around the country without using fuel.
As trains run on steam or coal and take their fuel
source with them. And rails run through basically every area
on the map and are accessible to highways at crossings.
That will be there means of travel for boots on the ground.
just lower a ramp and the humvees can slide right off
onto the highway.

This is why there are many who have plans to go to the nearest rail line and hook a chain to one of the tracks and pull it out of alignment, to thwart the use of trains should this happen.

The trains will be derailed and useless. This is not a bad idea if you have a big truck, most of us have small cars, wouldn't work too well. I hope these patriotic souls who might do this, succeed in stopping the insanity.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix
reply to post by Mr Mask

Actually it would be easier if you just learned to trust your own instincts...

Trust me...I am doing just that.

And my instincts are telling me that "you say you have magic powers", you probablly are very "disillusioned".

I rather not invest in your advice...and frankly I think it is a bit "silly", namely because of your self-admitted super-powers that you have the luxury of having.

Funny how your future telling powers never seem to warn anyone of anything until after the fact has happened.

Heck, it took you almost ten years to warn me of 9/11 (that your powers told you about before it actually happened).

Sorry...your powers seem a tad "fake".

which apparently you have no need to do because of your insider connections.

Sigh...I never said I had inside contacts. Some other guy did and I challenged him on it.

But you read it as "me saying I had insider contacts"...I see.

You have trouble understanding a simple post that I made...what is the chance that you are misunderstanding other things of greater importance?

Like this false-flag warning?

Or your super powers?

ATS is a good place for us little people to compare notes and personal experiences...

It also seems like it is often abused as a place to spread nonsense and made-up stories. I would assume it is used much more often for that.

something you're obviously being paid to ridicule/debunk.

I see...I am a paid agent? I have an agenda of fooling you for my masters?

Did your magic powers tell you this?

Did your instincts tell you this?

I mean, you use the word "obviously" as if it a child can see it for truth.

Guess what...I am not a paid agent...your instincts suck if that is what told you I was a paid agent.

And I so expected better from your magic super powers...

Seriously, if they lead you to thinking I am a government spook, imagine how far down the "wrong road" they may be dragging you on this false-flag crap.

Yknow what? I just realized I am arguing points with someone who openly tells the public that they have "super powers"...I'm sorry, I have no idea what drove me to even debate anything with someone who admits to something as "silly" as that.

Carry on...I'll do my best to ignore whatever you say until you produce something that has something creditable to support it.

And no...magic powers do not count as creditable.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
A complete power outage would put us into the 1800's and would shut down our finacial system.
An outage of that magnitude would take up to 6 months to recover from - especially from an EMP attack.
It would not lead to war. Nobody would no what was going on, and in any case, would be given the go ahead from our POTUS.
Remember, the New Worl Order that they all want, cannot be accomplished until both the Dollar collapses AND a suspension of our Constitution.
It is definately a realistic scenerio. Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

For whatever reason... ATS has yanked the very post you have chosen to disect and respond to. I see nothing in my original response to you that warrants the accusation of BAD MANNERS. Nothing whatsoever... unless ATS did so at the request of the anonymous [snip]... which wouldn't be the first time that skank and his/her minions interfered in matters unrelated to ATS. Have a nice day.

[edit on 28/4/2010 by Hedera Helix]

Mod Edit: Please do not circumvent the automatic censors

[edit on 4-28-2010 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think Europe without air travel was also a test.

And I think we passed.

We are very compliant and patient. Apart from Stephen Fry who took a taxi and boat from Norway to London for $5,000. It seems like everyone else just slept where they were and waited for corps and govs to help.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
This is why there are many who have plans to go to the nearest rail line and hook a chain to one of the tracks and pull it out of alignment, to thwart the use of trains should this happen.

I think the trains ran through most of WWII in Europe. They started carrying their own group of engineers to repair railroads and moved slowly enough to protect the trains from sabotage. They had a lot more to fear from plane attack.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I used to give Quayle the benefit of the doubt. After all, the guy always seems to be connected to people in the know. However, I can't believe much, if anything, he writes anymore as most of these contacts of his have been dead wrong and there's always an excuse.

If there's going to be a false flag op, it's going to happen. There's not going to be a sudden outpouring of good will by mankind that prevents it. Think about it...all of this time and money spent planning an op like this only to have it thwarted at the last hour because someone feels good about themselves?

I DEMAND PROOF!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
reply to post by ararisq

If there's going to be a false flag op, it's going to happen. There's not going to be a sudden outpouring of good will by mankind that prevents it. Think about it...all of this time and money spent planning an op like this only to have it thwarted at the last hour because someone feels good about themselves?

Nod - part of me agrees here. For all we know, there are some amazing cockroaches. In their way, full of creativity and love for their kind. Do we care? Have you ever reached out to an ambassadorial party of cockroaches?

Or even tried to talk to the Queen Ant or Queen Bee? And bees are mostly positive - sure they sting when they're scared, but otherwise they provide us with flowers and honey.

Still, we go about our business and they're dying and we've noticed but only in so much as it may affect us. The ants and cockroaches, we go out of our way to obliterate because they annoy us. They don't ever hurt us, they simply annoy us.

So, if I was Leader of the Cockroaches, I'd say... Stay away from that house, it's toxic. Sure it has a lot of easy access to food and it's fun to colonize there, but there's too many of us now there and we're getting noticed and "The Man" will kill us eventually you'll see.
Of course, no one would believe because generation after generation nothing happened.

But then one day...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Well, I think the mistake that almost everybody could make at this point is believing things halfway. The time has come to believe it, or at least consider it. Things have the potential to start moving extremely fast here soon, I think.

The internet is a prime target and will have to go down one way or another eventually if there is going to be a power play, and people should consider making contingency plans, downloading information, setting up alternate communications systems, etc. if they are serious...

Just my thoughts.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by darkbake]

[edit on 28-4-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Where are they going to ship the people from the cities?

Railroad cars to where?

It doesn't make any sense to me.

This whole scenario of the government putting people in railroad cars and shipping them to some sort of relocation centers seems to be a regular theme here on ATS but I can't find any logic in it.

What are they going to do with all those people that they stick in camps?
How will they be fed?
Where will all the sewage go?

It would be easier just to leave the people in place and they work your evil scheme to take over the county.

Hmmmm - I don't think "It doesn't make sense" is a viable response.

I'm pretty sure that Jews at the beginning of WWII rightly assumed the same thing.

As did American Japanese here in the US who ended up in our camps.

You're right - it's nonsensical.

Doesn't mean it won't happen.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

As to the railroad cars and internment. I think the mistake most people make is assuming it means the "population". It doesn't. It means those targeted. Which if this is a false flag for a Chinese attack then it would be anyone that looks Chinese. All of these young hipsters toting around iPhones or iPads and driving hybrid-electric cars are going to be the first to line up and inter the Chinese.

I fear that the destruction of social media will be one hill too far for the young generation. The ultimate call for mobilization....

"You can destroy me, my family, or my country but keep your ***** hands off my iPhone..."

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I am already anxiously awaiting the next false flag thread! I love these threads because they always prove to be false themselves. Its like every month next month is the end of the world then that does not happen so next thing you know here comes another false flag alert. I am going to go ahead and go out on a limb and announce a false flag operation for August; that way when this false flag doesn't happen people can already have a misgiven sense of dread about August. So be weary of August folks, its the next month after July and surely there is a false flag planned somewhere for it!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
I am going to go ahead and go out on a limb and announce a false flag operation for August; that way when this false flag doesn't happen people can already have a misgiven sense of dread about August. So be weary of August folks, its the next month after July and surely there is a false flag planned somewhere for it!

How will we ever know if you're right?? The internet will be inoperable as of July.

I think this one isn't necessarily timed to June/July but to whenever the economy is on the verge of complete collapse. I think it makes sense to bring it down under their own terms than under its own weight. They have more control if they instigate the collapse and can form the opinion of the populace at large as to the cause. Greece is going down, now Spain, so although it seems only a short time away things could move very quickly since its all based on consumer opinion and subjective wealth.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join