It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is given another year...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

They are pushing sanctions now.. But want to see how things go and in about a year, increase sanctions or war.

Yet, Israel is pressing them and Syria for providing Hizzbollah with weapons...
That group, says Israel, is now part of the Lebanese army.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Well isnt't that special. Hell, Obama might as well send them over a ship full of nukes and ballistic missles, because he is going to end up with the same result. If he wasn't so busy trying to be loved by the rest of the world maybe he would have time to grow a pair.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't think America is ever going to take any real first action; I feel like the administration wants to appear as though they were dragged 'unwittingly' into this war.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 4/27/10 by CSquared288]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You made a mistake OP, The Israeli's consider them to be a part of the Syrian army because Syria has been supplying them with weapons.

Just a correction.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by i944002

You made a mistake OP, The Israeli's consider them to be a part of the Syrian army because Syria has been supplying them with weapons.

Just a correction.

Whoops! Sorry.. You are right!

But hey... This is exactly why Iran will attack US bases in Iraq when Israel strikes... because US provides weapons to them.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I do see the point you are trying to make, but; Israel is not an internationally recognized terrorist organization. Israel is an independent nation-state. Arms sales or military aid are between two friendly nations are different than supplying terrorists with deadly weapons.

Apples and Oranges friend, apples and oranges.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Iran will turn into another North Korea and as much as I think Iran has the power and freedom to do whatever the hell they want.......we'll have another mad man with nukes in the world while the US sits back and does nothing. It seems all we as a country can do anymore is beat up on those less capable and less able to defend themselves. We are bullies in the world and don't have the balls to go after the real threats out there in the world. If we ever went up against a formidable opponet Im scared to think of the outcome. And the number of formidable opponents in the world is growing!

top topics

join