It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic enhancement?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I am moving this thread due to the fact the lack of response leads me to believe it was posted in the wrong forum. Mods, if I'm wrong in this feel free to correct me

Most of us here have heard of cloudbusting. For those new to the subject, read "The Men Who Stare At Goats", look up Guy Savelli in Ohio, or the next time you go outside on a day with big puffy clouds, sit down, quite your thoughts, direct your energy, and try to punch various shapes of holes through the clouds. This actually really works, it's about as easy as directing a candle flame with intention.

Now, I've recently been reading up on Wilhelm Reich and "Orgone" energy. Dr. Reich invented, 50+ years ago, a type of machine (it uses little to no electricity) to achieve the same result of "busting" clouds. It seems today there are a number of people taking his theories further, and creating all types of "psychic technology" as shown here:

educate-yourself.org...

www.orgoneproducts.org...

orgoneskulls.com...

This stuff is NOT cheap. The thing that caught my attention though is that some of the designs are similar in construction to "magic mirrors" which are mirrors utilizing organic and inorganic compounds to hold intention and "charge". The makers of this technology also hold views similar to those that hidden_hand wrote about, though it would seem from the opposing team (this is not a discussion of the authenticity of the hidden_hand posts please).
The makers claim their products produce energy fields which can then be utilized according to the user's will. Has anyone here on ATS had any experiance with these or similar products? Do any of these or any similar devices work? Or is it just marketing/disinfo to scam a niche group?

Here is a sample of Wilhelm Reich's writings:

www.scribd.com...

a website about orgone:

www.orgone.org...

Please try to have this thread not turn into a debunking of Dr. Reich's theories. Either you believe him, you don't, or your not sure. Personally, my mind has yet to be made up. Apparently though the doctor was on the FBI's watchlist (though to be fair he did write about political issues):

Dr. Reich declassified FOIA FBI files

I'm simply curious as to whether anyone has used any of these devices, and to what degree of success.

Also, on a related topic, has anyone on here tried ormus/white powder gold/monoatomic gold? The claims being made for it range from being able to expand psychic power and ability to the linking of it with the fabled philosophers stone.

ORMUS INFO

Any other technology or supplements that boost psychic power? Anyone tried them? I'm thinking there could be a computer like Professor X's that enhanced his abilities out there...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't practice with energy like I used to, I've had too much on my mind lately, maybe I'll get into the mood and research through your links.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I use rose quartz and emeralds to help me meditate

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
I use rose quartz and emeralds to help me meditate

Ah, I've always been fascinated by this. There are stones that certainly feel powerful, could you describe how you use them and the principles they work upon? A lot of the orgone technology utilizes crystals in various capacities, however they don't fully explain the mechanics behind it. I'd love to more about how human beings and cystals and other such obects interface.

top topics

join