It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About "The Fourth Reich"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It is odd that a massive "immigration" of muslims into Europe has taken place since the end of WWII. The Germans allied with muslims during WWII. Has this influx been engineered so that the rise of the 4th Reich will have a ready made force of obedient muslim storm troopers who have no compunction killing their fellow citizens?

This massive wave of muslim immigration brought with it an alien, retrograde culture called Islam that is conveniently 100% the opposite European Christian culture.

And note how the State protects them? Note how we must never question the muslims? That we must appease them at every turn.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Good point, Mike.

However, the Germans also had the support of the Ottoman Turks in WW I. It was the British and French divisions of the Middle East after that war that set up so many other conflicts later, including the first Gulf War.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't see why people are worried about the Nazis. The French are too involved the EU, and nobody can trust the French. They got us into Vietnam!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gromle

The last four American and British administrations have completed all goals that Hitler set out to accomplish except the conquering of Russia. Think about it. Europe is united under one common banner The USA is on it's way. If you want to repeat the past without repeating the same mistakes you have to change the rules.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hahahahaha... oh some of you! Don`t you realize it? The "fourth reich" is everywhere and they are based out of the usa! We brought tons of them over after the war! Surely you`ve heard of "operation paperclip"? You think that was our idea? Let me explain something to you, Hitler was a madman, yes. But one thing he was not was stupid. Germany may have lost the war and germans paid the price for that while the nazis simply "took the fall in the round 3" so to speak, like a crooked boxer. They eventually realized they would not be able to take the world by force. The massive amounts of experiments on people showed them the best way to control people and they realized the best way would be to slink into the shadows quietly. I suspect they even made a secret deal with the usa: our country would prosper from all the scientists and research data already obtained (which may have included flying saucer tech, hence the roswell incident where a test craft failed and crashed), along with many other "perks", and the usa helped them escape. Hitler was quoted as saying that all the brave, adventurous, strong people in europe immigrated to the usa and he knew that with a little boost, they could become the world`s only superpower. Yes, I am convinced Operation Paperclip was a Nazi invention. Hitler or somebody realized that nazi-ism wasn`t a racial thing, but more of an idea that anyone could follow, in fact I think the race thing was just some tool to unite the people. He used as many tools to accomplish his deeds, this was just one he knew he could use to serve one of his purposes. Just like pretending the nazis were defeated. Never forget this- The greatest trick the devil ever played on mankind was convincing the world he did not exist. If you are not religious, just replace the devil with any evilness.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

I loved the book. I object to him citing Wikipedia and Eustace Mullins but, in my opinion, his general thesis is correct.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
While there are better sources, the primary things is that his presumptions have a validity, especially with how things in the world are going, especially in the EU, as mentioned earlier. The EU has some definite agendas!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

It works if you remove the concept of Nazi's... people seem to get hung up on that one... But in removing it, it simply shows a pattern of Empire building..

If you look at the end of Pax Britannica in the prelude to WW1, 3 nations where making their way on the center stage.. Germany, Japan and the USA.. look how sanctions crippled 2 of the 3, and war kneecapped their ability to be world powers.... leaving only one.. the USA..

The EU is attempting to be another Empire with Germany really the main party calling the shots, especially since it has unified.. the other contenders at the moment face similar sanctions and wars as we go through the filter process as to who will be the next big Empire..

The question is, will the EU be a benevolent Empire or not.. and will we have to face a similar level of conflict that opened the door to the US becoming the central world power..

Interesting times indeed

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

i can't remember if marss dwelled on it, but i never get what the supposed point is of all these groups and their diabolical plans for ruling the world, unless it's just to say "we did it." seems to me if everyone's rounded up and put in fema camps then innovation and productivity dwindle (even with forced labor) and i imagine tptb appreciate their ipads, lexuses, house-sized televisions, performing arts, good food, etc. like many of us slaves do. doesn't seem to me that it would be great to kill 95% of the population and just reign over the remainder. but maybe i miss stuff.

Hadrian, I agree with your entire post, especially the paragraph above . . . .

To the OP, I read this book (more than once, in fact). As usual, Marrs lays out some fascinating stuff. Frankly, I've read most of his books and they have put many things in perspective. "The Fourth Reich" actually is a disturbing book for me. Most people aren't aware of how many American elites helped fund the Nazis and they also don't know the The Nazis had already developed flying saucer technology . Many, many interesting topics in that book...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
There is definitely the feeling that more needs to be seen about these topics. People do not realize what has happened, or why. The are effects being controlled in areas all over the world, and yet even the elected officials do not really understand what is happening,

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I do not believe the Fourth Reich in the EU will let the Euro fail. I just do not believe it in any way, shape, or form. Watch the news over the next few weeks and see if "they" don't force a sudden revivial of the Euro!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Looking back at this topic, didn't the EU put so much pressure on Germany and England that they had to fold, because of the threats against them? This is what I predicted.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I managed to link up the dots from previous data by others to show that the 4th Reich is alive and well today.

Admiral Byrd's Antarctica expedition

Unusual openings/caves in Antarctica

Some may not wish to review the links, so a short summary:- The true Anti-Christ that was the 3rd Reich were occultist who had managed to telepathically connect with alien beings and had received instructions from them to dominate the world.

Throughout their existance, they had exhibited intelligence and powers that were extra-ordinary, considering the fact that they were only one nation that held out many others for 5 long years in conventional warfare.

Even some of their officers had admit of assistance from aliens, namely Oberth, the designer of the deadly V2 and V3 rockets.

They had built massive underground structures and even were known to had travelled to Antartica, the last uninhabited landmass on Earth, to build massive underground structures.

After the war, from investigations during the Nuremburg trials, there was enough evidence to belief that a remnant of the Nazis were hiding in Antarctica, as such, the victorious US military Admiral Byrd led an invasion force there, but was easily repulsed by an unknown force within weeks, and had to scuttle back to US with his tail between his legs.

From then on, very little was heard of Antarctica, and was restricted to research stations and a few tourist per year. On surface, it was a barren land, and resupply was restricted only to certain months when the weather permits.

However, what matters are activities that are underground and undersea, which there is no news of, even as we have the capabilities to fly to Mars and mapped interiors of Phobos.

Even more mysterious is the Ozone hole in the Antarctica which allowed UV light to penetrate there, of which 'scientists' claimed were caused by CO2 emmissions. But little known was that 3 nukes had been fired into the atmosphere at the southern hemisphere in the 50s, claimed to be by US and Russian experiments(?)

In summary, the 4th Reich may be only a term best describe the activities and continuation of the Nazis, but that's where the similarities end, and our enslavement as a species begin, by the beings that are hiding undersea in our oceans and underground in Antarctica.

Werner Von Braun was claimed to have said that a war with aliens species would be declared in order to enrich the military industrial complex. But Von Braun was a Nazi, so could he be protecting our true masters, so that we the masses would disbelieve our govts and avoid overthrowing and ending slavery by such beings?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theone2000

His name to Nostradamus was Hisler = Hitler.
He turned the swastika to the right. (Don't buy any of this guys stuff just get the info.) ALL of Hitlers swastikas were always to the right.

Just to clarify.
The Swastik was borrowed from the sanskrit texts by the germans in the early 1900s. The Swastik, an aryan symbol, always points to the right, but is never black. Its either white or red.
It stands for purity, but the germans applied it to mean racial purity and rest is history.

Cheers

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There were large numbers of Western industrialists and companies that helped set up the Third Reich. Is there ANY reason to think that, if money was to be made, similar groups would not sell out everyone to support the Fourth Reich?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
How did the rich get to be where they were?

They did not get rich by spending. They get rich by saving, every dime and penny, and then invest in returns that can assure ratios of 1:10

The only ones who could give such ratios are conmen, because in only Ponzi schemes can you see such monies. And who is the greatest conman of all? We all know how conmen works - deception and lies.

The super rich had corrupted themselves, prostrated themselves before evil beings that can give such returns, and had been proven for centuries. The monarchs of Rome, Spain, England, Nazi Germany and FED USA proved it.

The only way whereby such earnings are possible can only be through the 'legal' robbery of the common man's labour, by paying him a pittance for his sweat and toil inorder to gain the differences obtain as well as building castles in the air. The current crisis had shown us this reality.

I am never a believer of disclosure of intentions, no matter who said so, hoaxes or real, as proven by my many previous posts. Disclosure of UFOs ( non terresterials origins) yes. But Disclosure of UFO Intentions - no. There is no way TPTB will reveal the truth, because it will affect billions of soul in frightening ways.

And I know how, many would prefer to take the blue pill, no matter how hard it is swallow today. The alternative is frightening - that we had sold our souls to evil beings.

We will try all means, even accepting wild and limited opinions that agrees with ours and scream 'hoax!' to the highest degree just so that we can continue living with the comfort of delusion. But eventually....reality will still dawn....

Some may think this is some religious mumbo jumbo, but replace the 'evil beings' with slave masters, it may be more politically correct, and acceptable, and frightening all the same.

And I have no wish to frighten anyone. I had seen joyous children and families living the American dream, and held my peace. But today I see the same people suffering and living in tents.

I know what is love, to love and cherish someone, to hold her close to you, feel her warmth under the starlit night skies till the breaking of the glorious dawn.

There is beauty in life when one knows love. It will not be a smooth journey, but a roller coaster ride. Each time when times are bad, we would have each other for strength to face the next day, to work, to provide, and to live life. Love gives us meaning to living.

And it is love that compells me to share my insight on the significance of disclousure of intentions by research, logic and reason. I would have gladly taken the blue pill and ended my life as any normal human, but a post in September 09 about loving humanity warts and all made me come back in full swing.

Love for not only for myself but for my family, my relatives and friends, and they make up the society and world I live in, enough to see that they are not harmed.

May we be strong and united in what is to come, orchestrated by our true masters on Earth, and played out by the puppets that rules us.

I am a flawed human being, undeserving of a second chance for the numerous iniquities i had done in my lifetime. The Jewish and Muslim will offer me not a second chance. The Buddhist faith will allow me reincarnated as an ant with a short life, afterwhich if i followed along as a mindless ant, I will go into Nirvana.

Only the Christian faith, true words by the Messiah and not mortal men offers me a second chance. I seek not that chance for myself and that it may be transferrable, for there are many more who are only ignorant and fearful and more deserving than myself for that precious chance to know our Creator, of which we are His children, and an equal amongst all beings, terresterial or extra-terresterial.

May the 4th Reich be still born and humanity wean itself off the illusions and delusions of security, comfort and solace that the blue pill brings...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It is interesting that the three most horrific regimes of the last century, Hitler, Stalin, and Mao, were all anti-Christian.

Does that say something?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

They were also anti-Muslim, so what's your point?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join