It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About "The Fourth Reich"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't know how everyone feels about Jim Marrs, but I just finished reading a book I found on the discounted list at Amazon.com. It is titled "The Rise of the Fourth Reich: The Secret Societies that Threaten to take over America."

While some of his presumptions were kind of "too far out there, others seemed very intriguing. Has anyone read this book, and if so, what were your perceptions?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I cant comment on the book, although I will read it.

Maybe you have seen these, if not these vids touch on the same subject and might be german to 4th reich research.

They're called "The roman empire rules today":
Part 1
video.google.com...#
Part 2
video.google.com...=-4032076800390535825

I suppose a skeptic could write off the 4th reich idea as conjecture or conspiracy.. until it comes to the money and congressional symbolism... wtf does the US congress stand below the same roman empire era fasci as hitler?, and what's with US currency sporting the exact same symbols as the roman empire? and or nazi germany?.. that right there is unpalatable food for thought.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
How many "End Days" ministers have talked about the "revived" Roman empire? I would guess quite a few.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
How many "End Days" ministers have talked about the "revived" Roman empire? I would guess quite a few.

I'm actually not religious, at all.. not in the slightest bit, so I'm not really sure what ends days ministers opine.. I found the vids information fascinating despite the religious aspect that normally kills my buzz.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
we got till mat 21 2011
www.ebiblefellowship.com...

[edit on 27-4-2010 by kbeet]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kbeet
we got till mat 21 2011
www.ebiblefellowship.com...

[edit on 27-4-2010 by kbeet]

There will be no 4th Reich. The world would not allow it. (THANK GOD!)

Hitler was a evil racist insane. (He was half Jewish and he only had one ball, not two..)

He was the Antichrist.

His name to Nostradamus was Hisler = Hitler.
He turned the swastika to the right. (Don't buy any of this guys stuff just get the info.) ALL of Hitlers swastikas were always to the right.

www.youtube.com...

I'm glad he failed. Im Jewish German and Irish. Im a Mutt. I would have been killed. Pluss im scisophrenic so he would have had me killed.

Our overlords that we have, respect Americans, even the meek such as my self. They follow by the law of moral love, even though it may not seem so. They help out the meek.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i just brought this book up on a thread the other day. i've read it and i enjoyed it quite a bit. marss is a good writer, so it's often a page-turner, assuming you're interested in the subject ... which i can't imagine most ats members wouldn't be.

theone: the idea that there can be no fourth reich because the world wouldn't tolerate it is kinda the premise of the book.

marss' assertion infers that there already is a fourth reich ... or that the third reich never ceased, but simply metamorphosed into the fourth reich by modifying its agents of offense and creating a worldwide framework for manipulating everything in order for the fourth reich to flourish. in other words, through subversion, espionage, string-pulling and infiltration versus traditional warfare.

in this instance, the fourth reich is not the organization of a hitler-esque madman, but a global oligarchy that is probably less concerned with the ethnic and nationalistic tendencies we associate with nazi germany than it is power and global financial domination for their own sake (i guess).

it seems it's popular in conspiracy theory for conspiracies to be the "mother of them all" and incorporate every mystery, major event and historical anomaly. this book is a little along these lines. marss provides a lot of evidence, though i didn't research his research to verify anything.

as this subject interests me, i know a fair amount about it and everything i knew was in there, plus tons more.

just like the masons, or skulls and bones, or the rockefellers, or the grays, or nazis, or the lizards, or the united nations, or the vatican, or the rothschilds, or rome, everybody wants us to be secret slaves. who's the boss? or are they all the same? ooh.

i can't remember if marss dwelled on it, but i never get what the supposed point is of all these groups and their diabolical plans for ruling the world, unless it's just to say "we did it." seems to me if everyone's rounded up and put in fema camps then innovation and productivity dwindle (even with forced labor) and i imagine tptb appreciate their ipads, lexuses, house-sized televisions, performing arts, good food, etc. like many of us slaves do. doesn't seem to me that it would be great to kill 95% of the population and just reign over the remainder. but maybe i miss stuff.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

i read it when it first came out and every day recently it seems to be becoming more and more true..

for instance..the EU promised that they wouldnt allow their own expences to increase above a certain amount when they were pushing through the lisbon treaty....they said that the populations of europe could have civil initiatives on their website that would force them to take certain matters up in their parliament..they also promised to reduce subventions..

so....what has happened..

only today there is a report in my german newspaper about how most of the subventions have been paid to huge corporations under the guise of agricultural aid...and this is forcing the small farms or small holders into ruin...the subventions have also been increased...germany alone pays 45 billion each year to brussels...tax payer money..and it goes to big corporations and is being used to ruin small businesses.

so..these subventions are being paid to big corporations AND the government and they are using it..amongst other things....to buy land and other things for which they get paid even more for in subventions...this seems to be very reminiscent of a sort or weird mix of facism and communism...they are buying up the country with our money and forcing us into ruin...i think the report said that the subventions take up almost 50% of the total costs of running the EU!!!!....50%....

so..what happened to the civil initiative idea?...well...its up and running but....anyone starting such a thing has to get 1 million people to sign up..which is incredibly hard....and even then the EU are now saying they can ignore it...AND..they have a list of things that we cant complain about...one such thing that is forbidden is that anything that is classed as being 'anti european' will NOT be allowed..again..very much like nazi germany...we simply cant complain...

so...its hard to reach the required number of people....they have a list of things that are not allowed..and..even if an initiative fulfills all their criteria...they can still simply ignore it..

oh...they have also increased their own expenses above the level that they said only a few years ago was the absolute maximum...their wages..expenses..costs...etc of running the EU parliament..that alone takes up a large amount of the finances they have available

the subventions are going to increase AGAIN..even though they promised they would reduce them....the expenses will increase again...and we are now also going to probably get a pan european airspace control due to the iceland volcano fiasco...one more power going to the EU and being taken away from the once sovereign states..

we are being robbed of our money and our sovereignty...

again..it seems jim marrs is correct..and we need to make more people aware of whats going on...its horrible..

you may have seen this but ill post it anyway...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

this is also interesting:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by alienesque]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
One thought that I had while reading this book was that real conspiracies require physical buildings, people, and funding. Without these assets, conspiracies cannot flourish. If those assets exist, there will be evidence somewhere, if you know where and how to look.

Secret projects do not exist in a vacuum. There will be footprints left behind, even if you don't know exactly who made them, or why.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm going to be lazy.

Obviously I know what the Third Reich was.

What and when were the First Reich and Second Reich?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
I'm going to be lazy.

I think the First was Otto's (reviving and Germanising Charlemagne's), which lasted until Napoleon's time, the original "Holy Roman".
The second was the one Bismarck set up, 1870-1918- "Kaisar Bill" etc

[edit on 28-4-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Operation Paperclip worse than Watergate

No investigation

Hitler escaped with Dr Death and other Boys From Brazil

Laid foundation for 4th Reich

Sad.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Cheers Dissy.

Will have to look into it further methinks.

Got to understand the nature, history, role, etc of the previous Reichs if I am to understand the nature and aim of any Fourth Reich.

[edit on 28/4/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
First Reich was Charlemagne, and second was Frederick the great.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
I'm going to be lazy.

That made me laff. Until I someone answered you. hehe

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

Yeah, spent alot of last night and some of today reading up on it.

It seems that the power of The Pope and The Vatican prevented the First Reich from growing even more powerful and influential and ironically the advent of Martin Luther and The Reformation sounded it's death knell.

Bismark was the architect of the Second Reich and brought about German unification etc.
Unfortunately when Kaiser Wilhelm II ascended to the throne he started interfering in matters political unlike his predecessors.
Eventually Bismark felt he had to resign and so The Second Reich was doomed.

We all know about the Third Reich.

The Fourth Reich.
I think that needs quite a bit more research.

One thing is certain underlying factors of all three Reichs have been religion and high finance with rumours of secret society influence.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
That's cool, Freeborn.

Is this Fourth Reich only in Germany, or is it all those Nazis that went everywhere when they were kicked out of Germany at the end of the war?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I watched a show in national geographic channel. The show claimed that the fourth reich will rise because of all the right wing nationalists around the world. Many organizations have adopted the nazies racial view. My guess is that it will rise from small groups who joins forces at the right time.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Control, power, religion and unification of Germany seems to be the central theme to the first 3.. so am guessing the 4th will follow those lines..

We got the reunification fo Germany, and certainly lots of power (economically) and the control seems to be shaping up well (in the form of the EU)...

So a "Holy Roman Empire" (German one) might rise from the ashes again.. I guess it is a "watch this space" time

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What if hidden Nazi moles are infiltrating the EU? The Germans are the most powerful nation within the EU. If "their people" would gain supervisory roles in the EU hierarchy, could they gradually develop the EU into their Fourth Reich?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join