It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space/Time VS Time/Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
We all know that we are currently in space/time with 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. But 1 thing i keep hearing about is a possible shift to time/space in 2012. Regardless of whether or not this will happen, what is time/space. I mean obviously it's 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time, but what is it?? how is it?

What i thought is that since time/space would be 3 dimensions of time, past, present, and future would all be one, maybe you can travel to any moment in space/time while in time space. Since there are infinite universes and possibilities out there, you can travel wherever, whenever your mind can conceive of. Is this true? That would be awesome! I mean, think about it... You can be your favorite character in your favorite movie, and even change the outcome. Wouldn't that be cool?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That would be quite interesting... Since we are living on the "worst" days, that would be a great relief..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is quite correct

It is only a matter of "time" (no pun intended) until it's realized that our consciousness is multi dimensional, and when you envelope the 4th dimension into your consciousness through various means your perspective shifts to include the present moment in all it's infiniteness, the whole of the past, present and future exists in the now in multiple dimensions.

What keeps us from perceiving higher dimensions is the ego, the false self, it's where we spend the majority of our time focused - we don't realise the scope of our consciousness is far greater than the limits imposed by the ego.

People are slowly starting to figure this out, through meditation (taking the focus off the ego and back to the true self of unity beyond 3d) and soon people will remember that which they have always been but which they have simply been unaware of due to the ego and society created by the ego's, then we will be able to leave this 3d environment because through our consciousness we will become aware of the higher dimensional bodies we have, we can then take our focus off the physical bodies (death or sleep) and shift them into the higher bodies or "astral body" etc aka astral projection and utilise those bodies to carry our consciousness into the higher dimensions and beyond.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
We all know that we are currently in space/time with 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. But 1 thing i keep hearing about is a possible shift to time/space in 2012. Regardless of whether or not this will happen, what is time/space. I mean obviously it's 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time, but what is it?? how is it?

What i thought is that since time/space would be 3 dimensions of time, past, present, and future would all be one, maybe you can travel to any moment in space/time while in time space. Since there are infinite universes and possibilities out there, you can travel wherever, whenever your mind can conceive of. Is this true? That would be awesome! I mean, think about it... You can be your favorite character in your favorite movie, and even change the outcome. Wouldn't that be cool?

In the All that is, anything may be anything, and there is only infinite potential. Everyone, however, or rather, there are those who agreed to experience this current illusion for purpose, plan, and this and its importance and experience is what we are. Personally I am here to see what I am not, and through that, explore the infinite potential of self, through locality and expression, creativity, LOVE and acceptance, and with balance, move into, of, and through, this wave of... bliss. If the rug has not been pulled out from underneath you yet, hang on, but remember, its just a ride, after all, so, enjoy, learn, grow, love, and experience.

2012 is approximately the gate through which realities diverge for the human race, sub race, hybrid race, etc. The 'rapture' is one of the infinite examples, labels, descriptions, definitions, ideas of this experience. As for shifting, well, shifting is always occurring, and so 2012 is only a marker as in of a map. Some may shift into very similar realities and perceive not a difference, where as some may shift into completely different realities.

Enjoy, for you are infinite beings after all.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If there is a shift would we not see our dimensions negate themselves and eventually Time and Space would become one dimension sharing the same principles upon which they exist as seperate entities becoming things that represent each other in their full being. Would this not allow us to reach a higher level of self consciousness within our mind and the ultimate unification of our actions with their infinite potential. Space then would unravel itself as the being and the very basis upon which Time centers itself.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The past present and future are one and its always in this moment

This means we can and always have the power to transform.

top topics

join