It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona "Papers Please" Law Was Written by Lawyers With Ties to White Supremacists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Rachel Maddow did a whip up job connecting dots last night. This is what brilliant journalism looks like. (note she doesn't need a blackboard because she isn't addressing children)

Republican State Senator Russel Pearce introduced this bill. He has been 'palling' around with Neo-Nazis as seen in these photos:
blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

But the person taking credit for writing the bill would be Kris Kobach.
He is a "birther" who is running for Secretary of State in Kansas. He is also an attorney for the Immigration Reform Law Institute.
They are the legal Arm of a group called F.A.I.R. or the Federation for American Immigration Reform. www.fairus.org...
F.A.I.R. was founded in 1979 by a man named John Tanton and is still listed as one of F.A.I.R.'s board of directors.
F.A.I.R. makes a living off suing local and state governments over immigration laws. In Arizona's "Papers Please" law in section eight is a provision that if groups like F.A.I.R. sue and win their case, they make money.

8. Requires the court, if there is a judicial finding that an entity has committed a violation, to order any of the following: a) that the plaintiff recover court costs and attorney fees; b) that the defendant pay a civil penalty of not less than $1,000 and not more than $5,000 for each day that the policy has remained in effect after the filing of the action.

So they have it written in the bill a way for them to game the system.

Tanton has a view of a white majority in this country that is being threatened.
In a 1986 memo printed in the San Jose Mercury News Tanton writes, "...to govern is to populate....will the present majority peaceably hand over it's political power to a group that is simply more fertile?...as whites see their power and control over their lives declining, will they simply go quietly into the night? Or will there be an explosion?"
He also said, "The Sierra Club may not want to touch the immigration issue, but the immigration issue is going to touch the Sierra Club." and this little racist gem,"I come to the point of view that for European-American society and culture to persist, requires a European-American majority, and a clear one at that."
www.splcenter.org...
In 1997, he told the Detroit Free Press that if the borders are not secured, America will be overrun by people “defecating and creating garbage and looking for jobs.”
www.adl.org...

After John Tanton founded F.A.I.R. it received more than a million dollars over 9 years from The Pioneer Fund. www.pioneerfund.org...

The Pioneer Fund claims it has it's origins in the Darwinian-Galtonian evolutionary tradition, and the eugenics movement. Eugenics is the study and practice of selective breeding applied to humans, with the aim of improving the species. en.wikipedia.org...

For the last 70 years they have been funding research in race and how it affects IQ, aimed at proving the racial superiority of whites.

So there it is. You take a republican state senator who pals around with white supremacist Neo Nazis, mix it with a lawyer from a Anti immigration group's legal outfit founded by a man leading the charge in white European-Americans retaining a majority in power and fund it from a group whose studies set out to prove that white people are intellectually superior. Got it now? And they say it isn't racially motivated. Good thing they don't sell bridges.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
That is absolutely stunning. Rachel Maddow sure does her homework but yeah, going to have to fact check some of that for myself. Incredible links to neo Nazis and eugenicists in the writing of that Arizona immigration bill. This is pretty damning stuff.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I guess that this country has gone off the deep end. It's time to throw up our hands and just give the frigging country to the illegals. Learn to speak spanish,work for two dollars a day and learn to love refried bean taco's.
Seriously,why does every move toward legal oversight have to be "racist". What is wrong with wanting to know the legal status of the people residing in your state?
Ever had your DL checked at a check point? Do you really feel like it was profiling,or just looking for offenders?
Jeeze what a world!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

You didn't watch the video, that's obvious. These guys are self proclaimed eugenicists, white supremacists whose expressed aim is to preserve and white/European majority in the USA and one of these guys presumably friends of neo Nazis as documented by the chummy chummy man hugging at the neo nazi rally in Maddow's video. They have also positioned themselves to benefit in legal fees from what amounts to free for all bounty hunting.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So let me get this straight, Obama is a nazi, until you get to hating Mexicans, then it's okay to act like a nazi. visibility911.com...
You people flip flop more than a fish out of water.

You know who should really be checking papers? Employers. Where would these illegal immigrants find work, if not for employers who hire them to save a buck?

BTW, I LOVE refried bean tacos!!!!!

[edit on 27-4-2010 by 12GaugePermissionSlip]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes, the ol racist ploy.

That has not been played YET!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

You forgot to add that the White Supremacists are equal opportunity haters, they even hate their race.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Racist remarks on this foolish law from so many people on this site. I know that this country needs to renew its program on becoming a citizen it takes years for willing immigrants to become citizen! What they need to do is just grant amnesty to those who are here and tax them just like they tax us. The only problem is you have nut jobs like this guy Kris Kobach who think that the Anglo race is the supreme race lmfao im sorry to say every one bleeds the same! We honestly need to come together as country and brace our race for what we really are “the human race”. If we could just come to terms with that our country could very well fix its corrupt government! We just need this older generation of people to die out.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey

You didn't watch the video, that's obvious. These guys are self proclaimed eugenicists, white supremacists whose expressed aim is to preserve and white/European majority in the USA and one of these guys presumably friends of neo Nazis as documented by the chummy chummy man hugging at the neo nazi rally in Maddow's video. They have also positioned themselves to benefit in legal fees from what amounts to free for all bounty hunting.

I watched the video thank you. A snippit here and there evidently prove your point. No spin placed on that fluff piece whatsoever...Right?
You know,politics is like walking across a cattle pasture. It's hard to do without getting some Bull S*** on your shoes. There are skeletons in every political closet,even the great Obama has a few questionable friends.
All this doesn't change the fact that AZ. is going broke with the health care,education and crime fighting cost brought on by illegal aliens in thier state. Or do you think it's ok to tax the legal citizenry for the benifit of the illegal alien? That is not equal justice under the law from where I stand!!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Yes, the ol racist ploy.

That has not been played YET!

Ah yes, the old "They're calling us racists!" card. Resorting to it is no different than playing the 'race card' itself.

Seriously, did you watch the video? These guys are legitimate racists and eugenicists.

Respond to the evidence presented in the OP, don't simply whine about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Sorry, do I really need to watch the video?

I could take 100 random people and divine anything I wanted.

As another stated in another thread, divisive techniques I can spot from a mile off.

I am me, you are you, we are all different. So the point of peeling off a fragment of any movement to prove a point of racism means what exactly?

Should I bring up members of the Dems that are racist, how about the Repubs?

Divide and conquer is rampant and I will not participate in it. It is beneath me and you.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well, he doesn't just want to sustain or increase the majority of European/whites in every state - ideally he wants the propagation and dominance of white/Europeons/Anglos from the original 13 colonies!!!...um Puritans perhaps? Of course you wouldn't know that if you have not watched the video or read the material.

But feel free to carry on as though you have or as though you really have something to contribute here. Afraid to find out?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

Forget it Chris. I have been trying for months to educate some of these people on this site and it's like trying to introduce reading and writing to Helen Keller.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

12Gauge, you might find this interesting. I posted this on a thread about the astroturfing of the Tea Party through Dick Armey's FreedomWorks, and it has interesting links to what you are talking about here with the Pioneer Fund:

We can clearly see that the patriot movements are astroturfed by loose conglomerates of questionable persons and organizations, the same conglomerate that essentially sits at the core of the Republican Party. But such a conglomerate must have a center, right?

That center is the Council for National Policy, and Dick Armey has had a slot in the membership roster in the organization.

I briefly mentioned Nelson Bunker Hunt, a CNP member who acted as the financial backer for Singlaub's Iran-Contra money front, the Western Goal Foundation. Nelson Bunker Hunt was a high ranking officer of the John Birch Society, not to mention spent time as board member of Brown and Root... later to be known as Kellogg, Brown & Root, the notorious subsidiary of Halliburton..

Nelson Hunt has some rather questionable organizations that he belongs to as well: he's in the International Association for the Advancement of Eugenics and Ethnology (IAAEE). The IAAEE, an organization dedicated to promoting ideas of eugenics and social segregation, was founded
in 1959 by Lord Malcolm Douglas-Hamilton, "a member of the British Cliveden Set which supported appeasement of Adolf Hitler prior to World War II." Members include Robert Gayre, a former head of the World Anti-Communist League, Professor K. Otto Rech, a German professor who strongly supported the ideas of 'removing inferior races', and Professor Luigi Gedda, who was reportedly a member of the P2 Lodge

Original Thread

Wikipedia says:

The IAAEE's main benefactor was Colonel Wickliffe Draper, a segregationist who opposed the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s and sought to fund research that would provide scientific justification for segregation and revive the concept of racial hygiene which had been discredited as a result of the Nazis. In the 1970s Gregor was criticised for accepting grants from the Pioneer Fund which had been established by Draper to advance his views. IAAEE received $82,000 in grants from the Pioneer Fund between 1971 and 1996.

International Association for the Advancement of Ethnology and Eugenics

This organization can also be linked to Sam Kennedy via his ties to one Willis Carto and his American Free Press, which is tied to Kennedy's Republican Broadcasting Network. Carto, a die-hard rascist, is a known associate of R. Travis Osborne and Henry Garret, both of whom are members of the IAAEE.

For those who don't know, Sam Kennedy is the man behind the Guardian of Free Republics.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! You are being duped!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Racist laws in a state that doesn't want to observe MLK day?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Rachel Maddows is the lefts version of Glenn Beck.

She even does goofy faces like Beck does.

Sorry, anything that comes out of her mouth means as much as the crap coming out of Becks mouth.

Besides, you had to know that the left was going to start using the race card. The left hates this bill and will do whatever they can to get it changed. This is just the beginning.

I predict in about a month, if this thing is still in effect, we will seen a hispanic american on MSNBC talking about how he was wrongfully deported.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

No, I am sorry, you are wrong.

Rachel Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[13] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she completed her Doctor of Philosophy degree (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.

Besides, you had to know that the left was going to start using the race card.

Because this IS racist!! That is why it has dominated the headlines all week. And it's not just the left. Marko Rubio, John McCain, and even Lyndsey Graham have said this bill is probably unconstitutional.

The left hates this bill and will do whatever they can to get it changed.

The right who claim to be against an overreaching government are against it too. So are the conservatives who are against "big brother". Get real. The right, conservatives, republicans, and anyone who has been on this site railing against big brother, big government, police states, Hitler's Germany, unconstitutional laws, and the like should all be against this law or admit they are hypocrites.

I predict in about a month, if this thing is still in effect, we will seen a hispanic american on MSNBC talking about how he was wrongfully deported.

Great prediction! Ya know why? Because it WILL happen and MSNBC will report it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You're right. They will not or cannot look to see who the lawyers are who actually authored this bill. Your link to the Helen Keller thing is blocked but you know the difference is she wanted to see, she wanted to read, she wanted to know.

This background information on these eugenicists has had me reeling all day. Check your bloodlines people! If you aren't a Puritan descendant from one of the original 13 colonies they are thinking about you and probably not in a good way.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This, like the birther stuff, is going to require independent verification. If this is true then I can only question my own support of this law.

Looks like I'm going to have to re-read the damned thing again, and check Maddows sources.

On a side note, I watch Maddow like I watch Beck. Both make their points and both are valid for consideration, but both are not always right.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Whew! Thank heavens your pro-Illegal-Mexican bunk won't end up going anywhere.

Take the "Evil Whitey", "Poor Illegal Immigrants Running Down Our Country" Schtik elsewhere please.

"White Supremacist" this, "Evil White-Folk" that.
Guess what. Even if, against all odds and reason, it is proven to have ties with White Supremacist groups, the law being pushed is still valid and necessary.

It is just a shame that that is the road that the action had to take to get here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join