It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at BAPHOMET, really look at him - what is that in his trousers!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainbitter

p.s. I never joined because I have no defined religion.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by captainbitter]

get the book written by Jeff Love titled "the quantum gods". It is the entrance door to the tunnel of light. Once you're in, the rest comes by it's own and you will understand the mess-up.

Masons teach the wisdom of ancients as well but stick to my opinion too much to this books of religions and having a religious belief is a stupid approach.

Even the most biggest atheist can find the way to the divine existence and one book that opens you a way in what it is and how it works is that book from Jeff Love.

God is and remains a "supposed to be and supposed to be known" happening. I say a happening since it where it all came from and since it is immaterial, impossible to define and understand, it will remain pendant for ever without prove of evidence. We see and feel the result, we can't define the source. But at least if you can't realize what it really is and you never will, try to understand how it works and what's about and once you do, you see all in a different way.

For sure, to read all symbols, see buildings and trees in nature talking to you and telling you there story it take you along way, a way I am walking since 52 years and the end of the tunnel is still not in sight.

Don't join the Freemasons if you do not feel it is what you look for.
I will myself never enter a covenant by putting my hand on a book of religion. For me the bible or the qu'ran and the torah tell me as much as my cookbook, but at least my cookbook gives it to me in clear text and anyone can read it and understand it. And for sure, the cookbook is taken by anyone for the same goal and that is to cook, nothing more, and all bad or evil that can occur is the food not to be tasty and the customer leave without paying the bill.

Bon appetit, enjoy the meal.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

Caduceus of hermis

it has been used by many different civilization

DNA
The Tree of life

many different names

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

the tree of life in Kabbalah does not relate this as such but the path trough the tree of life will explain it.

You can also see in this symbol the sperm flowing up the stream of water up to the uterus and ending up in the reproduction womb of the female.

That cult of the snake or serpent was a cult of pure sexual practice and understanding it and for sure to manage it in a way to stay within reasonable limits. that limits are symbolized by the god of the limits, Hermes. When you stay within some limits or keep the doors closed you are in an hermetic space defined by the limits Hermes imposes to you. Today we override that limits and overpopulating the planet gets a problem we are facing and we need to resolve or perrish.

Hermes is the god of the merchants that fix the price limits for what they sell, also the god of wanderers that stay in the limits of the way they go and the god of the gangsters and robbers who override the limits.

Here again, Hermes who is Mercury is a symbol for something and what he symbolizes and how has many reasons and the ancients where quiet clever with the choice of there symbols and there hundreds of gods to depict events and happenings inside of the human and around him in the nature.

Why Mercury, you might ask. Simply because the orbit of Mercury fixes the limits or boundaries of the ecliptic belt of the zodiac under the roof of the house of the great architect.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by eurocrates]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
Of course they worship Baphomet, just like the Knights Templar did, and the Assassins before them.

It wasn't invented in the 1800's, either.

I'm not sure if the masons on this board are actual lower level masons, or higher level thread hi-jackers of some sort.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Privy_Princess]

The Vatican does as well since they forbid to use birth prevention and the Muslims are worse since they scream to procreate heards of new fidels.

Just, none of those ask who will feed them and I do not believe that in the future the symbolic 5 bread and 2 fish will resolve the problem.

Millions starve and die, fortunately, even if it is cruel to say. The amount of Rockefeller's useless eaters grows and there is no cure or remedy to this other then conflicts, wars, killings and the best tool to organize that is for sure ...religions.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

Originally posted by Truth1000
I am a Mason. I DEFINITELY deny worshipping Lucifer! I have never witnessed ANY Mason worshipping Lucifer, nor anything that would in any way be confused with Lucifer!

Clear enough?

hmm how about this then...

What is Lucifer worship?

Albert Pike's bold assertion in Morals & Dogma, that "Masonry is identical to the ancient Mysteries," which means that all their teachings in all their books are precisely the same as the Ancient, Pagan, Satanic Mysteries.

Freemasons worship Lucifer, the Light-Bearer. Lucifer and Satan are biblically the same individual, Freemasonry is really the worship of Satan. By quoting their own sources and depicting the symbols in which they use, this claim is proven.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning!

Masons from the first initiation which is the first degree are urged to mightily "seek the Light!"

Looking closely at the Baphomet you will see that the emphasis is on sex. This Being is androgynous -- both male and female -- you can see it has the breasts of a woman, and an erect phallus. You'll notice that the erect phallus has two serpents coiled around it.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

So the elite are worshiping Queen Semiramis and Nimrod and it seems all religions have their roots in this religion so we are all already worshiping Queen Semiramis and Nimrod although may religions are hugely in denial about this, especially Christians who refuse to see the extremely obvious connection.

Lucifer is apparently Lilith? But sometimes said to be his lover and Lilith was connected to Adam as in they were one being but got separated. The goal is to become the complete Adam?

Queen Semiramis is Lilith.

"Baphomet" is a pagan fertility God associated with the creative force or reproduction. Baphomets head was represented as that of a ram or goat, a common symbol of procreation and fecundity.

The Templars honoured Baphamet by encircling a stone replica of his head and chanting prayers. The ceremony honoured the creative magic of sexual union but the Pope Clement convinced everyone that Baphomet's head was in fact the devil. The Pope used the head of Baphomet as the linchpin in his case against the Templars.

The modern belief in the horned devil known as Satan could be traced back to Baphomet and the churches attempts to recast the horned fertility god as a symbol of evil. The church has obviously succeeded.

Dan Browns the Da Vinci Code.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Trublue]

First off sorry for the long quote as am replying directly to this bit of the thread.

You can quote passages from "FICTION" such as the Da Vinci Code or references from other Conspiracy sites all you want but they are all about as useless as the other at proving your point. Satan / Lucifer is a Christian incarnation of older gods or ideas. If they did worship lucifer that would go with the idea that Freemasonry is a Christian only organisation but it isn't. Other religions believe in a Satan or lucifer style being but the one you are describing here is the Catholic one. So as Freemasonry is open to people of all religions and not only Christians, this idea of worshipping Lucifer is basically logical rubbish.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You should have posted the Washington monument and all the movies stars and musicians with pics depicting the same thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

it looks to me like Baphomet has it made!
in the shade, even.

other than that, what's to discuss?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

What about that which is in this trousers!!!

When they told me about Jesus and his love for me that is the first question I asked.

"What's he packing in his trousers?"

Seriously though, people see serpents and get put off but it has nothing to do with the "devil".

It is the Caduceus of Hermes as stated before.

Although the Caduceus is used as a symbol of medicine in the States the real symbol was actually a bit different and had one snake.

The rod of Asclepius

The rod of Asclepius (⚕; sometimes also spelled Asklepios or Aesculapius), also known as the asklepian,[1] is an ancient symbol associated with astrology, the Greek god Asclepius, and with medicine and healing. It consists of a serpent entwined around a staff. The name of the symbol derives from its early and widespread association with Asclepius, the son of Apollo, who was a practitioner of medicine in ancient Greek mythology.

His attributes, the snake and the staff, sometimes depicted separately in antiquity, are combined in this symbol.[2] The Rod of Asclepius also represents the constellation Ophiuchus (or Ophiuchus Serpentarius), considered by some to be the thirteenth sign of the sidereal zodiac. Hippocrates himself was a worshipper of Asclepius.[3] WIki

As you can see the symbol is old and its history seems pretty benign.

- Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join