It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I have a good idea!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Would it be possible to create new sections on that great discussion board that are specific to countries. Looking at the traffic charts the owner of ATS published earlier today, this board gets a lot of visitors from Canada, United Kingdom and Australia. I think there are some issues that needs to be discussed regarding those countries between citizen of those countries that are not interesting to Americans.

If that turns out to be ok, I suggest you do a separate section in the Canada board for the province of Quebec since we are a distinct society in regard to Canada.......

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
:O I think this would be a good idea, maybe child forums of general discussion or something, nice idea thought we give this place a little more organization for those out there with a slight OCD problem *cough* lol

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Don't get it, you can start a thread in politics or any board that is of interest to Canada, don't think any of the forums say for "Americans" only..

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Surely regardless of race or demographic,
if a topic is relevant to a specific country for a specific reason, citizens of that country will naturally gravitate to that thread... and if members aren't interested they can always go elsewhere...
regardless of the background or origin of the person?

top topics

join